Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (51481 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / For Not Running Away, Gov. Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-parts Traders, Promise Them F / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by madridsta007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .

Who are they? cheesy
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by BlackfireX: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Say it, just say it....

Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
After saying Igbos are peace loving, he goes ahead to make the second bolded statement.

Now, someone tell me, how are the bolded portions in agreement? How is it necessary in a thread such as this? Why so desperate to bring Igbos into constant fights with other groups on the forum?

You see, when I see comments like this, I'm tempted to think the poster IS NOT AN IGBO MAN but someone out to perpetually attract scorn to Ndigbo.

Igbos on the forum would do themselves a world of good disspciating themselves from this kind of characters posing as Igbos.

I've said nothing wrong .

The Igbos are hard working , and successful in there fields of Endeavour .

They are not cowards and won't abandon you in your difficult times .

You have problem with that I guess hmm

6 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Holocene(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anatomically, it has been shown that Igbo men have an extra ball in their sac. We no de dull when it comes to business and hustle

6 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mrchineke: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

To barren, hopeless, erosion ravaged states full of primitive poverty stricken village people?

Forget the hardworking BS, Igbo are desperate refugees hiding under one Nigeria. Invading the Nigerian terrain like homeless people! Empty tiny unviable igboland angry

Abeg forget that Amaka rubbish. Tiny

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by olu77(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Dear Nairaland Igbos, be wary of such characters as this poster and that Naijaroyalty handle. They are simply out to attract hatred to Igbos and nothing else.

They are MOST LIKELY NOT IGBOS. if they were, they wouldn't rush to this thread to try instigate a fight when there is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.

Tribalism is childish in my opinion and there are many kids on this forum. There are many kids in adult bodies too

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mrchineke: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
ma373733:
Skull miners wont like thisgrin

mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

To barren, hopeless, erosion ravaged states full of primitive poverty stricken village people?

Forget the hardworking BS, Igbo are desperate refugees hiding under one Nigeria. Invading the Nigerian terrain like homeless people! Empty tiny unviable igboland angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by nku5: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Igbo amaka cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by abdul824: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hate should only be directed at actions not people
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Pondeck: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Take out the igbos, my Yoruba people would be gossiping about the North to foreign nations.
It's our DNA.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Psalmistproject: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
MOST PEOPLE THINK OF IGBO PEOPLE AS MONEY LOVERS.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA THAT UNDERSTANDS FREEDOM AND WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE IT.

If we for the sake of safety compromise our freedom, then we don't deserve both.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by icebot: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
You have to give it to the Igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by ZAMANI123(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is ok! Is ok!! Is ok, igbo amaka ;DIs ok! Is ok!! Is ok, igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by DexterousOne(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by shegzy4luv(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
My thought exactly,
mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by 77up(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
SmartProf:
They deserve to be commended. It's better to sell spare parts, than human body parts which some persons without remorse engage in.
Na only God fit settle the scores between Igbo and Yoruba grin

...and it would be very funny to know that many Yorubas and Igbos are best of friends even including myself, why we choose to hate each other on sm is what I don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by DexterousOne(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
olu77:

Tribalism is childish in my opinion and there are many kids on this forum. There are many kids in adult bodies too

Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Grandmeister(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
After saying Igbos are peace loving, he goes ahead to make the second bolded statement.

Now, someone tell me, how are the bolded portions in agreement? How is it necessary in a thread such as this? Why so desperate to bring Igbos into constant fights with other groups on the forum?

You see, when I see comments like this, I'm tempted to think the poster IS NOT AN IGBO MAN but someone out to perpetually attract scorn to Ndigbo.

Igbos on the forum would do themselves a world of good disspciating themselves from this kind of characters posing as Igbos.
Omenka I and the moniker you quoted will take you serious when you say the same for those on the ‘opposite’ side..till then YOU remain one of nairaland’s foremost resident tribalist and hypocrite!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Soussa: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Igbos are resilient and hard-working individuals. My encounter with them has been simply wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by BrutalLafamilia: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Who ask for your Tinubu opinion on an Igbo celebration thread.
Stillthebest:
shocked

Zulum is the only Northern leader that will contest for the presidency against Tinubu if Tinubu wishes to contest that I will reconsider my stand.

Our Tinubu is a necessary evil in today's politics. All of them are almost evils but i chose his own evil.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Grandmeister(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Dear Nairaland Igbos, be wary of such characters as this poster and that Naijaroyalty handle. They are simply out to attract hatred to Igbos and nothing else.

They are MOST LIKELY NOT IGBOS. if they were, they wouldn't rush to this thread to try instigate a fight when there is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.
Again STOP patronizing igbos on nairaland..we see through your shenanigans.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Jlow2: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sai zulum

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by umbroxxx(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
This Zulum has demonstrated soft spot for igbos... Its good to see that there are still some genuine northerners

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Anambra1stS0n: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
noleflendum:
They will rather die there than to be killed by one uncle in their village
Otondo travel and see, Nnewi market remain the largest auto market in Nigeria same as Main Market Onitsha and Aba.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by dalass(f): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
Fearless Igbo men....blessed with an extra set of balls! smiley

Very funny...

Its about money not fearlessness.... Igbo's can go inside lake of fire if they hear that money is there grin

Be calling Nigeria zoo yet they won't stay in the Biafra region..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by joeyfire(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by omenka(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I've said nothing wrong .

The Igbos are hard working , and successful in there fields of Endeavour .

They are not cowards and won't abandon you in your difficult times .

You have problem with that I guess hmm
You are likely not an Igbo man. Your primary purpose of making that comment was to instigate a fight between Yorubas and Igbos. You are hoping that Yorubas would reply/retaliate your comment and them am all out fight would ensure between both groups while you sit back, fulfilled your dark agenda has been accomplished.

Igbos should understand there are people put here pretending to be one of them but arent. Their only purpose for being here is to ensure NOBODY comes to like Igbos.

The thread started on a good note and the governor said what he said. But you arent satisfied with that since Yorubas and Igbos weren't likely to go at eathothers throats, so you had to ignite the fuel with that comment.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by kossyablaze(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Beremx:
Igbo Amaka

Governor Zulum Amaka

Borno State Amaka ri nne. cheesy
lol... This my bae
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Oludara202: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
The man is gradually making himself a national figure. President in the building.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by izuswift(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
'Governor Babagana Umara Zulum extolled automobile spare-parts’ traders, mostly Igbos, for their courage in not running away from Borno State and remaining in business despite the boko haram challenges since 2009.'

kai I pity these Igbo traders. Genocide loading ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.