Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (47530 Views)

Poll: Who should be your prefered Nairaland couple of this year (2011)

190 & mzdarkskin: 27% (32 votes)
Joyblinks & reality101: 20% (24 votes)
Day11 & Iyatrustee: 9% (11 votes)
Dazzle & Ranoscky: 1% (2 votes)
firearm & Tjiskii: 8% (10 votes)
omolola & El Guapo: 9% (11 votes)
d-sense & annawhite: 5% (6 votes)
Mygoldie & koolchicco: 12% (14 votes)
K-money & Coolababe: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by dazzle37(f): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2011
snthesis:

[size=16pt]THREAD LOCKED[/size]

@ photosynthesis,
nobody gave you the right to lock the thread. if you don't have a val pls move on.

@ 190,
pls can i have a word with you privately
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by sley4life(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2011
i dnt knw if there is any1 dat wants me. But i have some NL on the list wey i dey eye. I nid a val
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Ranoscky(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2011
I no dey interested in phallentime, but. . . .
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by dazzle37(f): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2011
@ snthesis
You left a message for me on my thread  '' pls unban obo boco ''
but you did not leave the e.mail addy for me to forward the message to.
still waiting thank you.

@ Topic
i think i already have a val, but he is too shy to say it on this thread.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Agent008(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

iyawa agba , d guy na long tin , bcus of val he dey  make u line for embassy too much questions ojere
eemh should i supply u wiv fellows from the jokes sections

How did one question become "too much questions?"
You have been either on the attacking side or defensive in most of your posts. Try being straight, it's a good virtue especially for ladies.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by dazzle37(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2011
Ranoscky:

I no dey interested in phallentime, but. . . .

But what  ??
Tell us, don't be shy.

"( goes to the back of the thread, whispers to the forum, see, i told you i have a val but he is shy. )''   grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2011
dazzel sure my email is in my profile,

if its about my relationship clinic you can meet me there as well,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by omolasgidi(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2011
I have no one yet, !!!!
hmmm, who would like to make me smile na?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by snthesis(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2011
dazzle37:

@ snthesis
You left a message for me on my thread  '' pls unban obo boco ''
but you did not leave the e.mail addy for me to forward the message to.
still waiting thank you.

@ Topic
i think i already have a val, but he is too shy to say it on this thread.
its on my profile.

@topic
too shy to mention her name embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Ranoscky(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2011
dazzle37:

But what  ??
Tell us, don't be shy.

"( goes to the back of the thread, whispers to the forum, see, i told you i have a val but he is shy. )''   grin grin grin
Lolz. . . .Funny that! grin

Now, how do you know it's you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2011
Agent 008:

You have been either on the attacking side or defensive in most of your posts. Try being straight, it's a good virtue especially for ladies.
hehehe analyst , human always have both qualities u no
anyways ex talk , are u going to b her val or not , u are drilling her to much jare
shes my hommie
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by kemisuga(f): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2011
Still Vacant wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by iyatrustee(f): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

iyawa agba , d guy na long tin , bcus of val he dey make u line for embassy too much questions ojere
eemh should i supply u wiv fellows from the jokes sections

grin grin grin

Ranoscky:

I no dey interested in phallentime, but. . . only IYATRUSTEE CAN MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Agent 008:

still waiting for your YES or NO tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2011
kemisuga:

Still Vacant wink

guys shes vacant!!
rush her, you could end up getting laid
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Agent008(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hehehe analyst , human always have both qualities u no
anyways ex talk , are u going to b her val or not , u are drilling her to much jare
shes my hommie

The dominant quality defines your character and that's what counts.

(Beeping Sound: Encrypted Message coming in on PDA)

Anyway, the 'Iya' prefix in her name is a little scary.

(Checking message on PDA)

Seen enough uncertainty in my various missions. So If I don't get her answer, I might have to ask another lady to be my val: the new girlie looks nice   wink

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2011
^u joker , dominant u sey u try kelechuckwu
d new gal sure is nice , tag along den cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Agent008(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^u joker , dominant u sey u try kelechuckwu
d new gal sure is nice , tag along den cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2011

[size=14pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

People so far we have,

190 to mzdarkskin --- CONFIRMED

Joyblinks to reality101---  CONFIRMED

Mygoldie to koolchicco--- pending      
K-money to Coolababe----- pending
woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
Amefi to  ----      undecided undecided
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to mukina2 ----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
omolola to El Guapo-- pending
[s]iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- { Agent008 Refused } Please both partners are free to try again
firearm to Tjiskii--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending
viruz007 to pweety4me---pending
Day11 to Iyatrustee--- pending
morzook to googles--- pending

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposal
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by dave2(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2011
where is iyatrustee oooooo
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by iyatrustee(f): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2011
right behind you swerry kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Ranoscky(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2011
iyatrustee:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
grin grin

Trustee babe, how far nau? E don tey o.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by wendybaby(f): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2011
Still searching for my Steve4naija cry

Did anyone see him or heard of/from him? undecided

Dont wanna be lonely this val oo kiss

Body nobe fire wood ni. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2011
^^missy B shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Ranoscky(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2011
dave2:

where is iyatrustee oooooo
angry angry

U wan snatch my trustee 4rm me (abi my trustee don dey jump from 1man anoda?) undecided

Well, if so, then I guess it's time I start considering for other alternative!
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by wendybaby(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2011
iyatrustee:

right behind you swerry kiss kiss kiss kiss

hmm, na wah oo, shey na from behind Iya wan start from? tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
wendybaby:

hehehe wendyyy na so we see am , soon iya go begin carry him hersef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by dave2(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
iyatrustee; please am still expecting your mail so that i can contact you
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by dazzle37(f): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
RANOSCKY pls be my val. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by iyatrustee(f): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
^^^^ no ma'am! he is mine angry

Ranoscky:

angry angry

U wan snatch my trustee 4rm me (abi my trustee don dey jump from 1man anoda?) undecided

They never snatch me from you oh! even though i felt lonely and had to flirt around a bit tongue tongue

wendybaby:

na for somewhere we must start embarassed embarassed

Idowuogbo:

hehehe wendyyy na so we see am , soon iya go begin carry him hersef grin grin grin grin grin

kilode shocked shocked shocked shocked? iya go carry tani? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by dazzle37(f): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
^^^^^^^ OH NO,
please let go, he is mine, we both have come a long way, you will not understand.
he is mine, Ask him.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by iyatrustee(f): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
i am sorry but you may have to read his post again angry angry

Ranoscky:

angry angry

i am sure he was refering/ talking about you with the words in bold but since iyatrustee the desirable is available,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53)

Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.