Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? (312 Views)

Is Distance Relationship Good? / Why Is Distance Not A Problem When Love Is Professed From Abroad? / Should Family Background Be Considered Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by jlo247(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello house
Please I need your opinion on something bordering my mind.
I met one hausa lady whom I love so much but she lives in kastina.The lady also loves me so much that we have agreed to marry each other. But thoughts always come to my mind that the distance is far and she is not from my tribe that it might not work out. But to be sincere I so much love this girl because she shared the same dream with me. Some of my friends told me that I should let her go because of the distance and the differ in tribe that there are alot of girls that are better than her in my jurisdiction. But I want her.
Please I need your advice.
Re: Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by captianfreeman(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Not too important.
Re: Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by Arizonaz: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
For me I don't look at tribe. I look at understanding, blood Group and genotype.

1 Like

Re: Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by jlo247(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm also looking at what both families might say
Re: Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by dulux07(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Difference in tribe shouldn't be a barrier so far both families are in support.
If you love each so much to consider marriage, then one of you must sacrifice where he/she is to be with the other. . It is not as if one is overseas. undecided
Re: Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by Razzness(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tribe might not be a problem if both families agree.
But i don't understand the distance u are talking about. Are u not going to stay in the same house after marriage?
Re: Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by Coder2Client(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
How did you guys meet?
On Facebook or which of the social media?

I believe the lady in picture is just playing pranks on you. Hausa girls are not easy to get to date let alone to marry.

Please, channel your emotions elsewhere otherwise you will be fuucked.

1 Like

Re: Is Distance And Tribe Should Be Considered Before Marriage? by giftedben: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Have you meet her for real. If the two of you have meet one-on-one why should distance be a problem.

(1) (Reply)

..... / Masturbate And Chat With Hot Women / What Are Some Truths That Most People Deny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.