Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free (4053 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Evercurious(f): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2020
CapitalBank:

My brother, welcome to the club.

The truth is there is another guy somewhere or she is probably eyeing marriage which u are not yet ready to give her.

I just had same experience and I didn't lose sleep over it. These things are normal because ALL girls are emotionally driven.

They will only come to their senses when that excitement has fizzled out.

Just work on yourself more and grow.

If not for corona, I would have been in some serious money moves. Make corona go first. We will continue from where we stopped.

I wish you good luck, God"s Grace and speed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Kaykay999(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Tell her that u just submitted her name to an Oracle in ur village grin [s][/s] smiley

And Incase you need someone to be insulting her everyday call this number 080..........

We also rent out assassins Incase u want to wipe her out totally.

Stubborn creatures angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by kizwid(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2020
drinking to your sorrow, let yourself feel the pain and be grateful live just happen to you.. you will feel better. but then, don't go far begging her or wanting to know why she free you, it won't do you any better.
watch football, especially man utd. play with friends and most importantly work on your growth.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Mypeople2(m): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:
sad cry cry
guys my girlfriend of 4yrs just told me she wants to be free..... I'm in severe pains & depression people of God.. I hope man u wins so i go get small joy abeg.
My guy sorry o.But wait o, what did you people do for the four years in relationship? To me,maximum of two years(OND).After OND, go and collect your certificate (marriage)
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by paul100(m): 12:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:

Guy! Nobody is trivializing anything,we both in our final level in school what do u expect me to do??
I am not saying dating someone that is in the sane level with you is bad oooo but i will never advice anybody to do such.
Let say you are 24 now and the girl is also maybe 23 or 24.She go finish sch,do NYSC e don finish(Mentality of a average Nigeria girl) now she needs a guy well established to come for her and marry her and set a big boutique or something like that for her
While you after NYSC,you go dey find job(Remember the country you dey).Even if you find job that year,before you establish yourself and be able to stand firm as not just a man,a family man.It will take some years.
I am 100% sure that 90% Nigerian girls cannot wait that long.4yrs of dating in sch+let say 4yrs of standing firm as a man,8yrs!!!!!!!!
Na only only parents time that kind thing dey happen.Anyways,anything might have caused her to act that way,sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by jesmond3945: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:

Guy! Nobody is trivializing anything,we both in our final level in school what do u expect me to do??
she wants to marry and you are not ready
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Kindledlight(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2020
If a gal i am dating for the past 4 good years ask me to free her,iwill thank Jehovah Shalom.

Unfortunately man utd drew.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Alexaonfleek: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2020
cry

Most of you guys that commented on the first page are insensitive na cry Op must have invested his time and emotions in the relationship too. Hey op, it's hard but you'll be okay.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Alexaonfleek: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2020
cry

Most of you guys that commented on the first page are insensitive na cry Op must have invested his time and emotions in the relationship too. Hey op, it's hard but you'll be okay.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Give her wings to fly then.
U needn't to kill ursef,,,guy.
Only success attracts much recognition & celebration in our society.

I wonder how some pple think. Chanting '4 yrs' up&dwn as if they knew when the r/shp started, their educational levels & their readiness for marriage,,,,mtchew undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by CapitalBank: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Evercurious:

I wish you good luck, God"s Grace and speed
Thank you. Na make corona go we dey pray for oooo... I have my pipelines aligned already.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:
sad cry cry
guys my girlfriend of 4yrs just told me she wants to be free..... I'm in severe pains & depression people of God.. I hope man u wins so i go get small joy abeg.

Let her leave, women are not scarce in the market
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Ahumanbeing: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:
No insults but she freed herself from bondage. Four years? Haba. If you aren't ready to walk down the aisle, no come dey date na. Dating should not be trivialized.
Guy 4 years is nothing, marriage up and down, everytime walk aisle. So did you marry everybody you've dated in the past?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Ahumanbeing: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:
sad cry cry
Why are you in SEVERE pain and depression? She's just a Nigerian girl, she doesn't have wings. Let her walk!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by chatinent: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Guy 4 years is nothing, marriage up and down, everytime walk aisle. So did you marry everybody you've dated in the past?
I don't date for fun. I'll date only with the intention of marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Jack005(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Everybody here is just saying 4 years this and that, must everything be about marriage? Op the truth is that most relationship do not end in marriage these days, most women are not patient enough to wait for a man for long because they feel the societal pressure much more than men and to them marriage is a huge achievement. So move on,with time, you will get over her.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Enomfin: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2020
paulolee:
take it and move on na...youself four years of free lashing neva do you?? allow the next gee enjoy naa...
me that am just 6 months in a relationship self don almost de tire...married men they try oo

On top the lashing where i teach am??
God de sha..
shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Enomfin: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Heistman:
Sorry @Op ignore the fools up dia praising her choice and blaming u even without knowing your plights or story,they are bunch of kids ,na internet dash Dem d chance to dey shook mouth fr grown up talks...just move on already,u go dey alright wink

Thanks broda

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by SweetCunt97(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2020
kingvick09:

seems she don see better offer
Everything ain't about better offer man. Sometimes it feels good to be single without any attachments, no silly questions, no unnecessary check-in, no explanations... Just living and loving yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Enomfin: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2020
CapitalBank:

My brother, welcome to the club.

The truth is there is another guy somewhere or she is probably eyeing marriage which u are not yet ready to give her.

I just had same experience and I didn't lose sleep over it. These things are normal because ALL girls are emotionally driven.

They will only come to their senses when that excitement has fizzled out.

Just work on yourself more and grow.

If not for corona, I would have been in some serious money moves. Make corona go first. We will continue from where we stopped.

I swear it's a very painful something, couple with the facts that she was this naive little girl when i met her ooo..now i dn open her eyes to the things of life she want to be free cry...God no go shame us sha
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Enomfin: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Everything ain't about better offer man. Sometimes it feels good to be single without any attachments, no silly questions, no unnecessary check-in, no explanations... Just living and loving yourself.

So you mean she's realising that after 4yrs??
With no change in attitude, regular calls and same level of communication &every every??
You self think am twice
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by rs172(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2020
thesicilian:
If after 4years there's no sense of direction, she has the right to look elsewhere.

Lawyer and rights activist thesicilian
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:

So you mean she's realising that after 4yrs??
With no change in attitude, regular calls and same level of communication &every every??
You self think am twice
Perhaps she woke up to the realization that she needed a break. She'll go back once she realizes it ain't roses
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by CapitalBank: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:

I swear it's a very painful something, couple with the facts that she was this naive little girl when i met her ooo..now i dn open her eyes to the things of life she want to be free cry...God no go shame us sha
na that open eyes dey do them bro.. once dem don see am, na so dem dey do... na when e don clear for their eyes, body go calm down.

na emotion things bros.. once girls dey get many attention, especially when she isn't having such before, this kind of things is bound to happen. My own dey online till 11 pm everyday... who she dey chat with? definitely a new "excitement" that is tickling her fancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by kingvick09(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
not true
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Free the bitch bro
Look forward to get another bitch grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
kingvick09:
TAKE HEART AND MOVE ON....BUT YOU SEF TRY OO 4YRS ! ME I NEVER EVEN SEE ONE GIRL
Life no balance
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by horlahwaley(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Freestainworld:
After spending 4yrs with you for bachelor's, she wants to move on with her life for master's, maybe from there she will end up with one Zaddy for PhD, take heart

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by thesicilian: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
rs172:

Lawyer and rights activist thesicilian
lol. Some guys no dey try. Someone's gotta defend the women sometimes.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by rs172(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2020
thesicilian:

lol. Some guys no dey try. Someone's gotta defend the women sometimes.

So what will be your reward now
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by Barmankef: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Nigerian women don't deserve we Nigerian men tbvh
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free by paulolee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Enomfin:

On top the lashing where i teach am??
God de sha..
shocked shocked
lolz...badt man...u teach am lashing and she don learn n turn expert, so leave her to go and learn from oda gees naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Mama Designs Boyfriend’s ‘GBOLA’ On Her Birthday Cake, Flaunts Her / Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After / Do Not Put All your Eggs In One Basket;the Reality Of This Adage:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.