Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do (2010 Views)

If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by bronx4(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
My birthday is up to a week old now and she has not ask me about it .
But she told me about her friends up coming birthday
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
you no even get issue.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by sapeleboi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
beat her

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
bronx4:
When people see you as worth reckoning with, they'll look up your bio and wish you a happy birthday without you telling them the date. I stopped worrying about who wished, or didn't wish me a happy birthday 'cause the Dangotes don't announce their birthdays, but their timelines are flooded with wishes on such dates.

As hard as it may seem especially when you love someone and won't forget theirs, Ignore and work on yourself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kini big deal na undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by blackboy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Blame yourself. She is not into you . Probably you are both just there level friends and you think its boyfriend girlfriend things. Guy it just dont make sense. Probably she is sending you a message. How do you treat her on her birthdays?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by EkunKekere: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Buy her a calendar.

bronx4:

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by delugajackson: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Four years and you haven't thought about marrying her. Did you date her to be keeping tabs on your birthdays? When do intend on marrying her?

I would have been more concerned if she forgot your marriage anniversary. Please marry her and stop wasting her time.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
bronx4:

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by clive2u(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wait till her own comes and forget it too. If she post her pics and caption it happy birthday to me just like it but don't wish her anything. Let her know u know but u just forget

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Oluromantic: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Girls won't comment on this thread o. ...self-centered things. If it's them it's done to now, it's wahala
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Ryan03(f): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackboy:
Blame yourself. She is not into you . Probably you are both just there level friends and you think its boyfriend girlfriend things. Guy it just dont make sense. Probably she is sending you a message. How do you treat her on her birthdays?
I Forget my girlfriend's birthday twice and i still love her o. Some people are just like that, well i'm not in the relationship with them, op should go sort his relationship out
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Ryan03(f): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oluromantic:
Girls won't comment on this thread o. ...self-centered things. If it's them it's done to now, it's wahala
Girls have learnt to be stronger over the years but what can i say about our sissy boys everywhere? Kids who Cant handle their personal issues without bringing it to the general public to seek pity party. I forgot my girls birthday twice (last year and this year), she have not gone to cry on any social media platform
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Oluromantic: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ryan03:
Girls have learnt to be stronger over the years but what can i say about our sissy boys everywhere? Kids who Cant handle their personal issues without bringing it to the general public to seek pity party. I forgot my girls birthday twice (last year and this year), she have not gone to cry on any social media platform
Not commenting is not strength. Being vocal on social media is not weakness neither.

A girl is worthwhile when she breaks off being on d receiving side of anything and everything. When she works hard to get and gives all she gets, then she's strong.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Ryan03(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oluromantic:

Not commenting is not strength. Being vocal on social media is not weakness neither.

A girl is worthwhile when she breaks off being on d receiving side of anything and everything. When she works hard to get and gives all she gets, then she's strong.
when she works hard to get and gives all she gets then she is strong? You just confirmed my suspicion, all these guys calling girls names on this forum are just looking for girls to leech from, you are one of them

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Men are so dramatic..
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Oluromantic: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ryan03:
when she works hard to get and gives all she gets then she is strong? You just confirmed my suspicion, all these guys calling girls names on this forum are just looking for girls to leech from, you are one of them
You're a confused young male

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Prettiedame: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Has she always been like this?

She has stopped caring
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
Men are so dramatic..

Wtf ? Relationship of 4 years, how does one forget such ? That's no dramatic , you're not being realistic
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2019
I need a man who can just be there for me as a man .. You have one and you are complaining of birthday
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Complain to her not Us.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Oga ooo
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Pat081: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Poshriel:
I need a man who can just be there for me as a man .. You have one and you are complaining of birthday
Am here for you cum rain Cum sun shine just gv MI ur number
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Pat081: 2:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Poshriel:
Am here for you cum rain Cum sun shine just gv MI ur number ... cool cool cool
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Pat081: 3:25am On Jul 26, 2019
What is the useful of birthday in this APC government will it add to money in ur bank account? ??let the gal be jo and she too may have something going on with her than carrying ur birthday day for her mind
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Igetmyown247: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2019
bronx4:

Happy belated birthday.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 26, 2019
bronx4:

May be she store your birth date on INEC server
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Pat081:
Am here for you cum rain Cum sun shine just gv MI ur number ... cool cool cool

Is this how a responsible and serious man should ask a lady for contact
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Isha327(f): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Birthday seriously?
When are u planning to marry her anyway
4years is too looooonnnnnnnggggggg kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2019
pcguru1:

Wtf ? Relationship of 4 years, how does one forget such ? That's no dramatic , you're not being realistic
One thing I learnt in relationship is to stop jumping into hasty conclusion.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
One thing I learnt in relationship is to stop jumping into hasty conclusion.

What has hasty conclusion got to do with forgetting birthdays. It's not that deep
Re: My Girl Friend Of 4yrs Now Forgot My Birthday , What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Isha327:
Birthday seriously?
When are u planning to marry her anyway
4years is too looooonnnnnnnggggggg kiss tongue

I agree too 4 years na marriage unless they dated from school or financial issues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous / Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense / Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.