Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary (4202 Views)

Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Don't use your phone while driving; its a big distraction
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Please let's employ every other form of due diligence to ensure road safety
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Some persons are suggesting naming sth after her.. Good! But I honestly think there are better ways of preserving her story
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2020
And we must use far reaching media to preserve Tolulope's name..
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Nigeria has a female superhero
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Nigeria has lost a female superhero
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Tolulope Adetile will always be in our hearts
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 23, 2020
To think of how much effort, resources and time it cost her parent to achieve a child like Adetile is just too devastating... I feel for the parents
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Yes, they should
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
To think of how much effort, resources and time it cost her parent to achieve a child like Adetile is just too devastating... I feel for the parents
It is just very devastating
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2020
She is already a source of motivation and inspiration to us.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:11am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Very sad indeed
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:11am On Jul 23, 2020
See how this pretty ambitious girl now will just go like that..chai
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Nigeria has lost a female superhero
She is . Against all odds, she became the first.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
We have started already
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Only if the good ones that dies unjustly can come back agsin to complete their earthly task...tolu rest on!
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Only if the good ones that dies unjustly can come back agsin to complete their earthly task...tolu rest on!
Sad! Just sad!
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2020
I wish most young ladies portray this kinda zeal to make life a reasonable existence jus like Tolu..RIP
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
The amazing thing is how you still beam with so much determination to serve your country with your life when the leaders are not exactly serving with heads
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
I wish most young ladies portray this kinda zeal to make life a reasonable existence jus like Tolu..RIP
Indeed. She was just 24. There no excuse for going into prostitution etc
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2020
I watched the video and i was pained to see such treasure go like that...
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Your stance to live was worth emulation
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2020
A core member of this complicated generation. Yet she was stood out to protect us all.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2020
This one pain me oo
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
I watched the video and i was pained to see such treasure go like that...
Just like that.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2020
The good ones keep dieing so early like thay,haba!
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Your stance to live was worth emulation
It was. A short but deep life.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Beautiful zealous tolu will be laid to rest jus like that...what a world
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Please let's employ every other form of due diligence to ensure road safety
That's a good caution to draw from this story too
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Beautiful zealous tolu will be laid to rest jus like that...what a world
She looked so mild and innocent.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2020
News like this cannot go viral in nigeria,its nonsense bbnaija talks people are interested in...nawa for naija sha!..RIP
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:24am On Jul 23, 2020
I really wish most youth can emulate your zealous and ambitious lifestlye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You / Picture Of Ondo That Got Rid Of Local Government / I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.