Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary (4187 Views)

Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Oh death!! Why this pretty lady
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Oh death!! Why this pretty lady
In death, it is the worth of your life that matters. The depth she achieved with her life. Alot won't in 5 lives time
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
News like this cannot go viral in nigeria,its nonsense bbnaija talks people are interested in...nawa for naija sha!..RIP
It is well
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Imagine the loss,can the family even take this lightly...
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Imagine the loss,can the family even take this lightly...
It is about taking heart and appreciating that their child stood for something noble
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Something inspirational
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2020
If you can hear this Tolu,you really fought a good fight...life is jus unfair atimes...
Rip
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Something inspirational
They are totally devastated
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2020
You can imagine imagine the fear they had in their heart for every time she goes into battle at this time.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2020
I only wish you can be recognise nationally,so your good gesture lives in the heart of men...my condelence to Tolu's family
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Honestly, the family should greatly rewarded and the families of our heroes and heroines who have lost their lives in this war
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2020
And thats how she left this world saddly
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Men that fell because they held their lines to protect us. Women that were Captured because they were made as intelligent officers. Snipers that died because they stood their position in the heat of things. Nigeria should not joke with rewarding them at all
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Honestly, the family should greatly rewarded and the families of our heroes and heroines who have lost their lives in this war
Imagine losing a loved one especially in this pandemic era
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Life mumu sha!...better pikin like this just die like that at 24!!!...see how the resources in bringing her up wasted like that. I wonder how the family is taking this news.Rip Tolu
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Life mumu sha!...better pikin like this just die like that at 24!!!...see how the resources in bringing her up wasted like that. I wonder how the family is taking this news.Rip Tolu
It is well
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Loosing a loved one in this era is nothing to take easy at all....this is hearthreakening!
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
And thats how she left this world saddly
She left on a high
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
I only wish you can be recognise nationally,so your good gesture lives in the heart of men...my condelence to Tolu's family
That is what l expect the Airforce to do today as they lay her to rest
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Lesson learnt. What will one be remembered for when He calls
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Shes this bright and natonally relevant,yes!
She has proven so and she would have done more if only death didnt come in the picture..i personnally take this as a national loss.

Having to see a younstar like this living for people is rare! Rip TOLUWA
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Shes this bright and natonally relevant,yes!
She has proven so and she would have done more if only death didnt come in the picture..i personnally take this as a national loss.

Having to see a younstar like this living for people is rare! Rip TOLUWA
Very rare and that is why we must keep talking about her
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

Very rare and that is why we must keep talking about her
As a teacher, l will inspire my children with her story
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2020
She has really shown that patriotism is still alive and well in Nigeria.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Death at an odd time like this,where the world is fighting alot like depression,economic regression, and lots more...this cannot be well received at all...but what can we do?...death has no perfect timing,Rest on young lady
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
She has really shown that patriotism is still alive and well in Nigeria.
I commend the government for all the attention they have given to her. I believe they will end on a high today.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by Harriey: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2020
What a sad news,imagine the loss
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2020
I really pity the family. They are also heroes allowing their young intelligent daughter to go the route of defending her father land.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2020
At a time that it is most risky
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Harriey:
Death at an odd time like this,where the world is fighting alot like depression,economic regression, and lots more...this cannot be well received at all...but what can we do?...death has no perfect timing,Rest on young lady
Never a perfect timing
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2020
You just try to live right so when the time comes. You leave the stage on a loud ovation.
Re: NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary by NEWACADEMY: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Patriotism was fast becoming a thing of the old. Trying to convince a youth in this generation on patriotism is usually futile

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Senate Shifts Meeting With Service Chiefs, IGP To Thursday / Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? / Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.