Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) (53040 Views)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People (Graphic Photos) / Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Longman8: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
People Will never learn lesson from the past.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Toks007: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
See that idiot taking pictures.

Somebody burnt and u are taking his/her picture.
For what purpose?
To keep it on your phone and show people that u were there when it happened or what?

How will he feel seeing pictures of a fellow human being who got burnt beyond recognition on his phone.
That is stupidity

If you are lucky to step out of your house and return safely just thank God because many didn't make it and you are not holier than them.

RIP to the dead

They all idiots, how many times have such incidents with tankers have occurred and yet they all rush out to steal fuel not stopping and think how dangerous and inflammable the fuel is

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Starz825(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:

For what purpose?
To keep it on your phone and show people that u were there when it happened or what?

How will he feel seeing pictures of a fellow human being who got burnt beyond recognition on his phone.
That is stupidity

If you are lucky to step out of your house and return safely just thank God because many didn't make it and you are not holier than them.

RIP to the dead
u got it wrong ..
it wasn't his hand ...
look at it very well...it's the bad road ahead

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Slynation(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Some Nigerians are just too ignorant, since 25litres of fuel is more important than their lives.. So be it
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Kylekent59: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hope those many weren't people taking a glance look at the inferno until it went extreme....

I can remember sighting a tanker that was on fire at a feeling station, people were just peeping, struggling to take a glimpse look as the tanker was engulfed with fire, though i was passing by.

Those many might be onlookers or stand byers.

What a bad news for the night.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bensonate34:
Too bad my prayers are with them o

Your prayers are with the departed souls? angry
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by IMAliyu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
The end is always near
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Ojokinugwa: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's quite unfortunate, there is no single day in Nigeria that people don't avoidable deaths ....... HELLO GOD by Dolly parton.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Ojokinugwa: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
I mean most of these deaths in Nigeria are avoidable.....are we going to continue like this?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by jasent(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Marveworld:
We are not safe anymore. You just have to go out and hustle only to meet your end.

Meanwhile, we design heaven on earth, let's design your interiors.
Kindly Check this thread for pics:
https://www.nairaland.com/6003086/interior-designs-nigeria-photos#91905457
Mehn,I will need your service.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
nairaman66:

Your prayers are with the departed souls? angry
grin grin grin Lmfao!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by ApostlePaul14: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
It was terrific, I saw it live

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by rockcrest4(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Blitz4real:
RIP

bad road... may we not become victims of circumstances
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by neonet(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
mightyhazell:
why is it that people don't learn?

just a few days here I watched a clip where a petrol laden tanker which had fallen by a roadside went up in flames as scores of ppl were scooping fuel..

this thing almost always ends like this. why do ppl still rush out to a fallen tanker to scoop fuel

Bros, I don't blame them!!! there is hunger in the land........seriously, people are trying to survive in this country.If you are eating three square meal everyday, there are so many people out there that will find it difficult to even feed just once a day. don't blame them, its the fault of our leaders bro!!!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Investnow2017: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
BREAKING

UAE gives up to 27th August 2020 for Nigerian holders of expired visas to VACATE the emirates or..............

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Shimran:

Whether it be a male or female, I think you have a hidden a gender with the founder of this forum for you trying to tarnish the forum's ethics. Please considers the underages using this forum for education purpose. Pls

rule 5 .

cc: lalasticlala, justwise. DisGuy
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Athemisia: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
mightyhazell:
why is it that people don't learn?

just a few days here I watched a clip where a petrol laden tanker which had fallen by a roadside went up in flames as scores of ppl were scooping fuel..

this thing almost always ends like this. why do ppl still rush out to a fallen tanker to scoop fuel

1. they don't like their lives.
2. poverty.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by seedsower(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
DisLifeSha:
They went to scoop fuel na. They caused their death
And you think everyone that died were scooping fuel, and that all the people scooping fuel died, may you not learn the had way. LIFE NO BALANCE BEWARE.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
jasent:
Mehn,I will need your service.
Anytime sir.

You may check my thread for more information
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Do you think I can live in that hole call Nigeria again
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by JastSiryin(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
I sympathize with their families, but in all honesty, the victims have only got themselves to blame. Come on, this ain't the first incident. Why did they throw caution to the wind? Smh
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:

For what purpose?

That is stupidity

RIP to the dead

In as much as its bad in a way, but journalism needs proof. Some people will say "where are the pictures" even here on Nairaland. Sometimes he or she taking the picture is a member of NL or a blogger. It's just a way of passing info. What I'm saying is there are two sides to everything. A ying and yang
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
The lackadaisical attitude from our politicians is causing the death of a good number of Nigerians. In saner climes, inflammable vehicles and heavy duty trucks are not supposed to ply the same road meant for passenger transportation. RIP to all who lost their lives today.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Kinsalat619(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bullion van will not fall and spill cash, it's always tanker.�

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by greall12(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Shimran(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
ayanbaba2:

rule 5 .

cc: lalasticlala, justwise. DisGuy
Very sorry for that; all members of this forum, I mean no harm to you. You go back to post again, I wasn't the one that post pics and the links. I just quotes him/her of the illness of such.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tuscano98:
Wow ! 17 lives evaporated just like that

And you are "wowed" undecided
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Marveworld:
We are not safe anymore. You just have to go out and hustle only to meet your end.

Meanwhile, we design heaven on earth, let's design your interiors.
Kindly Check this thread for pics:
https://www.nairaland.com/6003086/interior-designs-nigeria-photos#91905457
hello dear, can i dm you, I have a question for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.