Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (98119 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:

This could be you and pocohantas but you have refused to upgrade your keke

Lol. Be like you want someone like Zmpp to die. His keke is the least of our problem.
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Ishilove: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Be like you want someone like Zmpp to die. His keke is the least of our problem.
So what is NOT the least of you two's problems? cheesy
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Larcardii(f): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
That lady no be nairalander abeg undecided na ugly girls full this forum
and fvcked up boiz too

1 Like

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Na who be Zmpp?
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by pmoye(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
The wife mek sense die!
The guy too fine no be small.

I dey imagine things already sha. Congrats. You guys are one of the very few lucky ones... Na menascum babes and womenahoes dudes remain for this Nairaworld o.

shalom4eva:
Around 2012 I got to know nairaland when I was job hunting, little did I know something big awaits me grin. Fast forward to 2017, I met this pretty damsel (rebirth 4goody, formerly rebirthforgoody).

We became friends and later into a love relationship. To God be the glory, today we are happily married. Thanks to nairaland even though I didn't get any job through this platform,but I gained a lot of experience and a beautiful woman as wife cool cool cool.

Guys please show us some love and wish us well
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Goalnaldo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

I could be grin. Depends on who I am dealing with. As I am normal with you, I can’t be normal with venomous creatures like zmpp, jornwhite and romangalactic. Those ones MondayMotivation is to pull me down and ensure no man on NL finds me attractive... but then grin
cheesy I can't help but admire you sha but sincerely I wonder why anyone will be hating on a total stranger on the internet. Although some people's post can be annoying, it's not a reason to hate on them and pull them down. My opinion though before they come for my head grin
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by pocohantas(f): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Na who be Zmpp?

Zmpp na one guy wey take am upon imsef to tell the whole Nlders say I be lying ugly witch. For im mind e fit stop attraction. cheesy

Ishilove:

So what is NOT the least of you two's problems? cheesy
J111333 does not send me dollars. angry
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by benetinto: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wow amazing social media dating it does work for some. Congratulations guys
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by benetinto: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
[/color]Wow amazing social media dating it does work for some. Congratulations guys[color=#550000]Wow amazing social media dating it does work for some. Congratulations guysWow amazing social media dating it does work for some. Congratulations guys
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Z mpp na one guy wey take am upon imsef to tell the whole Nlders say I be lying ugly witch. For im mind e fit stop attraction. cheesy
Always report trolls. wink

J111333 does not send me dollars. angry
My dear sister, that young man's stinginess is legendary. He is like that man in Chinua Achebe's Chika and the River who was so stingy that although he lived beside the Atlantic ocean, yet he always washed his hands with saliva. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Wroxxane: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
sanemind5:
Wow congrats,l Haven't even met a girl here before

God will provide grin
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by thelish(f): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Byke60:
Beautiful couple cheesy, congrats!!!
But na that white shoe I no understand

Hahahahahahaha
U r wicked.
See how u make me laff leave wetin I dey do.
I never noticed, ur comment took me back

1 Like

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Nealson(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin congratulations
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by jornwhite: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

I could be grin. Depends on who I am dealing with. As I am normal with you, I can’t be normal with venomous creatures like zmpp, jornwhite and romangalactic. Those ones MondayMotivation is to pull me down and ensure no man on NL finds me attractive... but then grin

I don't find it a coincidence you've bin on nairaland long b4 any of those monikers yet no man stayed beyond a visit so how is it my fault grin my dear its no ones fault every tom,dick & harry finds you attractive buh we know its doesnt go beyond that undecided .. just keep enjoying d money you extort from them. i notice yu ddnt greet mayb yu shuld do that n bounce.

5 Likes

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by clevybrown(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Clevybrown expecting yours by next year tongue

Congratulations and happy married life with lots of good income, twins and triplets grin
Hopefully tongue

Congratulations to the newly wedded couples cool
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by sanemind5(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wroxxane:

God will provide grin
Amen
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by icebird25(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Upon the advice we keep giving them in the romance session ...they won't hear.. marriage na scam
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Always report trolls. wink

My dear sister, that young man's stinginess is legendary. He is like that man in Chinua Achebe's Chika and the River who was so stingy that although he lived beside the Atlantic ocean, yet he always washed his hands with saliva. cheesy

Lol. Sis, I done stop to report them sef. They should go on with their campaign.

Chai!!! You didn’t tell me this before. Anyway, thank God I discovered early. Nothing spoil at all.
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by jawalis(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Torie8 come and see this.
I want to write something of this kind some years to come about us.

1 Like

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Pusyiter(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Later, you will be blaming when others attend naming
Answer DM, you are forming
No be so oooo angry
purplecoco:
Happy for you. God bless your union.

Meanwhile, I’m out here playing hide and seek in my dms.
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
jornwhite:

I don't find it a coincidence you've bin on nairaland long b4 any of those monikers yet no man stayed beyond a visit so how is it my fault grin my dear its no ones fault every tom,dick & harry finds you attractive buh we know its doesnt go beyond that undecided .. just keep enjoying d money you extort from them. i notice yu ddnt greet mayb yu shuld do that n bounce.

Blablablaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Gaggii: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
shalom4eva:
Around 2012 I got to know nairaland when I was job hunting, little did I know something big awaits me grin. Fast forward to 2017, I met this pretty damsel (rebirth 4goody, formerly rebirthforgoody).

We became friends and later into a love relationship. To God be the glory, today we are happily married. Thanks to nairaland even though I didn't get any job through this platform,but I gained a lot of experience and a beautiful woman as wife cool cool cool.

Guys please show us some love and wish us well

Congrats bro

The girl I met here is not good in bed, that's why I did not marry her.

The max she can do is three rounds
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Torie8(f): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
jawalis:
Torie8 come and see this.
I want to write something of this kind some years to come about us.
Don't worry cheesy I will be there.
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Ishilove: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Chai!!! You didn’t tell me this before. Anyway, thank God I discovered early. Nothing spoil at all.
Us ladies we must lookout for one another so that we don't end up with men like J111333 who use tape rule to measure yam when leaving home in the morning, and do the same in the evening when they get home to ascertain if their wives messed with the yam. grin

1 Like

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by jawalis(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Torie8:

Don't worry cheesy I will be there.
Chai. See wickedness. It’s not just about been there ok? You know exactly what am talking about
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by wazirmichika1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulation
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by nobone(f): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations.
The way I rush open the thread eh!! Chai
I was expecting to see
Ishilove weds J111333
Or
Pocohantas weds J111333
Lol....

2 Likes

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by John4B: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
iliyande:
Wow
If I were You, my first son name will be Seun Lalasticlala grin

Invite us for naming ceremony grin

One advise for you: please eat madam foods..... Eat it now that you are still young please....
which food are u talking about? young man, allow God to use you.
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Alaganature(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations to the newest couples...wish I had the chance to see one here...not all this millenniumlady ooo to whom it might concern
Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Romangalactic(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

We see u for who u are cos everything about u on nl is a lie. Even the one thing u would have used to redeem urself by doing giveaway, we found out it was not ur money but u were fronting for someone else who dont like attention. cheesy
So u see, anyone who doesn't see u yet exactly as u are only needs our help which we gladly provide pro bono grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by Romangalactic(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
zmpp:

You can only deceive people who do not know you.
Cheers ee grin

3 Likes

Re: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Romangalactic:

We see u for who u are cos everything about u on nl is a lie. Even the one thing u would have used to redeem urself by doing giveaway, we found out it was not ur money but u were fronting for someone else who dont like attention. cheesy
So u see, anyone who doesn't see u yet exactly as u are only needs our help which we gladly provide pro bono grin

My dear, take your time to do this great work. In fact, the phone I am using to type sef- I am sure you and your cohorts know who bought it for me.

You know I am jobless, you know I don’t have a car, you know all the NLders that have fcked me. Hey Chineke. You know me so well that you can’t pick me out of a crowd. Please don’t stop o. The NL world must know I am a witch. Let me sit back and see what your rants can change.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.