Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) (7431 Views)

Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him / Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident? / Warning Signs That A Used Car Has Been In An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by okoroemeka(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2021
dicksonadams:
Boss the chassis you mentioned in your list,
is it the frame of the car? Welded? Complete?
these mechanics can be wicked and heartless,50% of what is changed in that vehicle is just pure scam,they saw that the owner has money and they capitalize on that to condem as many parts as possible,don't be surprised that the old parts will be installed and the tokunbo parts resold back to the parts seller,that's how I took my Acura to the workshop and they stole my catalyst,some of these mechs can be something else.

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by 2shaw: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2021
My very 1st accident was on 160kph and thank Gd I did not die
Ran into a hilux at 160kph due to drunk driving at 1am and pressing phone. I broke my crown teeth and had a scar on my arm and head. Went to dentist months later,he billed me 90k for moulding. I never just get time do am. And yeah I sold my beloved suv for 900k as scrap. Took 4months to get a buyer by then brainbox stereo and some other parts had been stolen at my mechanic shop.
Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by drmikeadams(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2021
2shaw:
Ran into a hilux at 160kph due to drunk driving at 1am and pressing phone. I broke my crown teeth and had a scar on my arm and head. Went to dentist months later,he billed me 90k for moulding. I never just get time do am. And yeah I sold my beloved suv for 900k as scrap. Took 4months to get a buyer by then brainbox stereo and some other parts had been stolen at my mechanic shop.

Sorry bro.I want to believe you now take this slogan very serious "don't drink and drive" grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by betterbest: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2021
2shaw:

Thank God for life brov.
Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by crackhouse(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2021
dicksonadams:
Boss the chassis you mentioned in your list,
is it the frame of the car? Welded? Complete?
pls Op answer this question.
Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by alphaNomega: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2021
This car should have been butchered long ago
Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by betterbest: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
alphaNomega:
This car should have been butchered long ago

Which car are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) by HEAVEN4444: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
2shaw:
wow. village pipo. brother try to stop all the evils you do and live a good clean life so that karma is not following you around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent!! My Rx 300 Smoking Black Andconsuming Fuel Seriuosly. Help!! / Between C300 And C350 / Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.