Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date (4817 Views)

Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by rasheylaw(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Strange things happen in life, that's for fact. While there may be easy explanations for some strange events, others would simply just blow the lid off any logic.

There are issues of controversies raging everyday, from alien theory to mermaids sightings and mysterious disappearances.

Consider the following 10 real life mysteries that you will find very difficult to believe:

The Curse of Tutankhamun

Tutankhamun was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh whose final resting place remained an archeological puzzle for centuries, until 1922 when it was discovered in the Valley of the Kings.
However, the men who found the tomb, as well as everyone who entered it, went on to die in very mysterious circumstances. People believed, and still do, that the men were cursed by the angry spirit of Tutankhamun.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Tizmamoney: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
things are really happening things are really happening
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by johnsmhelia15(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
wow
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Powerfly(f): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
You're right.. But God knows it all
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by hashtagged(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gate to hell, hmm
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hell is no longer a mystery to some scientists and researchers, as many had argued, found out, and believed to be real..

Since those behind the disappearance didn't tell us game behind Malaysia flight, it's so hard to convince people by exposing the plot behind it. The people and system of the world are programmed to listen to the global system masters, so its hard convincing them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by illicit(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Jack the ripper was a prince.
Read the white chapel murders

1 Like

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by elbukaze(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Front page material

1 Like

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Blackpearlous(f): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2020
With time we would be able to explain some of them
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Bluezy13(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
In this case, Ignorance is bliss.
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by richieray: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Bermuda triangle should be on the list.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Wow
This gave me chills
Make d mods nack am to fp
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Thatlong9: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
The Siberian well is real, but the sounds they claimed to have recorded is a hoax

I believe there are doppelgangers too somehow somewhere we all come in TWO'S
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by femmoy(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
wake me up when it reaches front page.
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by kingxsamz(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Most of these stories are a hoax.
Especially that Siberian hell hole.
The alleged recorded audio was gotten from a movie "blood baron" (1972), and the audio has been edited and put on a loop. Stuffs like this are made by people to instill fear. Well.

1 Like

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by kingxsamz(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Before you swallow some of these c0ck and bull stories, at least do simple research.
That's what your brain is for. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Liposure: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
UFOs/flying saucers comes to mind
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by jubrilcastle(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
How about the pyramid of Egypt. It should be on the list.
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Natilolo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Malaysian plane still pains and surprises me.
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by damiloladuke: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
At least, post pictures to make it more readable

1 Like

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op wetin be this na....
As ur post make sense reach, u no come add pictures, u fall my hand o. angry sad
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
richieray:
Wassup with that
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Natilolo:
The Malaysian plane still pains and surprises me.
No doubt those people went to heaven just like Elijah grin
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Zayttoven: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
The mystery of PMB's change should be up there.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by lammylam(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
I witnessed the fish rain once! I was 10 or 11 then i can't remember
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by ClassicMan202(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Front page sharpely....

But add pictures na
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by Chienex24(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wow shocked shocked shocked

The 3rd one more especially got me! I have written it on my wishlist of places to go to, lemme hear the screams and see it myself.

richieray:

Yeah, it should.
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by rottable(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
lammylam:
I witnessed the fish rain once! I was 10 or 11 then i can't remember
where ? In Nigeria?
Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by rasheylaw(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jack the Ripper

Jack the Ripper was a British serial killer who specialized in killing women, for whatever reasons.
From a period spanning 4 years (1888-1892), the Ripper killed at least 18 women, all of whom we're prostitutes except one.
In each instance the victim’s throat was cut and the body mutilated in a manner that would suggest the killer had some knowledge of human anatomy.
The cases were never solved and the killer was never found. The identify of who he/she was remains a mystery to this day.

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by rasheylaw(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Siberian Hell Hole

According to reports, some scientists may have inadvertantly opened a hole that led all the way to Hell.
In 1980, some scientists in Siberia, Russia, had run their drill 14 km (8.5 miles), through the earth, when they suddenly broke through into empty space. The temperature at that level was over 1,100 ºC and the scientists’ microphones picked up strange noises that sounded like screams!

1 Like

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by rasheylaw(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Malaysian Flight MH370

In March of 2015, a Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 with 239 people onboard vanished without a trace while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. It has not been found till this day. This was a grand puzzle because, on the day the plane disappeared, the weather was clear and there was no distress signal was received from the pilot.
No one can truly say what happened to the plane. A massive hunt for the plane was embarked upon. But neither the wreckage of the plane nor bodies were found.

Re: 10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date by rasheylaw(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Spectral Black Dogs

Many are convinced that the spectral black dogs of bungay are real. There's a recorded account of them attacking people as they prayed in Church, in 1577.
According to accounts of these creatures, They are scary beasts that haunt churchyards and crossroads, with burning red eyes as big as saucers. They leave no tracks and make no sound as they walk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Don Suffer.pics / Sex On Phone That Pay / Who's Your nairaland Other Half?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.