Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (74303 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
shey you said the other time that you are not light skinned? smiley Abeg post your full picture may I see something.

Lol. Where is this coming from? I am not light-skinned or I rather not be seen as one. cheesy
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by seunlayi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
To those supporting the policeman in that video, are you not aware that when the IG and state commissioner are embarrassed after watching this clips? Don't be surprised because it is a norm that the girl will soon establish her innocence in this case and you all will be ashamed of behaving like a beast in black uniform. SAY NO TO POLICE BRUTALITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Goalnaldo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Where is this coming from? I am not light-skinned or I rather not be seen as one. cheesy
you get package oooo shocked shocked
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Fake accusation
I have seen fake accusations like this.
They enjoy when people are vulnerable to talk rubbish to them.
Later, you will hear the owner of the compound has quarrel with the accuser.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure the get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.

So you have already concluded the arrested man is a criminal bah ?

Clap for yourself.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ume1000: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
morakakin:

She could had been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Would you say that if she were a male
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Odion2016(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=donstan18 post=92005767]It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.[/quote

Disgusting!!!
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ume1000: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
You are worse than our police force
Asking her irrelevant question is unprofessional
What about if they slap or flog her
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm okay with all the questions the policeman asked except the virginity question and fucking around.They need to investigate if met the culprit not quite long as she claimed and that can be verified from her previous relationship to clear her from this mess ..
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by obyrich(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

It is more unreasonable to think that anyone found in company of a criminal is an accomplice. This is why we cannot make progress in crime fighting.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by UNUKHASO: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN YOU ARE SAYING THIS IF ACTUALLY INVESTIGATION REVEAL SHE IS A MEMBER WHAT WILL YOU NOW SAY OF YOURSELE. EVE NA WOMAN. THOSE WOMEN THAT CUT OFF THEIR MANS YARD STICK ALSO NA WOMAN TOO AND REMEMBER WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO IT BEST.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Villain7: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

you're right but this is done in a wrong approach! So uncivilized and unprofessional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Dimex03(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So unfair. Preying on the weak when she was down already. This lady is already in panic mode thinking of all the possible consequences of her choices. Then the next question is about year of virginity loss. What a shame. I can't imagine an American Swat team having such conversation with a suspect. Arrest her, let the detectives do the interrogation and release her if she was only a victim of location. How are these men different from armed robbers?
please go straight to the point.... Those men interogatin her are armed robbers too. Those people deserve to be fired. Nonsense embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by anthropizzy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
This happens almost every day in a police station or in police detention vicinity.Our police are so ill trained and unprofessional. So sorry for the girl not all that glitters are gold and this should serve as a lesson to those ladies that run after materialistic wealth with any random man.

She should sue the police for character defamation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Buffalo2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jason2000:

What makes her innocent ??
I wasn't referring to the lady. Read again and check how I punctuated. Okay?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
i dont understand yoruba but then there is nothing wrong if the police interrogates a lady found amongst criminals when those criminals are caught.Its a normal procedure even in other climes.Imagine u are in the US and u are among a group of ppl sniffing cocaine and other hard drugs and there are guns and ammunition everywhere and DEA happened to bust up the area u will still be arrested cos u were cozing with them even though u were not sniffing the cocaine or holding a gun.Its wise to always avoid bad company and for ladies biko always try and be equisitive and know what ur boyfriend or husband is doing for a living when he is living a lavish lifestyle.Telling u that he is into importing and exporting is not enuf ooo..try and know what business he is really doing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Mayng01(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
The man has put his job in jeopardy. I doubt if he would not loose his job or demoted. This is unprofessional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

i will agree with u on this one.Its like seeing someone in igbo joint everyday with his weed smoking colleagues and he will be aurguing that he doesnt smoke igbo.They should question her and get info from her and if she is really innocent as she is claiming by her gestures they can let her go.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
mamato:
Aaaahhhhh! This fine ge haf finally disgrace her reputable family, what is she doing in the house of an armed robber? Not even a yahoo boy?
hope u know these days majority of these guys u see who portray themselves as yahoo boys are actually armed robbers and kidnappers.there many armed robbers and kidnappers these days who cover up their trade by tagging themselves as yahoo boys.so the yahoo boy wey u fit dey chase hoping u wan chop his money might just be an armed robber with blood money.many dey cover up

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by cbaba: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nna na wa for una o.

Is this not Nigeria?

Why are we surprised?

The cop that faces Armed robbers and is reloading every 2 am while we snore is no more investigative but combative.

BABE wey live around givers & trying to meet up around other chicks go fall for Better Car anyday!

I ask una again...isnt this Nigeria?

Abeg talk another one...

Una too dey expect.
Pick the lessons go home and mend your life.

"Everybody is a m.f.kng hypocrite"
DemmieV
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tollyboy5(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
As far as I know, it is not illegal to date an alleged criminal.

Many people in jail get visitation up to and including conjugal visits in jails in first world countries.

In any case it’s not the job of the police to prosecute citizens. Protect and serve is their mandate.
Bunch of hypocrite when a guy is been arrested all the friends with him presently will arrested.
Tell me your friend I'll tell you whom you are. Some question are irrelivant but she know what he dong a beg.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tollyboy5(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
cray91:
From all comments read and video watched. i come to these conclusion:
(1) obviously the lady is innocent, she's just a victim of location and her only fault is rolling with the wrong guy and i blame her and every lady for always quick to follow every guys that drives car as they don't care to know the job of guys their interest and believe is once a guy is driving a car he is rich and has money and can pay their bills

(2) Those police officers needs to be relieved of their duties, they dont deserve or worth to be called policemen. they should already know the lady is just a victim of location and asking about her personal lives has nothing to do with the main issue of the person they came for. They just wanna prove and show to the world that atleast even if they didnt meet the robbers they met someone for information and yet its doing the right thing in the wrong way still

(3) Nomatter what we say or rants about on social media, our country can never change or be better in all parastatals cuz our leaders only care about sharing money and milking national treasures. this country is so wrong on all levels. lnfact we dont deserve to be called a country, i'm sure those police men had no proper training on interrogation they just used connection to get the job and handed Gun on them.

(4) If by now anyone still believes nigeria will be better the person must be living in the past cuz THERE TRULY WAS A COUNTRY
You're no different from Nigeria police , reading comment and watching crying lady video made came to a conclusion that she's innocent
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by fortran12: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
tollyboy5:

Bunch of hypocrite when a guy is been arrested all the friends with him presently will arrested.
Tell me your friend I'll tell you whom you are. Some question are irrelivant but she know what he dong a beg.
You have no proof
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Adex2442: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Serves her well. A companion of a thief is a thief.I only sympathy with her cos DPO/other go drill her V in d name of helping her.Her reputable family should get a "liar" to defend her in court

Liar or lawyer
cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by youngakodex: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Totally rubbish apart they are an office........why such sexual questions and intimidation.... NPF need urgent reformed
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by wisdomkid: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

They should make sure they get the truth from her and penalize her.

What if their side hustle is kidnapping? Don't judge without seeing both side of the coins first.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by GoldHorse(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why do this to a fellow humam being? This so so unfair. That lady is really traumatized.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by OdefaGirl(f): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
For those who dont understand Yoruba, let me help out with translation of some questions they were asking her

1. When they ask you not to sleep around you will not listen.
2 The boyfriend you were fxxking, why did you leave him?
3. You saw an armed robber and followed him, you are destroyed
4. Why did you quicky agree to date him?
5. Answer my questions or i will get angry with you. What did he tell you he was into?
6. Did he not tell you he is an armed robber, a kidnapper. You are gone.
7. Is it not someone that disvirgined you? Where is he? He does not have money right?
8.The person that disvirgined you, where is he?
9.Or have you not been disvirgined?
10.You were sleeping around with men, that is why your boyfriend left you
11.Which school did you go?
12.How did you get to this guy? Is it not his money?

Na waa ooo, see useless questions..... this is done in Africa and Nigeria in particular, where citizens cannot express their rights before illiterate officers.....
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Madisonsqua(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
I think this video should be removed from the internet....its such a shame what the NPF has become....
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tommy589(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Format your brain oh thou Fool.

After you have formatted your father virus infested brain,give him this to read

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/update-police-officers-in-viral-video-harrassing-a-female-suspect-have-been-arrested-2.html
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by phymo083(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]Looking at the policeman, he knew the girl is innocent, he just want to take advantage of her.)he asked her (1)how do you want me to help you?...(2)tell me what you want me to do for you...he is just trying to scare her d more...(3)look at the chain on the policemans neck,he can never buy that chain with his salary,.it will have to be through extortions and other illegal means..... winkLooking at the policeman, he knew the girl is innocent, he just want to take advantage of her.)he asked her (1)how do you want me to help you?...(2)tell me what you want me to do for you...he is just trying to scare her d more...(3)look at the chain on the policemans neck,he can never buy that chain with his salary,.it will have to be through extortions and other illegal means.....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.