Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (74302 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by possibility99: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure the get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.

Nobody is saying they shouldn't interrogate her but,
Is that the way to interrogate?? Asking her when she disvirgined grin grin
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by lexander(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad What's she doing in d company of criminals?Can she swear with thunder that she's not aware dat her paddy/boyfriend is a criminal?Girl like her will leave /snub her struggling boyfriend to flex with shine shine bobo.@OP,Yoruba pipu I knw don't support) sympathy with
Criminals.Her parents warned her.She live a carefree/fast world .May mercy smile on her but befy then,dey should extract all escapade info from her.Spit on her.Greedy pussi sad
? All the questions she was asked has absolutely nothing to do with the investigation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tot(f): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2020
Smh. I'm short of words.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by AOB1: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2020
illicit:
Na to bleep her dey do d police
Atalanta man illi guy grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by chukwuibuipob: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2020
lexander:
? All the questions she was asked has absolutely nothing to do with the investigation
.Think deeply.U"LL understand the motive behind the questions
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Buffalo2(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
That's what they do. After the harassment an "innocent and gentle officer" will come on board to "help" her then the drilling of bore-hole and extortion will start. I am pretty sure that from that moment of arrest, they know the level of innocence of the lady.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Giftexx: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So asking about her virginity, who she slept with and why she left her last boyfriend is the truth they want to get from her?
The officers perhaps are applying strange methods to establish the relationship between her and the suspect.
At the end of the eroti"c questioning,
The officer may conclude that:
1. She's just a runs girl who found her self at the wrong place at d wrong time. (I don't know if it's illegal to be runs girl, though it's bad)
2. She's truely the suspects' girl friend and so will have useful information, and could even be an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by GeneralPula: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2020
sad
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2020
meelorlah:
I feel really bad for the lady...those policemen are too uncouth, when it is touts that they'll be recruiting up and down... irrelevant questions like ta lo ndo e tele (Who was f**cking you before)Stupid people. Even the other part of the video that they showed the criminal himself, they were still asking stupid questions. Ba wo la se mu e?? (How did we catch you) hey now said he should reply that they caught him like a snail...I was like wtf

Pls post the link of the criminal being interrogated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure the get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.
fear God
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by golddare: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A university of Ibadan graduate who was in the company of a suspected armed robber and kidnapper when arrested by officers of the Nigerian police force is seen in this video being harrassed and psychologically abused and initimadated by the same crude policemen. They used fear as a weapon to intimidate and scare her while recording her cry for help and attempt to explain herself.

This is so wrong, coming from people that should protect the weak. They used her weakness at the moment as a weapon against her, discussing sexually oriented and private issues that they have no business discussing with the lady.

After tweets by segalink and other social media influencers, the police force have issued a statement that all officers find culpable will be brought to book according to law.

Watch the 2-parts video of this intimidation and sexual harrasment by men of the Nigerian police force below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1285996638587297792

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lafuilyiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXeCoro1jeo

This can happen to anyone be it male or female, once they confess you dont know anything about their criminality you will be freed with the help of a good lawyer, although Nigeria police will instill fear just for extortion. Its a rough road though, I will encourage people to be careful of old and new friends with sudden wealth.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Sijo01(f): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2020
dazzlingd:

The police may be unprofessional doesn't mean she doesn't deserve what she is getting...
What is she doing dating an arm robber??
She must be an accomplice and should be properly investigated

Did you hear when she said he told her about his line of business?
How's she supposed to know that the guy was an armed robber or do they introduce themselves as such?
Is asking her sexually related questions part of the police job or is her crime sexually related?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by RealEzee(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
longayink:

The lady was not even shedding tears.
One can easily see she is a hard nut, pretentious and not willing to divulge information to the police.
It’s only an untrained policeman who can be moved by her posturing.
is tears that validate innocence?

You know this is how the police end up making a mess of themselves till they jam certain persons who puts them in their place.

whats the use force and abuse when she has not been proven guilty?

If the matter takes a different turn now, na sorry some persons go hear from police? , b like say you never see when civilian milk police dry even the officers involved got sacked as oga at the top will deny those officers kwa, some people carry craze for head oooo, not everyone is a push over in Naija my Padi as far as they know they've not been proven guilty guun, some will swing it to abuse of human right, even add mad stories to implicate the officer far worse than what happened, Padi tins dey happen na if u neva see am.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by mamato(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
sinistermind:

This is a very unintelligent comment. Did you watch the video and stupid questions she was been asked. Where are the criminals themselves Fine, she might be looking for a good time, but how would she tell who is and who is not a criminal?? Is the word "criminal" written on anyone's forehead?

How are we sure she's saying the truth?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
EdmundDantes:
When I read comments, I realise this country is not going to improve any time soon.

I usually don't read comments past the first page. But this one, I was forced to come all the way here. I AM TERRIFIED.

Like WTF!

Most people are passing judgements emotionally just because she fell for a rich guy? How's that illegal?

So many guys disappointed me today.

Expressing pure hatred for a woman does not make you an Alpha male. Never.

I am scared asf. This could happen to anybody. What if it happens to me? Is this what folks will say too? Just because some females hurt males by leaving when we are broke, this does not invalidate the unprofessionalism of those policemen or male the unfortunate lady guilty.

I am grossly disappointed.

We can do better. cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So asking about her virginity, who she slept with and why she left her last boyfriend is the truth they want to get from her?
Don't mind him. He is notorious for posting arrant stupidity on this forum.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Chummynoni(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
this is emotional torture. so many quacks in police uniform
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
AloyalNigerian:

I usually don't read comments past the first page. But this one, I was forced to come all the way here. I AM TERRIFIED.

Like WTF!

Most people are passing judgements emotionally just because she fell for a rich guy? How's that illegal?

I am scared asf. This could happen to anybody. What if it happens to me? Is this what folks will say too? Just because some females hurt males by leaving when we are broke, this does not invalidate the unprofessionalism of those policemen or male the unfortunate lady guilty.

We can do better. cry
Watch it. They will label you a 'simp' for being sensible and for not pandering to their misogyny.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by mofedamijo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Police man was so unprofessional.

However, he has a plan to help her out. From my perspective, he is approaching her like a father/uncle not a detective, although unprofessional, he wants her to say all she knows about these guys, also, he is trying to appear hard on her so that she can learn her lessons and so that other ladies can also learn. however, as I said, he wasn't professional.

She is most likely to be bailed. If you know the Yorubas very well...............when her parents get to the station, this same officer will talk to her parents like they are family and both the officer and her parents will insult the living day out of her, especially if the parents are no-nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Drone95(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
See intimidation oo. But they will still release her, NPF just want to disgrace her publicly.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by RealEzee(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
AloyalNigerian:

Like WTF!

We can do better. cry
you sef dey see d angle some are coming from already, e get as e b guun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
This questions are so funny to be honest. I cannot believe someone would ask these.

Especially No 4, how did they know she quickly agreed to date him? Who did the toasting of the babe cheesy

Cc: pocohantas

I cannot laugh alone abeg! This thing dey burst my brain.

StagethemTVee:
For those who dont understand Yoruba, let me help out with translation of some questions they were asking her

1. When they ask you not to sleep around you will not listen.
2 The boyfriend you were fxxking, why did you leave him?
3. You saw an armed robber and followed him, you are destroyed
4. Why did you quicky agree to date him?
5. Answer my questions or i will get angry with you. What did he tell you he was into?
6. Did he not tell you he is an armed robber, a kidnapper. You are gone.
7. Is it not someone that disvirgined you? Where is he? He does not have money right?
8.The person that disvirgined you, where is he?
9.Or have you not been disvirgined?
10.You were sleeping around with men, that is why your boyfriend left you
11.Which school did you go?
12.How did you get to this guy? Is it not his money?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by stormborn28(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
For those who dont understand Yoruba, let me help out with translation of some questions they were asking her

1. When they ask you not to sleep around you will not listen.
2 The boyfriend you were fxxking, why did you leave him?
3. You saw an armed robber and followed him, you are destroyed
4. Why did you quicky agree to date him?
5. Answer my questions or i will get angry with you. What did he tell you he was into?
6. Did he not tell you he is an armed robber, a kidnapper. You are gone.
7. Is it not someone that disvirgined you? Where is he? He does not have money right?
8.The person that disvirgined you, where is he?
9.Or have you not been disvirgined?
10.You were sleeping around with men, that is why your boyfriend left you
11.Which school did you go?
12.How did you get to this guy? Is it not his money?

thanks very much... Instead of Pocohantas to interpret it, she is just looking like aloof

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Moses201: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
To have a boyfriend isn't a crime,to ascertain what your boyfriend do for a living is very important....
Am not judging her, but this can be prevented in the first place if she's self disciplined.
tommy589:
That policeman questioning her is a disgrace to police force

You have buried the girl already before her death. A girl you know nothing about you called USELESS. When has it become a crime to have a boyfriend?

I can guarantee you the policeman career is already in jeopardy.

Don't be in a hurry, you will soon hear the follow up.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by stormborn28(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
mofedamijo:
The Police man was so unprofessional.

However, he has a plan to help her out. From my perspective, he is approaching her like a father/uncle not a detective, although unprofessional, he wants her to say all she knows about these guys, also, he is trying to appear hard on her so that she can learn her lessons and so that other ladies can also learn. however, as I said, he wasn't professional.

She is most likely to be bailed. If you know the Yorubas very well...............when her parents get to the station, this same officer will talk to her parents like they are family and both the officer and her parents will insult the living day out of her, especially if the parents are no-nonsense people.
hmmmmm.....true

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Quinniscent(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
tillaman:
This shiiiit irritates me and those officers took it too far abeg, what kinda questions are they asking her
Ladies out there should be careful please not all that glitters is gold
The Nigerian police is full of animals I won't start calling her names but it seems you're begging some desperate kind of ladies to stop their covetous lifestyle, they don't listen and never will, it's already in their veins

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Kingrefreshed: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
tommy589:
That policeman questioning her is a disgrace to police force

You have buried the girl already before her death. A girl you know nothing about you called USELESS. When has it become a crime to have a boyfriend?

I can guarantee you the policeman career is already in jeopardy.

Don't be in a hurry, you will soon hear the follow up.

Format your brain oh thou Fool.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Werehkpe: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
But the girl is fine oooooooooooooooooo.

Wrong place at the wrong time.

Police is very unprofessional and should be queried. What concerns them with her sexual life now? Silly twats

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Quinniscent(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Tales from the wild wild west
lolzzz Mahdooo
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tillaman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Quinniscent:
The Nigerian police is full of animals but it seems you're begging those desperate ladies to stop their covetous lifestyle, they don't listen and never will, it's already in their veins
they won’t listen I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.