Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years (51558 Views)

FX Crisis: Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Buy Local Goods, Approves N75bn 4 Manufactur / Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / PDP Offers 50% Waiver On Nomination Forms For Youths Between 25-30 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by realstars: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
CutieWitty:
[s][/s]
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
atoleybaba:
lol now I see your dumbness is beyond redemption. Ur comprehension skill is really low....wallow in your stupidity bro, have a nice life

What's there to comprehend or not to comprehend? Is it that u confessed that u foolishly could not take advantage of d opportunities around u or that u are giving me advise to do something which u were too stupid not to do? How can u claim to be giving me advise on a subject which u confessed that u failed at? U were too stupid & foolish to follow ur own advise& u are offering d same advise that u were too foolish & stupid not to follow
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
atoleybaba:
the point still remains that you were just plain stupid if not, you would have gotten that fellows explanation and save urself the stress to shalaye on how to answer yes or no

That's y I said all ur wisdom & intelligence put together can't even match an atom of my stupidity. So I don't even see what it is u are drooling over. Ur rashness in jumping into d middle of a conversation & d comments u have made which show a lack of direction only butresses my point. If u can't make good decisions for your life while ur mates were doing so as u confessed, how then can u decide for me how I should respond to a comment or not to respond?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by JFT24(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chris525:
Jeez! The same thing alot of you said about the NIRSAL loan. You still haven't learnt your lesson??

This level of pessimism & distrust for anything & everything by & from the Nigerian govt. is becoming a mental condition.

I haven't gotten reply from Nirsal after more than a month after registration
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Chris525: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sorry about that. Started in April by June they became overwhelmed by applications. They got just N25b for families/individuals. They'll need more funding to cater to all applicants. I'm sure its being ironed out.

JFT24:

I haven't gotten reply from Nirsal after more than a month after registration
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Chris525: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
As a matter of fact, this is very correct.

ada9ja:

Am from the east and I stay in the south....bros or aunty.....south and east got it the most....
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Chris525: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
2017? Youwin was a GEJ project & ended with his admin. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dreadful:
Is not same thing with the Youwin program?
In 2017 Nigeria found it very difficult to finance only 5,000 Youwin beneficiaries just 5,000 across the country.
Useless country indeed.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by gideonvalor98(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
The fact is the set of people condemning this move will be the ones to apply when the application is out. Though, that's if they have any good idea or business sha. They say more than this against Npower. Most of them have now put in for Npower, expecting their names to be called, yet they will come online to say the contrary.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Carlyboi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Komu1048:

Bros I no understand ooo, I’m into farming(plantain, snail and about to enter pig) omo I suppose grow well so much idea but no money, no friends, no family for support. Therefore I just dey hope for better days so that I can even contribute my quota to this society. Before when I hia dis kind news I go leap for joy hoping say d money go reach people like us. Bros na audio money ..... sisi I no go see or hia say person wey know who I know or belong to same farming association get. This country na scam

What city are you based bro?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by webmaster99(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2020
get insight and get wisdom
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by johntolu: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2020
atoleybaba:

you have not been Rolling with progressive people..if not, u would have heard about the agmeis loan and key into it since late last year. It is still on and u better try to get it cos people wey Dy apply don Dy plenty.... good luck

Thanks @atoleybaba for your positive efforts, in creating awareness, about some of the poverty alleviation initiatives of the government.
Kindly provide more insight about the agmeis program and or any other government poverty alleviation package that is still ongoing.
I have so many people back home, who are oblivious of some, if not all of these government initiatives just like an average Nairalander had displayed, on this thread.
I will be willing to send you a DM if that is ok with you. Thanks in advance sir!
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by johntolu: 2:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Komu1048:

Bros I no understand ooo, I’m into farming(plantain, snail and about to enter pig) omo I suppose grow well so much idea but no money, no friends, no family for support. Therefore I just dey hope for better days so that I can even contribute my quota to this society. Before when I hia dis kind news I go leap for joy hoping say d money go reach people like us. Bros na audio money ..... sisi I no go see or hia say person wey know who I know or belong to same farming association get. This country na scam

@komu1048.
I sent you a DM.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by johntolu: 2:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
This is a very good gesture from the Federal Government of Nigeria. Now I can see those prayers we had said in the past for Nigeria to get better, God is now answering our prayer.
I believe and pray, I will be part of the beneficiaries and the success story will be sweet in my mouth.
God bless Nigeria.

It shall be well with you and your household, my Brother.
There is no doubt that GMB has really performed far below the expectations of most Nigerians who have been following him since December 31st, 1983. There are so many positive policy initiatives his government has taken which are very commendable. I have heard many positive testimonies, on this platform, of NPOWER beneficiaries and some commentators, on this thread, have also confirmed that the NIRLA initiative is working.
I agree it is still very far from the 'Nigeria of our dream', but I think the current momentum is by far better than the hopelessness of the past years of simply 'sharing the money' without any tangible effort to improve on the lives of the populace.
The previous government recourse to borrowing funds to pay Civil servants salary, when crude oil sales was at its highest, is a reflection of the recklessness and outright wastage of our commonwealth by successive governments in Nigeria, General Buhari's government inclusive.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexander(m): 2:55am On Jul 24, 2020
TheRareGem1:

And the money is for youths. Reading negative comments on what would benefit you people later you will say you are not a beneficiary. Start blaming the government not knowing it is your village people.
actually some of my village people are in the government same goes for others grin
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:33am On Jul 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
What's with this cap of 35 years?

I think it should be extended to 40 years.

even what is buhari age again ..... 86
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Please, I need someone to update me about the current situation as regards to NIRSAL and CBN Stimulious Loan package. Thanks
because I registered late June.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Demayour: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2020
sevenhundred:
why is it that this govt is in love with sharing of money? instead of going to real investment, industries that will give real employment to the youth, maybe it is new method to loot.

No need going all negative every time. Apart from corruption, nepotism and other ills of Buhari government, this is the first time any president will be investing massively into social welfare programme. 500K Npower, another 400k on the way, Tradermoni, the new EMC programme headed by the VP, School feeding programme and now this. What Nigerians need to thrive well economically now is a serene business environment, access to funds and a level ground that is accommodating to SMEs. Buhari government have many faults regarding its economic policies but they have some successes too. Looting will always be a problem as long as the looters are the ones that determine the laws of the land. A government will only get credence based on how less rampant looting is during its regime.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Komu1048(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2020
atoleybaba:
you have not been Rolling with progressive people..if not, u would have heard about the agmeis loan and key into it since late last year. It is still on and u better try to get it cos people wey Dy apply don Dy plenty.... good luck

Thanks I will check and revert
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by tenten101010: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
There is no one sigle good comment about our government. Politicians it is well. Nigeria go be the best by Gods grace.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by armadeo(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
gentlepraise:
Again 75b gone to some people private pocket.

Just watch and see!

This would have been the story following the topic instead of that long tale they wrote there.

Peeps here is he summary if you couldn't read it all.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Komu1048(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Carlyboi:

What city are you based bro?

Ota sir
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Carlyboi(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Komu1048:

Ota sir

Oh ok you can leave your WhatsApp number
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Komu1048(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok you can leave your WhatsApp number

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Sardauna24(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Sardauna, they don't reason the way you do. Aren't their family members Nigerians? Aren't their cousins and friends Nigerians? This is how they reason. They also see you and I in the same bracket as their family and friends. Hope you understand?
Hmm
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
johntolu:

Thanks @atoleybaba for your positive efforts, in creating awareness, about some of the poverty alleviation initiatives of the government.
Kindly provide more insight about the agmeis program and or any other government poverty alleviation package that is still ongoing.
I have so many people back home, who are oblivious of some, if not all of these government initiatives just like an average Nairalander had displayed, on this thread.
I will be willing to send you a DM if that is ok with you. Thanks in advance sir!

alright sir, you can send me a mail so I can provide more details on the agsmeis loan
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
johntolu:

alright sir, you can send me a mail
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
gentlepraise:
Again 75b gone to some people private pocket.

Just watch and see!
gbam!
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ehinmowo: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday approved the sum of N75 billion for the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).

The NYIF, also tagged ‘the Youth Bank’, would create financial support for the creativity and innovation of Nigerian youths within the age range of 18 and 35 years.

The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare disclosed this to State House Correspondents after a lengthy FEC meeting on Wednesday night.

The Minister emphasised that those between the ages of 18 and 35, who have genuine business ideas would be eligible to pitch their ideas in any of the 125 micro-credit banks across the country and qualified candidates would have access to the funds.

Dare said: “For the first time in the history of Nigeria, the Federal Executive Council today approved the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to the tune of N75 billion. This fund will create a special window for accessing credit facilities and finance on the part of our youths that will help to fund their ideas, innovations."

“The best way to call it is that for the first time the country will have a youth bank.”

FEC also approved the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development to play a lead role in working on necessary steps in terms of legislation, organisation and other aspects of financing.

“The Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning will take the lead when it comes to the aspect of the financing, working with the CBN, the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development and other relevant MDAs."

“A couple of other details will be released later, but I think the most important thing is that the N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, to cater specifically for this target group, a population of over 68 million, got the attention and support of the Federal Executive Council today and this fund will be assessed by our youths, once they are able to present their ideas, they can assess this fund directly,” Dare added.

He, however, promised that just as the N-Power programme, the process of the Youth Bank would be digital and fair to all youth aged between 18 and 35 years, regardless of tribe or social status.

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1286004140951375872?s=19

What's the update on this please?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by TheSparrow: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Government has rolled out many funding programs for SMEs. The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund been the latest.

A well written business plan is part of the criteria for accessing some of these funds.

PlanBiz is giving out 5 standard business plans you can customize for yourself and use to apply for the loan.

Visit the link below to get the 5 standard business plans at a discounted price of N5,000 only.

https://planbiz.com.ng/nigeria-at-60-giveaway/

Hurry, offer ends soon
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Prompto: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2020
TheRareGem1:

And the money is for youths. Reading negative comments on what would benefit you people later you will say you are not a beneficiary. Start blaming the government not knowing it is your village people.
Lol.. If I never supported Buhari at a point in my life I will believe what you just wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.