Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years (51303 Views)

Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / PDP Offers 50% Waiver On Nomination Forms For Youths Between 25-30 Years Old / Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Perfecttouchade: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by poshestmina(f): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Razzness:
Even one single person between 18 to 35 nor go see this money, youth for nigeria dy start from 60 years to 80 years and just wait and see na them them go chop this money.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Why are Nairalanders like this na cheesy cheesy.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by davidtemi(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
It should be done b4 I clock 36 ooo.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Welcome development from the ministry of youth and sports
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Mynet11(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Hmmm... Only time will tell.

Need some extra income? Check my signature
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Blueelf: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This us not PDP my brother.

My brother, they are all politicians
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by UnimkeAk(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Did they whole of pdp not defect to apc
Are there not Nigerian politicians

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by LOVEGINO(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Dem don come again
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Isobug: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Chaii..... Another billions to share and become richer.

If you know you know
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by samsard(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Only a fool thinks that it takes PDP to loot money. You guys don't even think before typing.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by 77up(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2020
I ll try to believe this when it happens.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Openbusiness4: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2020
maxjax:
mumument 36 - 45 nkor
I tire oh, dem want may person go do fooball age? Youth suppose to be 18 to 50 years. My dis tin still dey drill borehole, so am a youth. Y the segregation? sad
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by gbolswag(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2020
stop using the youth to lie...another embezzlement loading...scam people
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by HappyPagan: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Chris525:
Jeez! The same thing alot of you said about the NIRSAL loan. You still haven't learnt your lesson??

This level of pessimism & distrust for anything & everything by & from the Nigerian govt. is becoming a mental condition.

When you have been lied to and deceived a lot, doubt and distrust is a defensive mechanism, not a mental condition.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by SarkinYarki: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Something that will be looted by the mindless politicians
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Iwillsurvivedis: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Kj
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by damoceile: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2020
I expect this fund to be looted and re—looted as usual..

Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Viking007(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Swizz35:
j
You sent me a pm, sup??
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by iwaeda: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday approved the sum of N75 billion for the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).

The NYIF, also tagged ‘the Youth Bank’, would create financial support for the creativity and innovation of Nigerian youths within the age range of 18 and 35 years.

The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare disclosed this to State House Correspondents after a lengthy FEC meeting on Wednesday night.

The Minister emphasised that those between the ages of 18 and 35, who have genuine business ideas would be eligible to pitch their ideas in any of the 125 micro-credit banks across the country and qualified candidates would have access to the funds.

Dare said: “For the first time in the history of Nigeria, the Federal Executive Council today approved the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to the tune of N75 billion. This fund will create a special window for accessing credit facilities and finance on the part of our youths that will help to fund their ideas, innovations."

“The best way to call it is that for the first time the country will have a youth bank.”

FEC also approved the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development to play a lead role in working on necessary steps in terms of legislation, organisation and other aspects of financing.

“The Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning will take the lead when it comes to the aspect of the financing, working with the CBN, the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development and other relevant MDAs."

“A couple of other details will be released later, but I think the most important thing is that the N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, to cater specifically for this target group, a population of over 68 million, got the attention and support of the Federal Executive Council today and this fund will be assessed by our youths, once they are able to present their ideas, they can assess this fund directly,” Dare added.

He, however, promised that just as the N-Power programme, the process of the Youth Bank would be digital and fair to all youth aged between 18 and 35 years, regardless of tribe or social status.

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1286004140951375872?s=19

BMC will get 5%, the rest goes to politicians and their wards because there is no data to tell us who the real youth are.
Goodluck to Nigeria Youth

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Chris525:
Jeez! The same thing alot of you said about the NIRSAL loan. You still haven't learnt your lesson??

This level of pessimism & distrust for anything & everything by & from the Nigerian govt. is becoming a mental condition.

But no one seems to be received the NIRSAL yet....Sure-P was more transparent that's why you see people make this comment......Did you see any negative comment on Npower??

It's the Nigerian government that have made the people lost trust in it.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nackzy: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Another Scam in a different dimension
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by dederocs(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Use these monies for infrastructure cos some useless thief will syphone the billions.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by johnmartus(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2020
False hope. In 2016 There was a program called bring your ideas,initiated by office of the vice president.

If you aren't close to the government you will not hear anything about it talk on getting the form.

After disbursement of funds to northern region. When its about to disburse funds to southern Nigeria the whole process was hijacked by chief of staff to president. Till today nobody from southern Nigeria benefit from the program.
Abba Kyari you will not sleep well oo.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Skmoda360(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
sinistermind:
This sounds nice but very laughable. Two things will happen, it is either most of the money goes into private purses through fictitious names posing as youth who pitched "business ideas" or people in the North will be favoured than people in the South.
Gbam
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Gideon110(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Please sorry for diverting... What about NDLEA recruitment exercise that was conducted last year, when are they going to release names
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by GeneralPula: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2020
99% of youths won't have access to the money.. sad

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Okay
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by thehappyone: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Tell me the different between six and half a dozen.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Bekool(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday approved the sum of N75 billion for the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).

The NYIF, also tagged ‘the Youth Bank’, would create financial support for the creativity and innovation of Nigerian youths within the age range of 18 and 35 years.

The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare disclosed this to State House Correspondents after a lengthy FEC meeting on Wednesday night.

The Minister emphasised that those between the ages of 18 and 35, who have genuine business ideas would be eligible to pitch their ideas in any of the 125 micro-credit banks across the country and qualified candidates would have access to the funds.

Dare said: “For the first time in the history of Nigeria, the Federal Executive Council today approved the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to the tune of N75 billion. This fund will create a special window for accessing credit facilities and finance on the part of our youths that will help to fund their ideas, innovations."

“The best way to call it is that for the first time the country will have a youth bank.”

FEC also approved the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development to play a lead role in working on necessary steps in terms of legislation, organisation and other aspects of financing.

“The Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning will take the lead when it comes to the aspect of the financing, working with the CBN, the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development and other relevant MDAs."

“A couple of other details will be released later, but I think the most important thing is that the N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, to cater specifically for this target group, a population of over 68 million, got the attention and support of the Federal Executive Council today and this fund will be assessed by our youths, once they are able to present their ideas, they can assess this fund directly,” Dare added.

He, however, promised that just as the N-Power programme, the process of the Youth Bank would be digital and fair to all youth aged between 18 and 35 years, regardless of tribe or social status.

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1286004140951375872?s=19

Nigeria have never been short of great ideas and policies the problem have always been implementation and corruption. Watch how the nigerian factor which is nepotism and corruption will destroy this great program for nigerian creative youths in few years time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.