Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years (51306 Views)

Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / PDP Offers 50% Waiver On Nomination Forms For Youths Between 25-30 Years Old / Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ada9ja(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pinkybush:
Why not clearify that Northern states got the loan. Did it get to the south or east?

Am from the east and I stay in the south....bros or aunty.....south and east got it the most....
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just give us details of how to access it and let's try our luck. Who knows, maybe I might be lucky
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
ada9ja:
no wonder u were sounding so off...u re not align with what is happening in the country....
https://nmfb.com.ng/ this is the bank that CBN used to disbursed loan to 80k households in Nigeria which I know 11 beneficiaries. Olodo

Let's analyse ur olodoism. D question I asked was:

"So it's that easy to get such benefits in Nigeria?"

But ur response was:

"alot got covid19 loan from CBN through a national microfinance and you know that...so why will this not work?"

D question I asked wasn't about whether this would work or not neither was it about d number of people who got CBN loan. D question was "is it easy to get such benefits in Nigeria?"

All u needed was to have said "yes it is easy" or "no it isn't easy". So who is now d olodo when u can't answer simple questions?

U no 11 beneficiaries. Y aren't u one of d beneficiaries?

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Chris525: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
We know things are shitty but never lose hope. Anytime there's an opportunity please key in.

NIRSAL became overwhelmed with applications, they have stopped taking new ones for now I heard. Alot of people got the money but you know Nigerians, they'll never tell but rather keep it a secret for their families & loved ones.

Always read the terms before you apply. The loans are usually repayable, NIRSAL repayment is from september, I think. Most people got the loans & think its free or dash. They got phones, smart TVs & clothes with the money. They'll be here soon to lament & abuse govt.

If you have a solid business idea, get yourself ready & key into any of these programs whenever they come along. Best wishes.

handsomebolanle:

Oga no vex.... I also tried applying sometime last month but couldn't access the site then...That you know people that got it is still no doubt how dirty the system is....
I tell you...we are in abysmal faulty country...

3 Likes

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by handsomebolanle: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chris525:

We know things are shitty but never lose hope. Anytime there's an opportunity please key in.

NIRSAL became overwhelmed with applications, they have stopped taking new ones for now I heard. Alot of people got the money but you know Nigerians, they'll never tell but rather keep it a secret for their families & loved ones.

Always read the terms before you apply. The loans are usually repayable, NIRSAL repayment is from september, I think. Most people got the loans & think its free or dash. They got phones, smart TVs & clothes with the money. They'll be here soon to lament & abuse govt.

If you have a solid business idea, get yourself ready & key into any of these programs whenever they come along. Best wishes.

Thanks Boss
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Food4Good: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday approved the sum of N75 billion for the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1286004140951375872?s=19

You, Yes You..

With all due respect,

If you are part of the decision maker

Or you know someone who influences this project..

Make it 100% transparent.

Why?

Oil will fail us sooner than expected.

Don't fight my words.

The truth will always prevail

Information Age is fading away..

Age of Reckoning (Emotional intelligence) is the new black.

This is the best time

This is the best way to invest

Save our future, our country and Africa.

Do this and see how our creator rewards your good deeds.

Thanks in advance.

Peace❤
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by bizhop01: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This us not PDP my brother.
You deserve 2020 blind Nigerian award,

I see why politicians are using Nigeria's because people like you yet to get brain factory reset.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ProfAmaben(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sardauna24:
what is the essence of d loan?since it will not reach to those meant for it..

Sardauna, they don't reason the way you do. Aren't their family members Nigerians? Aren't their cousins and friends Nigerians? This is how they reason. They also see you and I in the same bracket as their family and friends. Hope you understand?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Dreadful: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Is not same thing with the Youwin program?
In 2017 Nigeria found it very difficult to finance only 5,000 Youwin beneficiaries just 5,000 across the country.
Useless country indeed.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Gee64: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
This could be hijacked oo
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by gift2xl: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
They will still hijack it.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by uzomaigwe: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This us not PDP my brother.
You and PDP who is better off. That is what you APC are using to fool yourselves not knowing that the worse looting in the history Nigeria has been done under ur administration. may God save u from lying tongue
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by CandyCandy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:
Na still rich man go end up squandering that money! sad

Who we offend for this country! cry

It could be part of what APC will use in sponsoring their 2023 elections. If you doubt me, ask NDDC.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Geekhard: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
N75 billion for 68 million youths...now do the maths...divide 75 billion by 68 million = N1,102.00...this is the valuation of the Nigerian youth in the eyes of our government...meanwhile the National Assembly with less than 500 members gets nothing less N150 billion each fiscal year...yet some youths will be here supporting these polithieficians in the name of tribalism...up there ...tribalism does not exist...their major goal is to enrich themselves while ensuring the people remain poor,weak and ignorant...shine your eyes oh.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Mayflowa(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
gentlepraise:
Again 75b gone to some people private pocket.

Just watch and see!

Sometimes, you only get this stuff when you apply. Create an applicant group on Nairaland or Facebook. From the stories, we can write to EFCC, National Assembly or IG if we sense fraud. That is why social media is here

2 Likes

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Bluntemperor: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
This program is commendable provided it is not going to be compromised.However the followings should be included in the formula for it to be functional:
1.the N75Bil.is too small compared to the number of unemployed Youth in Nigeria.
2.to be more functional,the Interest Rates for Youth-Bank in a Program like this should be reduced to the minimum,for instance,Interest rate for such a project for the Youth should be 1 to 2 % Per Annum. Nigerians of all walks of life should mount pressure by insisting on a very low-interest as we see in Europe,UK and USA,to encourage our Vibrant Youth to have sense of belonging and makes life for themselves!
3.Its better for National Assembly to turn the loan to Grants for our Youth,if we don't want to have abandoned projects-where Youth will be going for Chief title and other irrelevant in Villages and Towns.In Loan you repay,but Grants gives them more opportunities to maneuver and free from Debt+ Burden!
4 Youths don't want appendages,but are resourceful,believes in innovation and focus to succeed.Implimentation should be made by professionals and MUST be made/ disbursed to the true owner of the project-with recommendations from the Pastors,Imam and CEO that can't be compromised to give true pictures of events.
Those who signed for such a youth should equally monitor the business or project,until is fully successfully.
5.Minimum of an acre in case of Agriculture development for a Youth is recommended to start with and procedures should devoid of Land Use Decree imbroglio that has kept Nigerians in bondages till date. There are thousands of Youth Abroad,who desires to come home,provided they can get s START-UP FACILITIES like this Youth Program.
Seun,Lalasticlala and N/ Landers, over to the Youth.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
All lies and propaganda.

This is the Northern Youth Investment Fund. We all know who the final beneficiaries are.

Nigeria is a caliphate ruled by the Fulanis. We are all slaves to the gworo chewing, cattle herding dictator.
sit down there and don't take advantage of this opportunity till it passes you by....shebi na so Una talk for the covid/household loan and the agmeis loan. Dy there while Ur mates get the funds

2 Likes

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by chaloskyx: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
thanks but no thanks now you people want to eat into the finances of the youth like you did nddc right you are not well
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

But ur response was:

"alot got covid19 loan from CBN through a national microfinance and you know that...so why will this not work?"

D question I asked wasn't about whether this would work or not neither was it about d number of people who got a loan. D question was "is it easy to get such benefits in Nigeria?"

All u needed was to have said "yes it is easy" or "no it isn't easy". So who is now d olodo when u can't answer simple questions?

oga over easy is worrying it...only if u tried....when the household loan came out, they asked for guarantor but later scrapped it ...many people got the money the highest I saw was 5million....intact I kept procastinating till the thing ended if not, I would have gotten too. Be there and be doubting without trying.....agmeis loan is still there and I will advice u key in to it now before the thing finish....they are giving people as much as 10m with at least 6month grace before paying back plus just 5% interest

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

But ur response was:

D question I asked wasn't about whether this would work or not neither was it about d number of people who got a loan. D question was "is it easy to get such benefits in Nigeria?"

oga u just wanted to be plain stupid....it is a shame if u could not get a yes or no from the explanation he gave

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by earnit3: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
lies
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Komu1048:

Bros I no understand ooo, I’m into farming(plantain, snail and about to enter pig) omo I suppose grow well so much idea but no money, no friends, no family for support. Therefore I just dey hope for better days so that I can even contribute my quota to this society. Before when I hia dis kind news I go leap for joy hoping say d money go reach people like us. Bros na audio money ..... sisi I no go see or hia say person wey know who I know or belong to same farming association get. This country na scam
you have not been Rolling with progressive people..if not, u would have heard about the agmeis loan and key into it since late last year. It is still on and u better try to get it cos people wey Dy apply don Dy plenty.... good luck

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
I swear this is a good idea but it will be hijacked.

falsification of age et all

the hausa cabal will hijack it.

they have done similar things in the past, although with different name, there is no country on Earth with such stupid initiative,

if you have an idea, what if you don't have an idea
u now av bvn so u can't falsify

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by CutieWitty(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
realstars:
Are They Not Politicians?
[s][/s]
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!
I think you are the one who needs to keep shut
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sardauna24:
what is the essence of d loan?since it will not reach to those meant for it..
have u tried applying and didn't get? Try first ns
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by 2rez: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmmnnnn Niggarrrrrr

Isoright

I hope this will not be looted or end up in the North

Bruh, extinguish the hope smiley. U & i already know how it's def gonna play out in this contraption.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
atoleybaba:
oga over easy is worrying it...only if u tried....when the household loan came out, they asked for guarantor but later scrapped it ...many people got the money the highest I saw was 5million....intact I kept procastinating till the thing ended if not, I would have gotten too. Be there and be doubting without trying.....agmeis loan is still there and I will advice u key in to it now before the thing finish....they are giving people as much as 10m with at least 6month grace before paying back plus just 5% interest

From ur write up, it's obvious that ur stupidity is greater than mine because I didn't ask u for any of these details. Even ur testimony of how u make decisions for your life shows that ur stupidity is greater than I thought. U are advising me when u are a failure at taking ur own advise. Can u imagine?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
atoleybaba:
oga u just wanted to be plain stupid....it is a shame if u could not get a yes or no from the explanation he gave

All ur wisdom, knowledge, intelligence put together isn't up to an atom of d stupidity that u say I have. If u wrote an exam and u answered like that, then u have just secured for yourself a big fat F. So learn how to answer questions b4 u jump into d middle of a discussion to prove what u weren't asked
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

All ur wisdom, knowledge, intelligence put together isn't up to an atom of d stupidity that u say I have. If u wrote an exam and u answered like that, then u have just secured for yourself a big fat F. So learn how to answer questions b4 u jump into d middle of a discussion to prove what u weren't asked
the point still remains that you were just plain stupid if not, you would have gotten that fellows explanation and save urself the stress to shalaye on how to answer yes or no
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Grateful02(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
I just hope with this money released someone won't faint in the future. Me I didn't talk anything o
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by atoleybaba(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

From ur write up, it's obvious that ur stupidity is greater than mine because I didn't ask u for any of these details. Even ur testimony of how u make decisions for your life shows that ur stupidity is greater than I thought. U are advising me when u are a failure at taking ur own advise. Can u imagine?
lol now I see your dumbness is beyond redemption. Ur comprehension skill is really low....wallow in your stupidity bro, have a nice life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.