Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Please I Realy Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Realy Need Your Advice (516 Views)

Let The Poor Breath. It Was Realy Amazing. / Pls I Realy need A Tiv Girl For S*x / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Realy Need Your Advice by osaro6: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2020
good day to everyone

please i have this girl i met on facebook which stays in same state Buh not in same region with me..
Physicaly she have all i want like a friend and i tried her with what i do call stm and she hasn't fail like some i do also meet on online.

Basically,we have met almost two times Buh i haven't get the courage to lure her as a friend cus i still want to understand her character more.

I called her line day before yesterday to set up a date to meet her this time which we talk on phone and she promise to call me when she's less bussy Buh unfortunately for i didn't see her call.

Yesterday i personaly now call her to know why she didn't call me again and she said her phone get switched off which i understand to be truth cus i later try her line that same day at the night Buh her phone was off.

Now after the conversation on phone we both set to meet today and i need advice from my landers here...please what are your advice..?
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by Skyfornia(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Don't be a simp...be bold like a man and tell her your feelings. For her to meet you twice and still willing to meet you again shows she feel something for you too. Don't use delay to stop your shine.

"Do not let what you cannot do tear from your hands what you can".

~ African Proverb

1 Like

Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by bigpicture001: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2020
Honestly, you asked for nothing clearly..?
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by Temitopemo6e6(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2020
my brother you still need more sense about facebook gf

1 Like

Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by osaro6: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2020
bigpicture001:
Honestly, you asked for nothing clearly..?

do you think i should make her my friend
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by bigpicture001: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2020
osaro6:

do you think i should make her my friend

You guyz are already friend dts y sh picks ur calls and explains somethings to you, ifs it abt gf.... It's left to you if sh matches your kind of gal and if your finan ially and emotionally ready
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by osaro6: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2020
bigpicture001:

You guyz are already friend dts y sh picks ur calls and explains somethings to you, ifs it abt gf.... It's left to you if sh matches your kind of gal and if your finan ially and emotionally ready
Thank you very much i appreciate
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by Duru9(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2020
osaro6:
good day to everyone

please i have this girl i met on facebook which stays in same state Buh not in same region with me..
Physicaly she have all i want like a friend and i tried her with what i do call stm and she hasn't fail like some i do also meet on online.

Basically,we have met almost two times Buh i haven't get the courage to lure her as a friend cus i still want to understand her character more.

I called her line day before yesterday to set up a date to meet her this time which we talk on phone and she promise to call me when she's less bussy Buh unfortunately for i didn't see her call.

Yesterday i personaly now call her to know why she didn't call me again and she said her phone get switched off which i understand to be truth cus i later try her line that same day at the night Buh her phone was off.

Now after the conversation on phone we both set to meet today and i need advice from my landers here...please what are your advice..?

This sound like all these Arab guys wey no de serious
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by osaro6: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Duru9:

This sound like all these Arab guys wey no de serious
Am very serious
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by chatinent: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Basically,we have met almost two times Buh i haven't get the
courage to lure her as a friend
cus i still want to understand her
character more.
Lure her? Like tempt her into dating you? It's kinda like Greeks bearing gifts. Or do you rather mean woo her? If the latter is the case, I'll advise you summon courage and produce an incentivized speech (of course, only if you are planning to date for marriage as I don't support casualizing dating).
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by osaro6: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:

Lure her? Like tempt her into dating you? It's kinda like Greeks bearing gifts. Or do you rather mean woo her? If the latter is the case, I'll advise you summon courage and produce an incentivized speech (of course, only if you are planning to date for marriage as I don't support casualizing dating).
Don't mix understand me, i like a friend not wooing her and if God tarries she may be my wife ..Buh as a friend on nairaland i need your advice
Re: Please I Realy Need Your Advice by chatinent: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2020
osaro6:

Don't mix understand me, i like a friend not wooing her and if God tarries she may be my wife ..Buh as a friend on nairaland i need your advice
Oga, I don't understand you anymore. Anyways, just befriend her.

(1) (Reply)

If You Die Without Recieving The Salvation Of Jesus Christ, You Will Go To Hell! / Avoid Nigerian Women Born In Abroad And Other Foreign Blacks / Have you eaten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.