Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

People Prime: How Far? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime: How Far? (970 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime: How Far? by ican(f): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2007
Please friends, for those of us that wrote People Prime's test on May 9 at the Balmoral, Kudirat Abiola Way, we were told that a mailwill be sent to our E mail address by today that is June 15 notifying us of our result.
Please who has got this mail? They said this mail determines who and who will appear for the Graduate Fair in July? How far my people?
Re: People Prime: How Far? by behold(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2007
Bros you r not alone. We were told thesame thing in Abuja. You wont believe dat I've been trying to reach them on the number dat was given but to no avail. In short, the phone is switched off.But never mind, never give up hope, they might just be having some difficulties, you know, the Nigerian factor. Lets keep praying sha. One love
Re: People Prime: How Far? by terakester: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2007
I just hope that those brutal Niger-Delta militant groups have not kidnapped the white woman when they went for test in PH ooo. I'm only joking. We are still waiting and believing God for something positive.
Re: People Prime: How Far? by Pauchys(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2007
terakester na wa for you. We are not praying 4 that to happen all the same less keep our fingers cross may be they have not finished marking or compiling the results. wishing all those that wrote the test best of luck. I Believe, we will meet at d July fair.
Re: People Prime: How Far? by Sorunmu(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2007
Big Amen
Re: People Prime: How Far? by yuucee: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
fellow landers, let's just keep our fingers crossed. i strongly believe that g-fair will call most of us if not all, owing to their strong committment and feel for jobless nigerian graduates cum their organisational standard. they said 15th of june, but let's give them some time to arrest some probable logistics. i wrote mine in p/h.
Re: People Prime: How Far? by dockyy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2007
i just pray we all get a better results.
cheers
Re: People Prime: How Far? by j4(f): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2007
you guys should relax and give them sometime, i read in the papers that over 15,000 applications was recieved. lets give them till the end of june am sure they will get back to us.am sure they are putting the necessary logitics in place, since the lagos test was so orderly,they are trying to get the same order in this area. all the best guys.
Re: People Prime: How Far? by luwee(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2007
Lets be patient by GOD`S Grace we would hear from them soon, wink
Re: People Prime: How Far? by babarash(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2007
I am tired of waiting for the result we were told 15th of June up till now no information, but, I read in dailies that 15000 applications was received and thousands were tested and thousands have been shortlisted meaning they are through with the marking,lets watch out for result very soon.
one love.

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Job In Lagos / Nigeria Breweries Plc / ''Job Seekers'' Be Careful Attending Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.