Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake (7215 Views)

The Truth About Procrastination And How To Kill It / What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm / Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
qwertyboss:
Abeg OP carry one for body take selfies before I will believe anything
haha u no well.. u tell u say I like snake
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by DaveChapelle: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
next time i see a snake i'll remember to ask its specie, before running and screaming for my life
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Khristos001(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
GET QUALITY EDITOR AND PROOFREADER FOR YOUR WORK.

Are you looking for a professional editor and proofreader capable of rendering quality service? You have come to the right place!!

I am a professional proofreader and editor. I help writers like you proofread and edit their manuscript into a perfect work of art.

I am really passionate about proofreading and editing and I have extensive experience in that niche. I have read lots of books and materials and there is a 95% chance that whatever you are working on, I have come across it and I know just the right words and style to get the message across to your audience.

Your writing might be good but you would agree with me that it is difficult to spot mistakes in your own work. That is where the need for my services arise.

You may be a new writer with a burning desire to have your work standout among other expert writers. Here again, my work is fundamental to attaining that desire.

You may be a student or an author with much work on your hands. Why not allow me proofread and edit your work, preserving your style and message and thus allowing you focus on other important work.

What can I do for you?
1. I will help you fix all grammatical and syntax errors.
2. I will correct spelling, punctuation, ensuring clarity and flow of the work.
3. I will adjust the tone and language of the work to appeal your target audience.
4. I will make edits to improve readability and accessibility while maintaining your voice and intent.
5. I will proofread and edit your text with impeccable precision, alertness and accuracy.
6. I will give you needed feedback on your work and germane suggestions for improvements.

Feel free to get in touch with me. I will be more than willing to further discuss how I can help you achieve your goal and I look forward to working with you.
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Dayoebe(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Whether venomous or Non venomous snake. we can't stand eachother.

I will donate its head to Lalasticlala and the rest of this body will go to
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by OkhaiAsein(m): 2:16am On Jul 24, 2020
angelfallz:

Me.
U see ur life.. nature won't balance.. the more u kill snake around u the more mice spread diseases & destroy food stuffs
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by jonsnow12(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Holy Ghost fire.
I have no business with snake whether they're friendly or not.

Electrical Engineer
(08104283879)
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
that one concern you, when it crosse's my part, I will kill it, snakes are not meant to dwell with human.

Black men will always be black men. Daft
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Skinnienigga(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
OP posted the picture of 3 different snakes. From what I see, only the 2nd snake is an African house snake.
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by MackSoul: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Which day snake turn my padi
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by angelfallz(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

U see ur life.. nature won't balance.. the more u kill snake around u the more mice spread diseases & destroy food stuffs

Lol. What happened to cats?
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Exjoker(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

I dont really know but Google "Lamprophis aurora"
Just to know, a venomous snake will have elliptical, slit-like eyes, resembling a cat, rather than having round pupils.
So, you will have the time to be examining all this features first before deciding whether to kill it or not
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. What happened to cats?
You say Cats
Can u keep cat in your house??
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Ares19bc: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Make legit money viewing and sharing promotional videos https://oamvideon.xyz/689517841674387/
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Afamoo(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Nawaa ooo
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by angelfallz(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

You say Cats
Can u keep cat in your house??

Yes na. Cats are pets. Didn't you know?
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by Chazzyboy: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
With that triangular head?
Re: When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Skinnienigga:
OP posted the picture of 3 different snakes. From what I see, only the 2nd snake is an African house snake.

no its the same snake.. the same specie may have triangle or normal head.. just like some human that have big head and normal head kikiki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Use Water And Bitter Leaf To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness / See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. / NUC - Suspended Varsities Can Continue Operations But No Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.