Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism (890 Views)

She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! / The Scam Called Feminism / Chimamanda Adichie ; The Sheer Madness Called FEMINISM, And The Set Of folks t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by TrollKiller(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Feminists are mad!
Look at them talking about pregnancy and babies

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by TrollKiller(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ok
Yet you see them hunting for billionaires and high class divorce cases

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by JOACHINpedro: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin
My fellow guys should get ready to carry belle cool

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by zyzxx(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
inside life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is another means for our government to swallow money

they will just come up with a scheme 50bn to compensate a for child bearing grin
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by hashtagged(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Declining birth rate is good, it would curb world population excessive growth
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by themaestro08(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Has anyone mind to ask why the CCP(Chinese communist party) authorities ban feminism and its activities. The answer is plain and clear - they disrupt social harmony and create unnecessary discord in societies.

In a world plagued by major issues such as poverty, proliferation of WMD,climate change,pandemic, feminism should be the least of our problems.

4 Likes

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by hashtagged(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
themaestro08:
Has anyone mind to ask why the CCP(Chinese communist party) authorities ban feminism and its activities. The answer is plain and clear - they disrupt social harmony and create unnecessary discord in societies.

In a world plagued by major issues such as poverty, proliferation of WMD,climate change,pandemic, feminism should be the least of our problems.

I think everyone shouldbe free to do what they want
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by themaestro08(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Declining birth rate is good, it would curb world population excessive growth

Declining birth rate is not/never desirable. It poses huge socioeconomic challenges to affected countries. Thus, creating issues like labour shortage which has domino effect on a country economy.
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by themaestro08(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:

This is like saying criminals should be allowed to commit crime how/when they want.
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by hashtagged(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
themaestro08:

Declining birth rate is not/never desirable. It poses huge socioeconomic challenges to affected countries. Thus, creating issues like labour shortage which has domino effect on a country economy.

Labour shortage lol, we wont have that for next 100yrs even if our bith rate was half our death rate, if birth rate keeps growing you are daming the world into hunger and pooverty
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by hashtagged(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
themaestro08:

This is like saying criminals should be allowed to commit crime how/when they want.

So are feminists commiting any crime, i know feminism may not be very ok, but its like them stopping you from watching football
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by themaestro08(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Labour shortage lol, we wont have that for next 100yrs even if our bith rate was half our death rate, [s][/s]if birth rate keeps growing you are daming the world into hunger and pooverty[s][/s]

Tell that to Germany ( a country whose economy needs 140k workers to keep it functioning) - a country handing out €194 as child benefits just in an effort to encourage more births or to tell that Japan( forced to resort to using robots to fix its chronic labour crisis)

Or do I need to tell you that such countries have huge number of Seniors who are heavily reliant on
government aid(most live in state funded care homes) such phenomenon is cause for concern to most countries.

Your last line alings with the "Malthusian theory of population" which has long been disproved by modern technology.
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by plessis: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:

No. There should be limitations, sacrifices and order, for the sake of the greater good.

1 Like

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by themaestro08(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:

So are feminists commiting any crime, i know feminism may not be very ok, but its like them stopping you from watching football

Real feminism movement sounds innocuous and harmless. But truth is the subsequent 21st century(laced with hypocrisy and ulterior motives) is clearly beyond doubt diabolic and harmful to any modern society.
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by hashtagged(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
plessis:

No. There should be limitations, sacrifices and order, for the sake of the greater good.

Greater good like what? Name one, i dont think anyone should be stopped from doing anythingthat is not harmful
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by hashtagged(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
themaestro08:

Real feminism movement sounds innocuous and harmless. But truth is the subsequent 21st century(laced with hypocrisy and ulterior motives) is clearly beyond doubt diabolic and harmful to any modern society.

Name a possible harm?
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by plessis: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Greater good like what? Name one, i dont think anyone should be stopped from doing anythingthat is not harmful

Feminism is harmful. It is a poisonous doctrine that creates rifts and eventually chaos, division in a society.
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by themaestro08(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Name a possible harm?

Sacrificing merit - saying women should be given certain positions or given a pay rise just because of their gender( this may lead to inefficiency and ineptness) if you care to research you will understand why this movement is banned in China.
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by ccffwx: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
What sacrifices do men make for women?

plessis:

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by plessis: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
ccffwx:
What sacrifices do men make for women?

What kind of stupid question is this?

Men are the sole protectors of society.

If not for men, a group of dogs, monkeys and gorillas will invade you women and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by ccffwx: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
You are clearly stupid so I won't engage a nitwit like you. The more you cry for sacrifice, the more the women deal harder with your type. You must definitely mention me again. I definitely won't read it nor offer a response.

plessis:

Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by hashtagged(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
themaestro08:

Sacrificing merit - saying women should be given certain positions or given a pay rise just because of their gender( this may lead to inefficiency and ineptness) if you care to research you will understand why this movement is banned in China.

I dont see any harm in that are they ising those positions for terrorism
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by culf: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
its a free world after all.
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by plessis: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2020
ccffwx:
You are clearly stupid so I won't engage a nitwit like you. The more you cry for sacrifice, the more the women deal harder with your type. You must definitely mention me again. I definitely won't read it nor offer a response.

You sound like a witch.

You asked me a stupid question and i replied you.

Why are you crying?
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeww
Who feminist dem EPP ??
Very confused set of clowns
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:

That includes taking away your wife and children or your properties or even your life, since we all are free to what we all want!
Re: Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:

What are you saying since??

All your points are outta context

(1) (Reply)

Video: Bbnaija’s Praise, Katrina Caught Having Sex, Nigerians React / It's Not A Must To Marry, / Visit The Best OLOSHO Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.