Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! (953 Views)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Stay Woke / Main Reasons Why Many Xtian Brothers Don't Like Dating Hyper-spiritual Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by realG101(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Need I remind us again that women all over the world have an exaggerated sense of entitlement. And indeed our very own Nigerian women are the worst in that regard. Only in Nigeria will you find that a woman's entire life expenses become a man's problem the moment he mistakenly woos her. If she wants to make her hair, change her wardrobe or even load her phone, she believes it's on the man.

This situation has discouraged (or maybe deprived) many right thinking Nigeria young men of decent romantic relationships as these ladies have turned the affair to auction sales where the highest bidders take it all.

The mentality these ladies grew up with is that of finding a financially buoyant man to marry them while they may have nothing at all to bring to the table. (but sex)

While it may not totally be their fault as some of these traits are traceable to some barbaric doctrines in our various African cultures and traditions, I only write to sound a sincere brotherly warning to the bachelors on here to stay woke.

If you couldn't find love now that you are struggling financially, don't go looking for some yeye love when you finally make your money.

Women in this part of the world have the habit of noticing men only after they've had their breakthrough and then they start scheming to harvest what they didn't labour with you for.

I have seen men get married to women who would never have looked their way if they didn't have money. I consider this an act of low self worth. More so, what becomes of the union if later in life there is financial crisis.

I must acknowledge that not all Nigerian women fall into the above described category, but believe me 70% of them do. The remaining 30% is either from a well to do family, a special edition woman or maybe not so attractive.

The only likely situation when love after breakthrough may be genuine is if the woman is also already made and just seems to be feeling your style. If not, oyo is your middle name.

Don't let anybody harvest you carelessly.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by IamSalt: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Once upon a time in love. We all don mumu somehow somehow for love.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by Favouredhero(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2020
You have really spoken well. I hope men will be able to stand their ground with acknowledgement of their self worth without being tossed around with insatiable sense of entitlement of ladies that radiate repulsive disgust.

A lady with such entitlement mentality are meant to be used and dumped coz they're viruses with no iota of contribution to a man's life.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by KingWarri: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2020
where are the train her to school crew ? — Hope you are reading this?
Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by DaddyRochie1642: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Favouredhero:
You have really spoken well. I hope men will be able to stand their ground with acknowledgement of their self worth without being tossed around with insatiable sense of entitlement of ladies that radiate repulsive disgust.

A lady with such entitlement mentality are meant to be used and dumped coz they're viruses with no iota of contribution to a man's life.

Thou art Wise Sir
Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by Sexmate10(m): 3:32am On Sep 03, 2020
U make a point. Now that I don't have anything u no go see them. Nigeria girls don't have anything to offer only sex upanda grin
Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by crystalmoon(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2020
?
Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by Gbest90(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2020
My guy go and hustle and make money first. Then taking care of a ladies responsibilities would not be a big deal. It's when u don't have money that you worry about a lady not contributing anything.

So my guy make money. Love without money no dey make sense.
Re: Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! by AfroKnight: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2020
The heading ehn cheesy

The message is valid.

And I think that your 70% is too generous. I’d put it at 92.8%.

Most of these babes can not afford their lifestyles without the financial backing of men. Even the ones who earn well prefer to “waste” a man’s money on things they would never use their own money for.

(1) (Reply)

Mum Allegedly Rape His 12 Year Old son Until He almost Fainted / 16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls / Win 10m Or Your Best Friend Wins 100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.