Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause (32697 Views)

Falz Reacts To Toke Makinwa Marriage Proposal / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by chibuzorAbia: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rigidity:

so because our government, some leaders in church and mosque are corrupt and unfaithful did not mean it's as a result of what they read in bible or quran
the Bible is as Holy as God cause that's the indecator of God to man
that you've read the bible before doesn't mean you understood what you read.... don't you ever talk about the bible like that again
to the developed nations that brought Christianity to nigga
they believe in God and their level of understanding didn't relate with yours
which country can ever survive without God?

Nobody knows your God in China and numerous other countries.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by david290(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
abike12:

I'm so sorry you experienced that. Sadly this is mostly the case in Nigerian marriages. People who celebrate our low divorce statistics are failing to acknowledge that a lot of people are actually stranded in their marriages due to financial dependency, religious reasons and fear of stigma. I can count on one hand the number of older Nigerian couples that I know that have good marriages, most are hot messes with tales of abuse, infidelity, family drama, blackmail and unhappiness. On the other hand in the US we have a much higher rate of divorce but for the people that choose to stay together you can tell that the marriage is a real functioning marriage with both couples trying their best.
It is a serious issue. It neither helps that our hypocritical lifestyle in this part of the world isn't helping matters. Add that to the massive brainwashing through religion. At the end of the day, it's all man to himself. If in the 21st century someone still allows what their ancestors wrote in an ancient book decide how they live their life... well that isn't my problem. For my parents, I already gave them social distancing to allow me to focus on my life. Appreciate your time and concern.

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by SavageResponse(m): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Nbotee:
It is funny how ppl who aren't married seem to have an opinion about marriage

She has been married before and what she said makes a lot of sense
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Rigidity(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Nobody knows your God in China and numerous other countries.
Nobody keh! Just because China or so don't go to church doesn't mean nobody knows God there Speak for what you're sure of
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
HantaVirus:
This hoe again? Tho I like her cos she a classy hoe... She ain't do broke or averagely rich niggas...She only fvck billionaires ❗

Toke and her cliques can't stay in a marriage...Thats a given ❗

HantaVirus boss.. Babe no vex. Oo

Shey make i forward my details or which way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short / Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married / Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo