Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause (32685 Views)

Falz Reacts To Toke Makinwa Marriage Proposal / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by ApostlePaul14: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Death is the final bus stop of marriage
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
She shud give her opinion to her parents now undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by GistFullGround: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2020

Evil Toke Makinwa, do not mock God!

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Excelento(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
She's INSANE
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Juliusdee: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Godsonkemz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ashawo advising couples. Who placed her on the position to advice couples. Only couples that want their marriage end like hers listen to her advice.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by ademolathe(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
She is finding it hard to deal with the failure of her first marriage hence the reason for most of her empty talks. She needs help!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Bluntemperor: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nbotee:
It is funny how ppl who aren't married seem to have an opinion about marriage

Bro,its an opinion in a free World o and you know she is free too.She also claimed to be a role model,after all she has television for shows.I only pity those she claimed to mentor.May be she is writing to higher authorities!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Guestlander: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. What made her think every marriage is alike?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
What a stupid thing to say?

Are you the one who instituted marriage? Is it the government that instituted marriage?

This one will just be opening her mouth waaaa to say nonsense!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by jrusky(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
donbachi:
I dont know if dis woman talks from her anus.

Did she even has anus at all.

Pls lets stop taken all these emotionally frustrated harlot serious.

Her brain is empty that is why she has be walking around with no one to claim ownership. A overripe pawpaw with no one to pluck and got rotten standing and fell to the ground and created foul smell that is who she is.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Femuel:

I forbid this hoelowshow for my role model abeg.. God forbid!!
Lol calm down
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by ODJ124(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrchineke:

Only if you are marrying for beauty, which fades in no time.
not only beauty... but character... which is the priority
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Femuel:

I forbid this hoelowshow for my role model abeg.. God forbid!!
Lol calm down
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Majikmoment(f): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
I think this lady don’t usually mean what she says,
Because sometimes they are just unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Cali4by4: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Not in the bible sister!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Albatross1: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Real olosho for life.... Continue na your bottom go expire
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by DexterousOne(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
I understand what she is trying to say

She is just saying it the very wrong way.

Overtime
The terms and conditions of a marriage should be somewhat renegotiated
People's values and perceptions change as the decades go buy

And there needs to be constant discussions on ways to accommodate these changes

However saying marriage should have expiry date.

I'm not in subscription of that

Constant communication (renegotations) is what keeps a marriage going whether those who engage in it do it overtly or subconsciously

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Eya.

She should tell it to God who instituted marriage. Since hers was defective.
nice back view Scarlett witch, you look so gorgeous and adorable in that cloth.
Can I see your front view mbok?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Abeg free the guy jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Adex2442: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Don't be silly my friend. Editing people's posts

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Adex2442: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
LilMissRobbie:
This one doesn't have children that's why she thinks like a child. undecided

Woow. I like yr comment. Sounds so mature. Cute eyes tho. U should be called Daisy.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by angelina08(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Stop giving this hoosie attention angry
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by bejeria101(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
The definition of an airhead
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by olaric(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrchineke:

Provide the proof!

I don’t mean random Christian mumbo jumbo in the bible (75% of the world don’t know anything about the bible)

Wondering where you got your stats [75%] from. You guys just want to commit suicide over Christianity. Depression is a bad thing ooo.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mencer(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Who brought her up?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Onyeomaigbo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
[I hope they have made you a professor quote author=Dotherightthing post=92020726]

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by sky32(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
If una like.. Make una answer her so that she go trend. Na wetin she kuku dey find be that. Hisss!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by MemoriesAndMe: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
I agree with her. Why should people be miserable in marriages all because they agreed to the stupid "Forever or worst, till death do us part" nonsense? Even the pastors forcing people to stay married are now divorcing themselves. Nobody holy pass. Marriage na scam abeg

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Oselu28(f): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
She should learn about open marriage and stop disturbing us.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rhaspody:

Doesn't mean that they are no good marriages out there. What I'm saying is that this will favor men more than women. Aam of 50 can get married easily. But a woman of 50 will find it extremely difficult to even get a loyal man

Look well my brother. Most of the marriages you see, with women over 50, are redundant marriages. If the woman has no economic value you will observe a major disconnection from the man. If she brings in good amount of cash then you see some romantic behaviour on the part of the man. A lot of women are actually abandoned though under the same roof with husband. Who is fooling who?

How many men of means do you see hanging around his 50+ wife?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
chinedumoooo:
You can forget about marriage and enjoy your frustrated life in future.
Some people sound senseless and claim to be entitled to their opinion when they had influened some weak mind With their stupid thought.

Dey there dey deceive yaself. There is much more frustration in marriage, in both rich and poor homes. Marriage? I am single at 53 and I sleep better than many overstressed, financially drained, unhappy married men walking around like zombies.
Abeg free the lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.