Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away (3358 Views)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
symplyrachel:

You guys will always blame the ladies. Will a lady just wake up and burn a car

Of course u are entitled to ur own opinion but what if u did something terrible to the unfortunate guy dating u and he decides to set ur scanty hair in fire... going by ur demented brain he would be justified right.... fvcking Shithead

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by symplyrachel(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Of course u are entitled to ur own opinion but what if u did something terrible to the unfortunate guy dating u and he decides to set ur scanty hair in fire... going by ur demented brain he would be justified right.... fvcking Shithead

You have a bitter heart... Take some sugar please....
Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
symplyrachel:

You have a bitter heart... Take some sugar please....
Look at u.. if my heart is bitter then what is urs? Proudly supporting nonsense and u see no wrong in it

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by symplyrachel(f): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Look at u.. if my heart is bitter then what is urs? Proudly supporting nonsense and u see no wrong in it

Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Mywd: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=symplyrachel post=92028358][/quote]

E shock u? grin
Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=symplyrachel post=92028358][/quote]

Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Juliusmomoh: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
DMPaulSr:

LMAO... NA JOKE BE THIS grin
No be lie ooo. I swear
Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
symplyrachel:
I can't imagine the kind of trauma this lady is passing through to behave like this. Maybe the man did worse....

I'm thrilled, nice sight.

Yeah, maybe he burnt her house.
Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by fullblast(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
symplyrachel:
I can't imagine the kind of trauma this lady is passing through to behave like this. Maybe the man did worse....

I'm thrilled, nice sight.

My sincere advice, not an insult, is for you and the arsonist to visit the psychiatrist.
Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by fullblast(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Guy, no be small matter oo..... She blackmail me on social media , set my father only BIKE on fire , stole my money and ran away till date ,..... And i revenge back. Ask me how

Osanobua! Wetin come concern your Popsy naa?
I can still accept the stealing part but destroying your Dad's bike is a sign mental imbalance.
Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by fullblast(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I promise her father a new BUILDING, remove there ROOF, cut there MANGO tree, ...... And ran away also

Bros, I weak for you ohh,,,, wetin Mango come do you? grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Juliusmomoh: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
fullblast:

Osanobua! Wetin come concern your Popsy naa?
I can still accept the stealing part but destroying your Dad's bike is a sign mental imbalance.
She think say na my popsy de tell me make i break up with her... I swear some girl no well

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Juliusmomoh: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
fullblast:

Bros, I weak for you ohh,,,, wetin Mango come do you? grin grin
grin na the mango wey dem they sitdown under be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
DMPaulSr:
A woman armed with a bat allegedly smashed out a car's windows before dousing it in gas and setting it on fire.
It appears the car belonged to a man the woman previously had a relationship with.

She was lucky to escape unharmed after the flame caught her unawares.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuIicWGnMM4

Women!! women!!! I fear some women. if a woman can remove her husband reproductive organ then, there's nothing on this earth that she can't do unless she don't wanna do it. Cheating? I bet that was her reason, date one girl you won't hear. it's better I break up with a girl and date another girl than to double with two girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Was Almost Caught Masturbating Inside Her Car / When A Lady Comes Over, How Do You Make Her Feel Comfortable And In The Mood? / Best Sleeping Habits For Married Couples:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.