Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. (2702 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha ok na! I had to sleep early! Early to bed early to rise, make a man healthy and wise grin

Anyway,

Olosho and baby mama's I have not but this advice I have I give to my girlfriend be contented with what I have.

Let the girlfriend/boyfriend love continue. Do not neglect to shower her with gifts, for by doing so, some have entertained Godly wives unawares. tongue
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Let the girlfriend/boyfriend love continue. Do not neglect to shower her with gifts, for by doing so, some have entered Godly wives unawares. tongue
hahaha!! Yes ooo

Anyway,

If you do not know o fairest girlfriend among women, follow the footsteps of the Godly wives and come near to the mail of your beloved boyfriend wink grin
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha!! Yes ooo

Anyway,

If you do not know o fairest girlfriend among women, follow the footsteps of the Godly wives and come near to the mail of your beloved boyfriend wink grin

Which bible verse is this though? Never came across it before.

And she spake unto them saying:
Hear O ye man of selfish inclinations. You shall love your girlfriend with all your heart, with all your mind, with all your money and with all your sexual prowess wink. That is the first rule of engagement with a promise.
And the second is like namely thus: you shall love your girlfriend as yourself. There is no greater rules of engagement than this. On this two lies all the happy endings and happily ever afters. kiss

Beat that, punk cool
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Which bible verse is this though? Never came across it before.

And she spake unto them saying:
Hear O ye man of selfish inclinations. You shall love your girlfriend with all your heart, with all your mind, with all your money and with all your sexual prowess wink. That is the first rule of engagement with a promise.
And the second is like namely thus: you shall love your girlfriend as yourself. There is no greater rules of engagement than this. On this two lies all the happy endings and happily ever afters. kiss

Beat that, punk cool
hahaha OMG! So you don't know that Bible verse? See you! Lolz
You need to come for Bible lessons wink lolz

Anyway,

O stubborn girlfriend who has bewitched you not to believe the one to whom we have sent to you before whom has subtly portrayed intentions to you! grin
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha OMG! So you don't know that Bible verse? See you! Lolz
You need to come for Bible lessons wink lolz

Anyway,

O stubborn girlfriend who has bewitched you not to believe the one to whom we have sent to you before whom has subtly portrayed intentions to you! grin

Coy. Very smart of you. I see what you did there. angry

Blessed is the man who walks not in the company of oloshos, nor standeth tall with cheating men nor sitteth in the seat of broke men,
But his delight in his girlfriend. And on her doth he spend his money day and night.
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Unnerve: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

I was only being realistic. Simple. Love is sweeter when money is involved.
Lol, very 21st century of you but okay.

You also keep referencing girlfriend, instead of wife. That's curious cheesy
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Coy. Very smart of you. I see what you did there. angry

Blessed is the man who walks not in the company of oloshos, nor standeth tall with cheating men nor sitteth in the seat of broke men,
But his delight in his girlfriend. And on her doth he spend his money day and night.

lolz, sorry I forgot to reply.

Rejoice boyfriends in your youth and let your heart cheers you, walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your desires... wink
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2020
Unnerve:

1) Lol, very 21st century of you but okay.

2) You also keep referencing girlfriend, instead of wife. That's curious cheesy

1) What? It isn't a 21st century thing ooh. Money as a basis for continual love has always been there even as far back as the cave man era. I didn't build the system. I found it like that and decided to flow with it. Even he knows he can't jump the code wink

2) Curious? How? I doubt he's married and neither is me, so I thought it appropriate to use it in this context. It was not supposed to have any meaning to it
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Nephilim:
lolz, sorry I forgot to reply.

Rejoice boyfriends in your youth and let your heart cheers you, walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your desires... wink

I feel like I should throw in the towel at this point and cede the game as I may be running out of appropriate verses to use.

Ps: For clarity purposes, this is not me admitting defeat angry

Pps: Boyfriends, obey your girlfriends always, for this is right.
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I feel like I should throw in the towel at this point and cede the game as I may be running out of appropriate verses to use.

Ps: For clarity purposes, this is not me admitting defeat angry

Pps: Boyfriends, obey your girlfriends always, for this is right.
hahaha OMG! Sorry I forgot. I know you'll have been tired though so I gave you an opportunity to knock me out in my last post,...

"Rejoice boyfriends in your youth and let your heart cheers you, walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your desires........but know that for all these you've done against your girlfriend, your creator will bring you to judgement grin"

anyway it's well with you dear you tried.

Never thought you could be good with scripture with the way you troll people here lolz grin
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha OMG! Sorry I forgot. I know you'll have been tired though so I gave you an opportunity to knock me out in my last post,...

"Rejoice boyfriends in your youth and let your heart cheers you, walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your desires........but know that for all these you've done against your girlfriend, your creator will bring you to judgement grin"

anyway it's well with you dear you tried.

Never thought you could be good with scripture with the way you troll people here lolz grin

Me? E mi? Troll? People? Wonders shall never cease.

Me that just says what's on my mind and move on is now the one known for trolling? Udonminit shocked. The ones that now call me names for asking a simple question, wetin them be?

Anyway, I've sha told myself that this my talk talk will get me into trouble one day. Na only God dey protect me so

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Me? E mi? Troll? People? Wonders shall never cease.

Me that just says what's on my mind and move on is now the one known for trolling? Udonminit shocked. The ones that now call me names for asking a simple question, wetin them be?

Anyway, I've sha told myself that this my talk talk will get me into trouble one day. Na only God dey protect me so

hahaha na so! It's well my dear. Wats good.
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha na so! It's well my dear. Wats good.

Everything dey kampe. No shaking

Although I think I'm beginning to get big belly ooh. This lockdown is affecting my eating schedules angry. Do you have big belly like me too?
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Everything dey kampe. No shaking

Although I think I'm beginning to get big belly ooh. This lockdown is affecting my eating schedules angry. Do you have big belly like me too?
hahaha really OMG! I don't have big belle o, although ppl are whispering to the ears behind me and I've decided to stop eating eba lolz, with 10 pressup day and night.. I wish I can see that your big belle ooo hahaha! Are you sure you're not 4months gone hahaha grin
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha really OMG! I don't have big belle o, although ppl are whispering to the ears behind me and I've decided to stop eating eba lolz, with 10 pressup day and night.. I wish I can see that your big belle ooo hahaha! Are you sure you're not 4months gone hahaha grin

grin grin grin

See better pikin. I thought of exercise at one point earlier in this lockdown but I chose the one that focuses on butt exercise (all is vanity). I kukuma did not even do one week before giving up. So exercise is out of the question.

As for the size of the belly, it's not 4 months gone ooh but I know the size won't let me wear waist beads if I had one.
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

See better pikin. I thought of exercise at one point earlier in this lockdown but I chose the one that focuses on butt exercise (all is vanity). I kukuma did not even do one week before giving up. So exercise is out of the question.

As for the size of the belly, it's not 4 months gone ooh but I know the size won't let me wear waist beads if I had one.
hahaha lovely!

why not get a personal trainer though I don't mind getting that job this period wink

Anyway I'm sure your butt shape is doing well, and it's surely turning heads around in the neighborhood grin grin wink
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha lovely!

why not get a personal trainer though I don't mind getting that job this period wink

Anyway I'm sure your butt shape is doing well, and it's surely turning heads around in the neighborhood grin grin wink

I don't have money for a personal trainer. Besides, who knows the tension and after consequences of that tension having a personal trainer will bring? I'm not ready to be a single mother ooh

Didn't you hear that I gave up before one week was due? How would the butt do well with that below par performance?

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by omorttee4u(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
You suddenly want to lose that trust you have for your husband. Think of how you started your journey, from Lagos to portacourt ,things boom positively ,because you adhere and concur with him.

Just stick to that, you are his ribs.
Re: He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. by Nephilim: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't have money for a personal trainer. Besides, who knows the tension and after consequences of that tension having a personal trainer will bring? I'm not ready to be a single mother ooh

Didn't you hear that I gave up before one week was due? How would the butt do well with that below par performance?
hahaha, it's well o. Na to marry sharperly be dat na.

Come make I help ur matter with the butt exercise I promise you won't give up lolz lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women / A Yoruba Wedding In London In 1949 - Pic / Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.