Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) (35110 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by abc115: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2023
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

252 Likes 28 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by LikeAking: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

If he is a simp.

If he is a fool..

Although mummy’s boys always end up as simps

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by StrongAlphMale: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Such things only happens to a SIMPLETON!

a parasite and a liability who contributed nothing to his success would come and manipulate him into cashing out massively all because of an over used damaged kpekpus.

SIMPs are endangered species to our community, they deserve to be arrested, persecuted and executed

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by datopaper(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Mother is priceless.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by devilmaycry: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Mothers can never be replaced, unless the evil ones!!!

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by AmazingELixir: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
grin

Op don't talk nonsense....weren't the mothers once girlfriends.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by leadinggists(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Can't happen to me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Agbadocassava: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Not new

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
angry

Mother loves is unconditionally cool

19 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Only a fóol would choose a manipulative girlfriend over his mom who stood with him though thick and thin.

This I have seen.

42 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by omenka1: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Why always between wife n mother in law?
Can't we have same between husby n father in law?
Men are really special breed, they understand that life isn't worth the stress, so they keep it simple.
A wonderful 2024 to all the men in this wonderful forum

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Olarewaju89: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
grin

Please those girls that fetches water in the morning should please be wearing bra, my friend almost fell into gutter today.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Franzinni: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Well it's a cycle with women ... The mother too did it for her mother inlaw, so it's just fitting to reap what you sow... Laslas this life Ballance !!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Toluabigr8(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
It's either you are HAKIMI or EMEKAIKE(SIMP)

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Nwaokunkpara: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
It's only a senseless female will ask a man to choose between her and the mother knowing fully well that she is also a potential mother

Only a weakling and a useless simp will provide a fertile ground for such question

Real men knows the position of the mother and the wife

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by froxydydx: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
My toxic ex girlfriend told me one day that she will not like to marry a man whose mom is alive. I was shocked to my bone marrows. Since she has a younger brother, I just told her that I pray her younger brother find someone like her. I broke up with her same day and the rest is story.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Annie2059: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Something wey never happen and you no know if e go happen, na em you carry for mind come dey pepper you like this..your life must be filled with so much negativity..
Make una try dey think beyond women matter for this country... we get enough problems already

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by jeff1993: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Hmmnnn women and their over possessiveness and Jealousy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Arespect10: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Except you're a SIMPle man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Quebec91(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2023
cheesy
StrongAlphMale:
Such things only happens to a SIMPLETON!

a parasite and a liability who contributed nothing to his success would come and manipulate him into cashing out massively all because of an over used damaged kpekpus.

SIMPs are endangered species to our community, they deserve to be arrested, persecuted and executed
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied

Lolz
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by StrongAlphMale: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2023
CityAPTER:

Men are potentially simps

You mistake SIMPs dudes as men?

I am very sure your kind will choose his wife or girlfriend over his mother
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mandate1: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
The irony of it all is that the same gurl will transform into a mother and won't want same meted at her. It's a natural human circle. The husband and man has his discretion to use effectively.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by DSC7: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
See Wetin mods push to FP abeggggg....

Chaiiiii....NL is gone.....
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Fatbam005: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Did you know that crocodile jaws are inescapable. While a male buffalo weighs over 2000 pounds

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
I see all the efforts my mum made for me,den one mumu broke girl will want to reap enjoyment, nah.she gatz get money too.mk we enjoy togeda grin

4 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by brain54(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Whether asked directly...

Or indirectly. Truth is a day will come for a man to take that decision. Even without being told.

Even the Bible days a man shall one day leave his parents and Clive to his wife. A real man knows the place of his mom and his woman in his affairs.

Only mama's boys continue to Clive to their mom's apron!

21 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by DKM123: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
It's always this small Nairaland boys who are still under thier mommy's roof and drinking mummy's akamu that will not let us hear word with post like this calling everyone simps meanwhile, they are the ones with the SIMPle immature minds that isn't different from that of a young teenager. A 40 yr old with grey hair will be saying what a teen boy will say.

The real men out there aren't even thinking of such a scenario where thier wife will ask them to choose because both mummy and wifey will be adequately taken care of using emotional intelligence and wisdom that only comes from real ALPHA MALES and not this tiny afa malus always crying about women on Nairaland with snot falling from thier noses.

Shut the fcuuuk up and go and hustle. That's what real men do. They don't complain 24/7 about women this and women that.

36 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.