Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (54321 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
Watch some bushmeat activists flock into this thread to condemn the guy and preach on why that evil cat should be spared.

Any animal found in an unwanted place should be killed. You can't afford to risk tolerating these animals when people still exit in Edo state.
Some animals are nocturnal in nature and Cats is one of them...They ain't evil, na too much Nollywood cause
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm so ashamed angry
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Babanla12: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hope you got the money I sent to you
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just killed an innocent cat. Must everything be associated to witches ? If truly it was a witch when you killed it, it would have turned to human.

And he is even happy that he killed a cat. He doesn't know he can be sued for this anyway ignorance they say is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2020
See how wickedness dey plague the Nigerian mind.... He killed the cat for what? Wanting to be loved ? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:52am On Jul 24, 2020
CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

30 539775 83 - First Bank
I will see how I can help by tomorrow Ma'am
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Decryptor:
One of the foolish and ignorant religiously brain-washed 80% Nigerians!

The Idiot doesn't know that the internet never forgets.

By the time he tries to relocate to perhaps the United States and they go through his profile and see that post then he is denied visa.

He will run to one "fake pastor" who will tell him it is an old relative that is responsible for his failure to travel. Then he will go into his poverty-stricken slum face-me-i-face-you and begin to prat and fast and yell "Die by Fire"
Laff oh. E wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by NiCurious: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:
He just killed an innocent cat.

Just becacuse somewhere he read about how ' a witch came to a house, and manifested as cat and so on'.

Sometimes, I think we are not practicing christianity in Nigeria. We are practicing 'witchianity'.

If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed. Period.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:
He just killed an innocent cat.Just becacuse somewhere he read about how ' a witch came to a house, and manifested as cat and so on'.
Sometimes, I think we are not practicing christianity in Nigeria. We are practicing 'witchianity'.
Well duh! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Depressedkidd: 1:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Just wish we had some kind of working animal rights group and animal protection laws. People wouldn't be posting things like this with their full chest on social media.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Depressedkidd: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Decryptor:

By the time he tries to relocate to perhaps the United States and they go through his profile and see that post then he is denied visa.

He will run to one "fake pastor" who will tell him it is an old relative that is responsible for his failure to travel. Then he will go into his poverty-stricken slum face-me-i-face-you and begin to prat and fast and yell "Die by Fire"
For real. White people that live their animals. They'll just put the guy on watchlist sef cos they're like if he can heartlessly kill an animal for such a reason, he can't be mentally stable and shouldn't be allowed into our country else he degenerates and kills a human being in the name of witch.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by ETHIX(m): 1:54am On Jul 24, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt...wetin I no sabi no go sabi me.

I don't believe I can be hunted down by any form of witchcraft.

1 John 4 Vs 4

It will work for you if you have no sin and obey God's commandment
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:56am On Jul 24, 2020
brookz:
Maybe he has rats In his home and the cat came to feed,

you just kill the innocent thing.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by BouharryArtikou: 2:02am On Jul 24, 2020
CandyCandy:
OK. Noted.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

30 539775 83 - First Bank

Candycandy:
Are you David? Thankgod? Or Udo?

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by callyboi(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2020
oglalasioux:
He just killed an innocent cat for nothing.
It's true
I killed one with the same color nd spots on it's body like this nd later that night i saw 5 blacks cats near where i burnt it
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by FREEMONEY7(m): 2:36am On Jul 24, 2020
its good to be good
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by wirinet(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:
He just killed an innocent cat.

Just becacuse somewhere he read about how ' a witch came to a house, and manifested as cat and so on'.

It's all due to Nollywood. In the world of Nollywood, all stray cats, snakes, owls and even lizards are witches and demons.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2020
offset67:
so all cat's are now witches

What will you do if you wake up in the night and see a dog in your room even when you locked the door. Dog o, not even cat.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2020
ETHIX:
It will work for you if you have no sin and obey God's commandment
E dey work for people wey no even get God set... I mean all these people wey dey live with so many cats and dogs, why witches and wizards never dismantle those ones?

Abeg, we suppose take common sense follow everything we hear, and this man show say im lack am seriously. I am not even a cat or dog person, but I see this as nothing but barbaric killing of an innocent animal because Nigerian fear-fear mentality!
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2020
DarkandHandsome:

but you kill and eat innocent goat and even leak hand on top. continue ���

Dont mind those hypocrites doing everything to sound like the whites. Yet they don't even have a quarter of their brain.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Decryptor:

By the time he tries to relocate to p erhaps the United States and they go through his profile and see that post then he is denied visa.

I hope you know people who live in mansions also pray, fast, and yell die by fire.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Quinniscent:
Op, you are seriously drowning in your ignorance, so because you saw a cat in your environment, you concluded it was evil, even if it were so, do you think you've accomplished anything by just killing it!, what high level of backwardness is this, especially in this country!
Can you even stand against those witches and wizards you made mention of!
This is how people carry problem and put it on their head, I just pity you o

In his room, not the environment. What do you do when you see a rat in your room? Or is it because he added witches and wizards as his reason for killing?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Quinniscent:
What are you saying!
You've totally diverted from the main context, why is it so difficult for you to understand the reason for the killing of that animal!
Read properly and understand, don't be in a haste!

I'm sure he understood. He only felt like juxtaposing.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Jul 24, 2020
DarkandHandsome:
but you kill and eat innocent goat and even leak hand on top. continue ���
If he had killed it for consumption purposes, that is a whole different story entirely. Cats are not rodents, not even in Nigeria and they are certainly not considered pests.

We used to have a gateman who trapped and killed cats for food. No one ever complained cause that was meat for him.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2020
paparazi1:
What makes you think the cat in your bedroom at odd
hour is innocent?
Cats are known nocturnal animals meaning they typically go out to play at night.

Here in our yard, at night, the stray cats come out to play, even on our balcony. Of course since the doors are shut and there are no openings for them to squeeze through, they are not able to make it in to the house. Mice and crickets however are another story because of their size of course.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2020
dazzlingd:
Even the ants in your room at odd hours are witches.....
We are outnumbered by people with very low IQ
ROFLMAO!
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2020
DarkandHandsome:
you hypocrites should stop condemning him joor. how bout those that kill goat for pepper soup against the goat's will, how bout cow and dog even chicken sef. mtchheewww
Did He kill this animal so he could consume it? undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
That guy is not a good Christian... Certainly not Christlike!!!
He is just a fearful, deluded, religious, and superstitious Nollywood-addicted Churchgoer!!!
Such a beautiful cat!!! undecided
That is it! Religion breeding morons in Nigeria...
Oyinbo Christians no dey kill dem cat like that, you know. Even the extremely religious ones don't kill their cats and dogs!
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Endymi:
No mind them, black man with black mentality.
For their mind,the cat is responsible for there problems,lack of exposure.

How can a human tire to cat,or cat turn to human,is that one metamorphosis or what?
This has nothing to do with exposure matter oo! I know of Nigerians who are here in America who think the very same of animals, and witchcraft.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2020
skinny419:
NOLLYWOOD HAD MADE US SEE CAT N OWL OUR NO. 1 ENEMY.
Really? undecided Has Hollywood also made you see aliens and zombies as no 1. enemy too? undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2020
sigiyaya:
It shall never be well with those that brought those two Abrahamic Religion to Africa cry cry
What has this to do with Abrahamic religion? This delusion existed in Africa from the time of your ancestors.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by ukaface(f): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Friend22:

Nollywood don brainwash this one
you never see something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.