Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (54245 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by jidesp(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Nigerian man who goes by the name ''Last Battalion'' on Facebook, has written a letter to the Witchcraft Association in Nigeria, Kubwa-Abuja chapter, warning them to desist from sending their ''recruits/apprentice'' to his room. He posted the letter after he killed a cat around his home.

From The Report Reaching , He posted the photo of a dead cat on his wall and wrote:

A LETTER TO THE WITCHCRAFT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA...

KUBWA- ABUJA CHAPTER

Pls stop sending your recruits/apprentice to my room next time...

I decree,every mystery of the enemies projected against you...they die in 24hrs!

(Still On Duty)

See Photo Obtained By Below:

His Lack of exposure and silly orientation made him kill an innocent cat.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Quinniscent(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

In his room, not the environment. What do you do when you see a rat in your room? Or is it because he added witches and wizards as his reason for killing?
Can you just listen to yourself!, do you really think only cats are used for evil means!?, they even use those rats you made mention of, so u still haven't gotten the point that you can't just tag any stray cat evil without considering other factors, probably if you believe the cat vanished into his room, don't you think it could do the same to get out!, if thorough inspection is done, there might be some leaks into his house, Africans let's not be very quick to witch-hunt despite the fact that they actually exist
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm not sure there's an anti-animal cruelty department or something related, in Nigeria.

How well is the anti-human cruelty department working in Nigeria in the first place?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:
He just killed an innocent cat.

Just becacuse somewhere he read about how ' a witch came to a house, and manifested as cat and so on'.

Sometimes, I think we are not practicing christianity in Nigeria. We are practicing 'witchianity'.

If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed. Period.

Don't let "deliverance pastors" read what you wrote there.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by woleabayo(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2020
NIGERIANS WHY NA......CAN YOU DO THIS OUTSIDE ?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Odiriance4all(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2020
sigiyaya:
It shall never be well with those that brought those two Abrahamic Religion to Africa cry cry

worshiping God is not only the religion of Abraham and his descendants ( which are the Israelites ) only

God initial plan when the first man (Adam $ eve) was created was for mankind to be close to God and worship him only but Adam and eve erred and follows the way of the devil which was the beginning of human woes, from then on the descendant of Adams started to worship the devil, humans started spreading everywhere on earth and started worshiping idols.

However, God being a merciful God still have love for man which he created , he still wants every man to be close and worship him only, he didn't want man to worship some man made idols because it only bring destruction to mankind so he chooses Abraham to carry out the plan, that through Abraham the whole world will one day come back to him.

Abraham was from Babylon now modern day Iraqi, that is to the Israelites are descendants of some Babylonians who left the way of their ancestors ( the Babylonia's) to worship the true God of Creator. when Abraham ancestor find out that out he was no longer following their ways like worshiping their idols he was driven away from their land, so he went and settled in a land called mesipotamia later on God ask him to go to the land of Canaan to settle, there in the land of Canaan Abraham prospered, flourished and have many descendants which are the Israelites, a famine came and the move to the land of Egypt but God was still with them and later on took them back to their land , the land of Canaan

So stop saying God is only the God of Abraham or Israelites or the European, he only first came to Abraham then to the Israelites, and then to the rest of the world because Abraham too was once an idol worshipper like you before been called to God, same as the Jews, Europeans, Asians , Arabs and we Africans. God is the God of all

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by JustAskingYou(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Isn't this man guilty of murder? Aren't there animals rights advocate in Nigeria?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2020
dazzlingd:
angry

Not funny, this guy should be behind bars for two things
1. Animal cruelty
2. Stupidity
only if you haven't eaten cow meat, chicken, turkey, and animal-related food.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Na wa oh.See butchery.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Witches and wizards no de Hear or Understand Grammar, What they Answer to is POWER!

The Spirtual Controls the Physical!

I believe you. I used to have unknown scratches on my body every morning. I don't have long nails.

I pray now before I sleep with Psalm 35 and Psalm 91 commanding them in the name of Jesus not to near my dwelling nor touch me.

The affliction has ended. Continue what you are doing. Many people are still blind to see the Truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
only if you haven't eaten cow meat, chicken, turkey, and animal-related food.

That's different, stop this shallow minded comparison.
He killed a cat not for anything just because of his delusional religious infected mind. Killed the poor harmless creature calling it witchcraft is pure stupidity and superstition.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by KOE1(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2020
This guy must be a descendant of Idahosa. Please sue them!
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Endymi: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This has nothing to do with exposure matter oo! I know of Nigerians who are here in America who think the very same of animals, and witchcraft.

Thank God you said Nigerians,it's inbuilt, black man will be black man!
If you like carry am go mars.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by iqiq: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Cat and owl don suffer with allegation
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
ukaface:
witches don't exist?
Wooooow

Yeah, they don't.
Shocking right?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Jacyeen(f): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
As in ehn

Not funny, this guy should be behind bars for two things
1. Animal cruelty
2. Stupidity [/quote]
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Nigerian man who goes by the name ''Last Battalion'' on Facebook, has written a letter to the Witchcraft Association in Nigeria, Kubwa-Abuja chapter, warning them to desist from sending their ''recruits/apprentice'' to his room. He posted the letter after he killed a cat around his home.

From The Report Reaching , He posted the photo of a dead cat on his wall and wrote:

A LETTER TO THE WITCHCRAFT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA...

KUBWA- ABUJA CHAPTER

Pls stop sending your recruits/apprentice to my room next time...

I decree,every mystery of the enemies projected against you...they die in 24hrs!

(Still On Duty)

See Photo Obtained By Below:

buhari nigerian youths are not only lazy. They are dumb....
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
dazzlingd:

That's different, stop this shallow minded comparison.
He killed a cat not for anything just because of his delusional religious infected mind. Killed the poor harmless creature calling it witchcraft is pure stupidity and superstition.
So, all animals you eat are for something you decided to do for fun. Stop being shallow-minded. Tell me you haven't killed a rat in your home.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Quinniscent:
Can you just listen to yourself!, do you really think only cats are used for evil means!?, they even use those rats you made mention of, so u still haven't gotten the point that you can't just tag any stray cat evil without considering other factors, probably if you believe the cat vanished into his room, don't you think it could do the same to get out!, if thorough inspection is done, there might be some leaks into his house, Africans let's not be very quick to witch-hunt despite the fact that they actually exist

Did you see where I added cats being used for evil means? I only asked a question. Is it because he attached witches and wizard to his post that you lots are foaming?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
So, all animals you eat are for something you decided to do for fun. Stop being shallow-minded. Tell me you haven't killed a rat in your home.
a rat is a rodent and a pest. Is a cat a rodent or a pest?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by AustineJohn908(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
CandyCandy:

Please I beg you. Thank you.
I sent a little thing I have today ma'am
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by AustineJohn908(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
CandyCandy:

Please I beg you. Thank you.
I sent a little thing I have today ma'am
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
JustAskingYou:
Isn't this man guilty of murder? Aren't there animals rights advocate in Nigeria?

I hope you're a vegan?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Very typical of those who judge others for sinning differently. So it's normal to kill a rat because it's a rodent or pest? It's not a living thing right?

What happened to setting an alarm of a crying rat to deter rats from coming to your home? Why kill it?

You know how real vegans will be looking at you with this terrible statement you made?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Hathor5 must not see this. cry

Have you ever seen a cat with a wristwatch?
What makes you think it knows YOUR odd hour?

Nne, why do you call my attention to this extreme form of stupidity and cruelty? This wasn't even a grown cat, it was a kitten! cry

Romans valued cats highly for pest control and it is believed that the slaughter of cats allowed the rat population in Europe to boom and thus played a big part in increasing the spread of the plague around 1346. Guess what caused the slaughter of cats? Stupid beliefs that cats were involved in witchcraft. But that was in the Middle Ages!!!! We are in the 21st century now!

You can't imagine how this thread makes me feel. angry
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
brookz:
Maybe he has rats In his home and the cat came to feed,

you just kill the innocent thing.

And since cats have better night vision like many other animals too, they prefer to hunt at night. Idiots link it to witchcraft though.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
keep defining. Either rodent or not, it is a pet to some, just as a cat to another. However, if a cat deserves to live, a rat deserves it too.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Arewa1408: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wow that's a or rather that was a beautiful kitten

Same breed as Garfield, Ginger/orange Tabby Tomcat those cats are valuable for their size and colour

Na hunger dey worry this brother

Malaria induced hallucinations as a result of hunger and joblessness

That's my prognosis

FG over to you employ and feed this man so he can stop killing innocent animals

When you are poor and hungry you suspect every animal including humans around you as the cause of your poverty-stricken state.

It's a pity, RIP little kitten.

@UDOKABESTLUV, pls read this excellent reply above. Also, take it as an excellent feedback and a gift. This will really help you.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by jornwhite: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hathor5:

Nne, why do you call my attention to this extreme form of stupidity and cruelty? This wasn't even a grown cat, it was a kitten! cry

Romans valued cats highly for pest control and it is believed that the slaughter of cats allowed the rat population in Europe to boom and thus played a big part in increasing the spread of the plague around 1346. Guess what caused the slaughter of cats? Stupid beliefs that cats were involved in witchcraft. But that was in the Middle Ages!!!! We are in the 21st century now!

You can't imagine how this thread makes me feel.
angry

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=jornwhite post=92058603][/quote]

You better be careful. wink kiss
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hathor5:

You can't imagine how this thread makes me feel. angry

No vex, a part of me wanted you to see it for all the right reasons. I am no animal right activist, but it is not right at all. Next thing he will give one testimony of a breakthrough after killing this stray cat. So sorry babe. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:

No vex, a part of me wanted you to see it for all the right reasons. I am no animal right activist, but it is not right at all. Next thing he will give one testimony of a breakthrough after killing this stray cat. So sorry babe. cry

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.