Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire (21547 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19: Only 169 Ventilators In 16 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by BotherMleeper(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
No one with half a brain took Madagascar's claims serious anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by planetx: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
But if the white man tells the Health Minister that there is a vaccine to give Nigerians, he will not test it's efficacy before injecting millions of Nigerians with the poison DNA altering so called Covid -19 vaccine that contains mercury, aluminium, aborted baby fetuses cells etc.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by zikter(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
kikero:
You see what I was saying?

Someone comes and claims that a medicament can work, just like that without doing invivo, invitro, animal and pause 1 to 4 testing.

We don't even know anything about the medicament's antiviral capacity,yet we must believe because not to believe means we are 'european slaves'

Look, all these European drugs that we use went through years of testing, first to establish if they work, then how they work,then if they can work safely in humans then if they do better than the existing drug.

But no,we must believe a Malagasy drug because it is African.

The next time someone brings a chemical that has not undergone any form of testing and markets it as Covid 19 medicine, it is fake until proven otherwise.
I still remember how so many Nigerians insulted, drag and said all manner of nonsense to the FG concerning this thing.

4 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Famexit(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
hkidola00:
I'm really tired of this country, even as a footballer,u dare not ply ur trade all ur active years in Dis country.. just look at the NDDC bullloads, we really need this change even if it going to be by the use of force..
To the Nigerian youths are tired initiative group here on nairaland,im happy we are coming together for once for a sole purpose.. but truth is we need some Nigerian Army on our side,we need arms, u heard me, my dad is a retired soldier but still very hearty,man doesn't like d country enough too,i could talk to him about getting arms and support from some of his army friends too,anyone with similar ideas can raise it too....
We can take this country back

Am I the only one that sew this���

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by kingxsamz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
jplusnaira:
And some people including celebrities were criticizing DADDY FREEZE on social media platforms when he criticized this African Wonder Drug. angry angry

Lol... They were all shouting "support Africa", "support Africa"... Supporting Africa does not mean one should support mediocrity.
If their drug had been tested and proven to work, why won't we support Africa? The drug wasn't even tested yet but people want to consume already.

8 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by donnie(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
After you collect dollars from Bill gates, you sit there and start vomitting nonsense. Shameless people.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by martineverest(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Gurusmark1:
Bad Belle . Where's your own ?
no mind them
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Badonasty(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
See as this one dey use mouth spoil person market....which one your own country produce
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
In4matic:
Nigerians always ready to rubbish ideas and yet non comes from these old men.

#nigerianyouthsaretired

Still, don't subject your body to drug trials. You are not a guinea pig and mark you kidneys are hyper scarce in the global organ market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by hkidola00(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Famexit:
Am I the only one that sew this���
ur take?
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by kingthreat(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
hkidola00:
I'm really tired of this country, even as a footballer,u dare not ply ur trade all ur active years in Dis country.. just look at the NDDC bullloads, we really need this change even if it going to be by the use of force..
To the Nigerian youths are tired initiative group here on nairaland,im happy we are coming together for once for a sole purpose.. but truth is we need some Nigerian Army on our side,we need arms, u heard me, my dad is a retired soldier but still very hearty,man doesn't like d country enough too,i could talk to him about getting arms and support from some of his army friends too,anyone with similar ideas can raise it too....

Then what you want is a military regime. Well, this may be realistic as the army is getting demoralized with the frustrating war against bandits and boko haram. A change in governance may not be bad. Democracy for 21 years has only made politicians richer.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Mgtowmonk: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Openbusiness4: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin How many multi millions did they pay to buy it? Kikikiki Scammers have been scammed grin
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by FullBlastLight: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
hkidola00:

Seconded!

We certainly can't keep going in circles & hope we are moving 4ward!

We need liberation!

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Centcanada: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Since it can cure cough, which one a Nigeria made medication can cure. Over sabi kill you there!
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by planetx: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
donnie:
After you collect dollars from Bill gates, you sit there and start vomitting nonsense. Shameless people.
They have all been compromised with money from telling us Hydrocloroquine doesn't work which is a big lie to pushing the Satanic New World Order vaccines on humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Akhirastriver(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
kingxsamz:
grin... Lol...
I remember when conspiracy theorists said WHO wanted to poison Madagascar's 'supposed' COVID-19 cure. Now we're not hearing any noise again.
Even those that said 5g and coronavirus are linked together and were released into the world by the anti-christ, are no more talking again. grin what happened?
They are waiting for another thing to blame again

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by alobright17(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
And so?
Is cough healing not good enough?. is it not a breakthrough

I don't even trust investigations made by Nigeria's FG to start with, not to mention their stupid scientific researches.

How is curing cough a breakthrough ? all the coughs you have been having and getting cured of na the medicine they used on you ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Femeto: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Poor analysis.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Akhirastriver(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
donnie:
U must be a Christian grin
Bill gates kwa
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by zicoraads: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Anyone that believed them from the start was foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by dejavubobo1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Took them two months to research the Madagascar cure, but took less than a week to share the WHO loot.
well done sir.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by donnie(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Akhirastriver:

U must be a Christian grin
Bill gates kwa

Wetin consign me with you stupid Christianity. Blind people pretending to know something. What do you think the whole PALndemis is about?
Bill gates has already started vaccinations in south Africa through his partners, you and your people are next. angry
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
kingthreat:

Then what you want is a military regime. Well, this may be realistic as the army is getting demoralized with the frustrating war against bandits and boko haram. A change in governance may not be bad. Democracy for 21 years has only made politicians richer.

You are saying this because you have never lived under millitary rule.

There are people who lived under millitary rule on this site...and they will tell you it was not only harsh, but the same old corruption that you are complaining about was alive and well under millitary rule (it is only the Murtala Muhammed regime that actually fought corruption well).

Plus, a coup won't make things better in the war against Boko Haram. In Mali, the Army had the same greivances 6 years ago. They organsied a coup. One month later, the Malian version of Boko Haram was in control of 60% of the country. They had to beg the French to come and save them. Up till today, foreign troops are still in Mali.

If you want change under a democracy, you work for it. But when I see people like you complain about those evil politicans, and on election day you vote for the same old evil politicans, when I see people like you cry for change, and yet refuse to join a party, or form one or go and start somewhere....then I wonder what change you want. There is no such thing as ready made change..

Don't ask for Army rule. You will regret it., the same way many Nigerians who were asking for it during the first and second republic regretted it. I lived under Amry rule. And even though PDP and APC annoy me very well, and I have never voted for them, ARMY rule was ten times worse.

At least under civilan rule, a governor, in order to stop a bad story from being published about him in the newspapers, bought as many copies as possible. Under Army rule, the newspaper house would have been closed for ten months, and even if the newspaper propreitor is the Army ruler's bestie, nothing for reopening.

5 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by sapientia(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
we told them

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by escohido123: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
It only cures cough which one did u guys produce?
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by BreconHills(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
IamGeorgie:
Biko, where is the Nigerian Cure?

For as long as Nigeria has not provided any cure or will provide any anytime soon or anyone is even making any efforts to provide a cure, we have no moral justification to condemn the bold step taken by Madagascar.

Thanks

There is a huge difference between condemnation and the release of a duly conducted NAFDAC drug analysis result. Emotion has no place in this discourse.

7 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Arewa1408: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Trust Nigerians. Im sure they brought in this product in very large quantity before realizing its same as cough syrup.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Watermike: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
At least he can cure sth...nice attempt by Africans
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Goalnaldo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
hkidola00:
is this not what is called guerrilla tactics. Na so Boko haram take start ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.