Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire (21546 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19: Only 169 Ventilators In 16 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by iparipa: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
I have the feeling that they never wanted it to work from day 1.
The longer the virus stays, the more opportunities to fill pockets with 'Corona grants' so why should this free supply stop?
God help us.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
iparipa:

I have the feeling that they never wanted it to work from day 1.
The longer the virus stays, the more opportunities to fill pockets with 'Corona grants' so why should this free supply stop?
God help us.

You know, if a cure is developed, the profits made from selling the cure would be far more than any money gotten from hiding the cure and filling pockets with corona grants.

Just a thought.

Also, drugs take years to develop. The drug you see in a standard pharmacy went through several levels of testing before it was passed fit for human consumption.

Drug development is not someone concoting something in his backyard and saying 'Na cure'.

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by MemoriesAndMe: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2020
MicheyJ1:
Oga do your own then...why not find the cure yourself..don't we have scientists?...atleast their own cures cough.....when will we do our own
I thought they said one Nigerian professor claims he has a cure even before Madagascar's cure was revealed, they never tested his own, theyre more focused on Madagascar's cure. Why would anyone else in Nigeria bother to come up with a cure when they won't even touch it? I bet it, if the said cure from Madagascar came from the US, UK, Canada etc, they will be singing praises at the same thing they're trying to rubbish right now.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Depressedkidd: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
All Over the World, Over 5million People Cured of Covid-19! Yet they say Covid-19 has no Cure!

Only God Almighty Cures Covid-19...

Let all Nations and People bow Befor Him..

If not, We will keep Decieving ourselves !
You dey spit on me. Nobody has been "cured" of covid in the sense that you're using the word. They've simply "recovered". It's not god or anything supernatural. It's simple immune system action, in some cases assisted by a cocktail of drugs that can fight specific symptoms long enough for the body to fight off the virus and recover. There is no cure that can just go in and kill off the virus, there is no church or place to bow before anyone that can cure the virus.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2020
hkidola00:
I'm really tired of this country, even as a footballer,u dare not ply ur trade all ur active years in Dis country.. just look at the NDDC bullloads, we really need this change even if it going to be by the use of force..
To the Nigerian youths are tired initiative group here on nairaland,im happy we are coming together for once for a sole purpose.. but truth is we need some Nigerian Army on our side,we need arms, u heard me, my dad is a retired soldier but still very hearty,man doesn't like d country enough too,i could talk to him about getting arms and support from some of his army friends too,anyone with similar ideas can raise it too....
Getting this gun to my arms first,there are many state governors and senators in my mind I wanna round up not excluding the current president or past leaders...
We can take this country back....
we need more support

act of terrorism, and treasonable offence against the state, this is enough for you to go to jail. sometimes you keep your fucking plan to yourself or shut the Bleep up
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Depressedkidd: 2:03am On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:

You know, if a cure is developed, the profits made from selling the cure would be far more than any money gotten from hiding the cure and filling pockets with corona grants.

Just a thought.

Also, drugs take years to develop. The drug you see in a standard pharmacy went through several levels of testing before it was passed fit for human consumption.

Drug development is not someone concoting something in his backyard and saying 'Na cure'.
They don't know. Takes years. Sometimes decades. Not only to confirm if it cures the disease, but also to be sure of how it reacts to the presence of other drugs and compounds in the body, how it reacts to people with certain conditions. The uncertainties are so many. Not just boiling some leaves on a firewood stove and claiming cure cure cure on newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Righteousness89(m): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Depressedkidd:

You dey spit on me. Nobody has been "cured" of covid in the sense that you're using the word. They've simply "recovered". It's not god or anything supernatural. It's simple immune system action, in some cases assisted by a cocktail of drugs that can fight specific symptoms long enough for the body to fight off the virus and recover. There is no cure that can just go in and kill off the virus, there is no church or place to bow before anyone that can cure the virus.
[/s]

U need Help!

No Wonder you are Depressed!

Little kids up and down that Lack Complete knowledge of their Existence, open their teeth to Vomit Nonsense!

If u were Around me, I would have used a Koboko to wip out that Nonsense from you this Early Morning!

This is indeed a Foolish , Godless and Worthless Generation..

May God Have Mercy on you and your likes!

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by NiCurious: 5:02am On Jul 24, 2020
silicon:
with the said scam, how many casualties have they recorded. Please, make it available for those interested. At least it cures cough which is a component of covik-419 symptoms
They have recorded 70 deaths to date.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by kingthreat(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:

1.Malaysia is back to democracy,and has been a democracy for years. You probably mean Indonesia, which was under Suharto, who later transformed himself into a civillan ruler, and who was one harsh ruler. (Possibly millions died when he took over).

2.As for Egypt, yes, Sisi is a tough ruler who makes Buhari look like a meek guy. Human rights are repressed in Egypt big time, and not everyone benefits from the prosperity there.(If not for tourisim and proximity to Europe, Egypt would have been as broke as Nigeria).

Millitary rule is worse than the worst democratic rule. Under army rule, sites like Nairaland won't be allowed to exist. I don't want to live under army rule again.

Enjoy Nigeria then.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by hkidola00(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Gokemranonymous:

act of terrorism, and treasonable offence against the state, this is enough for you to go to jail. sometimes you keep your fucking plan to yourself or shut the Bleep up
i think u should shove ur opinion up ur ass and move d bull crap on!
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2020
kingthreat:

Enjoy Nigeria then.

It is not a matter of my or your being satisified with the status quo, it is a realisation that change can only come in a democracy via hard work.

Democracies like the US, the UK even Canada are the result of people working over time to make their country's democratic process a better place.They did not improve via revolution automatically.(One quote I like from the late Martin Luther King jr...was when in his last speech he made the comment 'I may not get there with you' That comment was prophetic...he was killed the next day...and also instructive. When you are working for change, be prepared for the fact that you may not reap the benefits)

Revolution tends to fail because well, people are people.

Here in Africa, we have had several army coups. In Ethopia in 1974, there was a coup that was supported popularly. Ten years later, the country was deep in intense civil war.

In Uganda, Idi Amin came into power with popular acclaim in 1971, with people hailing him as a revolutionary leader. At the end of the day, by 1979, the country had been invaded, and taken over by Tanzania. Then there was the crisis of 1980-85, and now the one party rule of Museveni.

How about Nigeria. Coup in 1966, by 1970, millions dead. And that's not even talking about the 1970-79 millitary rule, and the harsh times of the years 1984-99.

If you want change, work within the system. You want a ready made change....well, we have tried that in the past. Poeple have made the same cries you are crying for. The Army responded, things got worse.

I used to think that the 1966 January coup was a good idea., and that the coupists were thwarted in their desire to make Nigeria better. Now, I see it as having truncated our vibrant democratic culture, and replaced it with rule of force. Today, we have to learn lessons in demcoracy that should have been learned years ago.

Anyway, if you want change, work for it. And it is going to take time. That is how democracies work. Coups don't make things better.

So leave Nairaland, and go and be the change. We all should.

(P.S I am not satisfied with how Nigeria is myself. But I know from history that a revolution only makes matters worse. Army coups don't solve the problem).

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Since it can cure cough that is good news from MADAGASCAR !

Let the federal government allow easy access to the drugs as there are many Nigerians that are battling debilitating cough !
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:

It is not a matter of my or your being satisified with the status quo, it is a realisation that change can only come in a democracy via hard work.

Democracies like the US, the UK even Canada are the result of people working over time to make their country's democratic process a better place.They did not improve via revolution automatically.(One quote I like from the late Martin Luther King jr...was when in his last speech he made the comment 'I may not get there with you' That comment was prophetic...he was killed the next day...and also instructive. When you are working for change, be prepared for the fact that you may not reap the benefits)

Revolution tends to fail because well, people are people.

Here in Africa, we have had several army coups. In Ethopia in 1974, there was a coup that was supported popularly. Ten years later, the country was deep in intense civil war.

In Uganda, Idi Amin came into power with popular acclaim in 1971, with people hailing him as a revolutionary leader. At the end of the day, by 1979, the country had been invaded, and taken over by Tanzania. Then there was the crisis of 1980-85, and now the one party rule of Museveni.

How about Nigeria. Coup in 1966, by 1970, millions dead. And that's not even talking about the 1970-79 millitary rule, and the harsh times of the years 1984-99.

If you want change, work within the system. You want a ready made change....well, we have tried that in the past. Poeple have made the same cries you are crying for. The Army responded, things got worse.

I used to think that the 1966 January coup was a good idea., and that the coupists were thwarted in their desire to make Nigeria better. Now, I see it as having truncated our vibrant democratic culture, and replaced it with rule of force. Today, we have to learn lessons in demcoracy that should have been learned years ago.

Anyway, if you want change, work for it. And it is going to take time. That is how democracies work. Coups don't make things better.

So leave Nairaland, and go and be the change. We all should.

(P.S I am not satisfied with how Nigeria is myself. But I know from history that a revolution only makes matters worse. Army coups don't solve the problem).

Enjoy your civillian autocratic rule. In your mind, what is going on in Nigeria is a democracy. Police will stop you on the road at gun point and extort you of your hard-earned money and nothing will happn. You seem not to understand that many people are extremely angry.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
kingthreat:

Enjoy your civillian autocratic rule. In your mind, what is going on in Nigeria is a democracy. Police will stop you on the road at gun point and extort you of your hard-earned money and nothing will happn. You seem not to understand that many people are extremely angry.

Join a party, run for elections and pass laws to.change the thing

Or if you can't put pressure on your representative

Or if your representative does not respond, keep up the pressure

Remember it can take time.

All them good things in the advanced democracies took time. Because once upon a time they were like Nigeria. Corrupt democratic process, politicians enriching themselves...you name it, it was there.

You Nigerians think that democracy is easy come easy go. Unfortunately, it is a lot of hard work.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by iqiq: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Finally
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by oebakare: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
hkidola00:
I'm really tired of this country, even as a footballer,u dare not ply ur trade all ur active years in Dis country.. just look at the NDDC bullloads, we really need this change even if it going to be by the use of force..
To the Nigerian youths are tired initiative group here on nairaland,im happy we are coming together for once for a sole purpose.. but truth is we need some Nigerian Army on our side,we need arms, u heard me, my dad is a retired soldier but still very hearty,man doesn't like d country enough too,i could talk to him about getting arms and support from some of his army friends too,anyone with similar ideas can raise it too....
Getting this gun to my arms first,there are many state governors and senators in my mind I wanna round up not excluding the current president or past leaders...
We can take this country back....
we need more support

I av been anticipating a movement like this... sir how do I get invovled, this has always been my resolution too.. get in touch please
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by hkidola00(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
oebakare:

I av been anticipating a movement like this... sir how do I get invovled, this has always been my resolution too.. get in touch please
do u think I made a joke there,the processes not for the faint of heart... I av a close pal whose sister died because hospital went on strike due to d stipends govt couldn't pay,she was pregnant and wanted to deliver...
A lot of shit I can't start staying, and this is just my part..... I can't give u my full identity here because I've created topics already, will create another account and deactivate this and go coded.. my dad retired from d army and I tell you,different Nigeria back then to what we av now..

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by SirWarlock: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Madagascar made a mistake by showing the world a cure beforehand, WHO and covid-19 sponsors didn't like their effort. Suddenly there was a hike in their cases just to disprove their cure and rubbish africans ideas also to scam and suffer the world with the virus for a hidden agenda
So they couldn't hide their cases cheesy
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
bkool7:
Madagascar don scam us.
How much did we pay for it again?

Dem say na free undecided
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by bkool7(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Drabeey:

Dem say na free undecided

Dem later ask for shipment moni o

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Christian07(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why telling us now
After you don collect money nonsense
You don see vaccine dem don settle you finish is ok

Only cure cough for your mind what of headache �
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by JBArokonkwo1(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2020
flyingpig:
who asked for ur trust

Who asked for yours concerning the covid drug?
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by flyingpig: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2020
JBArokonkwo1:

[s]Who asked for yours concerning the covid drug?[/s]
undecided
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by calcal: 3:43am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
I don't trust this investigation. The country hasn't produced any covid treatment, yet they can analyse madagascar's.

The country won't produce anything.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Depressedkidd: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

U need Help!

No Wonder you are Depressed!

Little kids up and down that Lack Complete knowledge of their Existence, open their teeth to Vomit Nonsense!

If u were Around me, I would have used a Koboko to wip out that Nonsense from you this Early Morning!

This is indeed a Foolish , Godless and Worthless Generation..

May God Have Mercy on you and your likes!
Lol. Well spoken like a true spirit filled "Christian". I can't even take you serious rn. Saw your other comment on a post about a girl losing weight and you were berating her for her clothing, which btw was a very decent workout attire. Go sit in the corner boy and think about your "existence".
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by silicon: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Before condemning the syrup, find out the take from other responsible African countries[. I bet you, the last government to trust is the Nigerian government. quote author=alezzy13 post=92032468]

Geez! Seriously what is wrong with you guys? Are just hard-wired to condemn anything Nigeria?

A country fraudulently claimed the syrup could cure covid-19, which has now been debunked (Not that anyone with an intact brain believed the BS 'cure' in the first place)

Simple questions:
Is cough and covid-19 the same thing?? How many people have died from cough?? Don't we already have enough cough medicines??

Mschewww. angry[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.