Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki (38623 Views)

I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

I am really not your teacher or father .. if you need what next after Ize Iyamu wins you should be sensible enough as an adult to go search Ize Iyamu's manifesto on Google ... Even a dunce can use Google

Since u say a dunce can use Google, have u been able to use Google? From d look of things, u can't even use Google. That means u are worse than a dunce & lesser than a dunce intellectually

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
new2012:

Followed the argument.. you need learn how to engage in a discourse without profanity and foul language.

The guy intelligently boxed you into a corner. It's checkmate bro.

Whenever you have to start insults or such vain language like you did, just know it's checkmate.. you obviously argue without understanding the context and when you have nothing to say, you switch to insults.

Another utterly dumb response

Is it the national dunce day today?

3 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by winkmart: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
ole ni gbogbo yin
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Since u say a dunce can use Google, have u been able to use Google? From d look of things, u can't even use Google. That means u are worse than a dunce & lesser than a dunce intellectually

You have commented and commented typed and typed but I still won't tell you the next move of Pastor Ize Iyamu and duly refered you to the published manifesto ... For any sane individual you shouldn't keep on trolling hopelessly

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Osho is back in Edo not up to 7 days ,everybody is falling in linecheesy

No wonder obaseki banish him from Edo statecheesy

Cause he knows osho presence in Edo will kill his ambition.

Lol Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Unigrad: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
osho doesnt have a beef with him. obaseki started launching attack against osho without provocation simply because of 14 Edo state assembly lawmakers that didnt bow to Obaseki. Obaseki start to sack oshomole loyalist in the government and ask osho ward chairman to suspend him .
From this, it shows you don't understand politics. As a governor, you are preview to get information that normal citizen can't have. It was even know that Oshiomole and his political boys were trying to used the house of assembly to impeached Governor Obaseki immediately the house is inaugurated and if they have succeeded to make Victor Edoror as speaker or make governance difficult for Obaseki, he got the secret information and played a fast one on Oshiomole and his boys. Let me remind you, have you forgotten what Oshiomole did when he won his governorship at the court? PDP house members tried to used their majority to impeached Oshiomole which Oshiomole got the info and relocate the house sittings to government house allowing only few ACN members to sit thereby preventing majority PDP members from sitting. He told a lie that he wants to renovate the assembly building. Oshiomole quickly removed the roof. Oshiomole later finally succeeded to buy some PDP house members and they decamped to ACN before influencing the house to impeached PDP speaker Mr Garuba Zakawanu, they now install Uyi Igbe as the speaker who was so loyal to Oshiomole and he was ACN member then. Nobody including you will fold your hands to be impeached as Governor or support someone who will make governance difficult for you without doing anything. Go check history, Oshiomole did worst to protect his sit as governor, he fought against his impeached. If you are blaming Obaseki now and praising Oshiomole, you are a hypocrite.
Everyone knows that for a governor to succeed, he or she must have a house of assembly that is loyal and agree to the terms of the governor. It's also on public records on how Tony Kabaka and Samson Osagie were ranting that Obaseki can never come back as governor of Edo State. They started it before the inauguration of Edo State House of assembly.
Anything about Edo politics, I'm grounded in it and no online individual can deceive me to believe what they stand for. Most people posting rubbish against the governor have been paid peanut with promise of something after victory. For me, I know Obaseki is not a saint but he has tried in governance and a second term will not be a mistake. Election are won on polling units and not online. Edo cannot be sold to political fews, Edoites is going to sound it that the power to elect a governor or any persons in political positions are with the people and not the political few or godfathers. Most of the crowd in rallies are paid 1-2k, you will see politicians displaying to deceive the people, it's a lie, most people that formed the crowd have been paid. Why do you think politicians steal, it's because to gain power, you will spend alot of money, they pay to get crowd in their rallies, they pay for the citizens to vote for them, they pay to party members and they pay to godfathers. Let me just stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by new2012: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

Another utterly dumb response

Is it the national dunce day today?

Whenever you have to switch to insults to make a point, then you're lost. Checkmate pal!

Like the other guy, I won't descend into that level of exchanging insults with you, you seem to be a champion there, but hopefully one day you'll grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

You have commented and commented typed and typed but I still won't tell you the next move of Pastor Ize Iyamu and duly refered you to the published manifesto ... For any sane individual you shouldn't keep on trolling hopelessly

As I have typed, so have u. There's a difference between "I won't tell u" and "I can't tell u". U won't tell me because u can't tell me. U can't tell me because u have nothing to tell. There's nothing upstairs. U can't give what u don't have. U are campaigning for a candidate & u don't d faintest idea about his manifesto & were to get it from. Am sure u have never even set ur eyes on ize-iyamus manifesto. So u have nothing to tell
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
new2012:

Whenever you have to switch to insults to make a point, then you're lost. Checkmate pal!

Like the oher guy, I won't descend into that level of exchanging insults with you, you seem to be a champion there, but hopefully one day you grow up.

Okay can "Lexy2014" and "new2012" just get the fvck out of my mention.. you and your alternative win now fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Unigrad: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
oshomole respond to him by disqualifying him, obaseki spends Edo funds to get oshomole arrested and removed from APC chairman. Except you just started following obaseki vs osho.you should know obaseki has been attacking him and his loyalist. Obaseki demolished kabaka hotel despite the court injunction against the demolition.
Tony Kabaka hotel was built on government land which u know. He couldn't provide the c of o to the land but he was able to provide the c of o to the land he build his house and it was not touched. The truth is, it was Oshiomole that gave him the power to build his hotel on the land unknowingly to him that he will fallout with the governor. Since he was against the governor, the governor have no choice than to open records to see where they can get him which the governor now found out the his hotel land belongs to the government. I can't support anyone to take government properties because he or she is favoured by the power that be. Why Tony Kabaka nor sue the government for destroying his property? Remember that it was same Tony Kabaka and co Oshiomole used to destroy buildings that was on government land.

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:

Okay can "Lexy2014" and "new2012" just get the fvck out of my mention.. you and your alternative win now fvck off

What did we win?

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Quality aliminium works, Contact

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Ashirioluwa: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Trumpcard05: 1:49am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

What did we win?

Lol @lexy2014. I must say I followed every bit of the argument u had with @techmo too and I must say, I’m truly impressed. I’m really heartened that we still have critical thinkers amongst us. People who can truly analyze, think for themselves and interrogate the real issues. Well done my brother.

It’s a shame really that @techmo represents a vast number, great state of mediocrity and indeed depravity our society has fallen into. The politicians they so unwittingly extol to high heavens have taken far more from them as a result of the deliberate destruction of our educational institution & others, than their mental capacity is even able to start comprehending.

Well done once again @lexy2014. I really wish we had more like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by oyatainer(m): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Unigrad:

Tony Kabaka hotel was built on government land which u know. He couldn't provide the c of o to the land but he was able to provide the c of o to the land he build his house and it was not touched. The truth is, it was Oshiomole that gave him the power to build his hotel on the land unknowingly to him that he will fallout with the governor. Since he was against the governor, the governor have no choice than to open records to see where they can get him which the governor now found out the his hotel land belongs to the government. I can't support anyone to take government properties because he or she is favoured by the power that be. Why Tony Kabaka nor sue the government for destroying his property? Remember that it was same Tony Kabaka and co Oshiomole used to destroy buildings that was on government land.

So, why are you now blaming Oshiomole and praising Obaseki as if he is a Saint. You expect him to strike Oshiomole and remains calm. Obaseki offended Oshiomole he attacks him and vise versa. It's nobody's problem how Oshiomole takes his revenge. He is even lenient to wait till screening time.

4 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by garfield1: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2020
oyatainer:

So, why are you now blaming Oshiomole and praising Obaseki as if he is a Saint. You expect him to strike Oshiomole and remains calm. Obaseki offended Oshiomole he attacks him and vise versa. It's nobody's problem how Oshiomole takes his revenge. He is even lenient to wait till screening time.

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Savali: 2:08am On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Osho is back in Edo not up to 7 days ,everybody is falling in linecheesy

No wonder obaseki banish him from Edo statecheesy

Cause he knows osho presence in Edo will kill his ambition.

Is that a guarantee that Ize Iyamu will emerge the winner?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by favor914: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Kennitrust:
APC believed in violent to win election.

Normally today, no sensible Nigerian will vote for APC.

This man talking from his nose is doing so for the much he has gotten from the failure group
Mugus shall never cease, which party in Edo Sate did Obaseki win the Governorship election under pdp, or APC? Everything Obaseki claims he achieved in Edo State was under APC, don’t be lazy minded, exercise the mind to think critically, the brain is a terrible thing to waste.

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by tesppidd: 2:42am On Jul 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
What I understood this to mean is that Oshiomole LIED in 2016. Does that make him a LIAR?
Yes he is.

But show to me a politician that isn't one.

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by johntolu: 3:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Kennitrust:
APC believed in violent to win election.

Normally today, no sensible Nigerian will vote for APC.

This man talking from his nose is doing so for the much he has gotten from the failure group.

emilo2bad:

true my brother. Also no sensible Nigerian will vote PDP

Who then, if I may ask, are the 'invisible elements' turning in the votes, in millions, for the two evil & satanic parties, since we all agreed that the two parties are both evil and satanic.
Something tells me the 'invisible voters' must actually be from Pluto & Venus. grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by zoedew: 3:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Did Iyamu sue for defamation? Is Ohonbamu Iyamu to speak for him?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by greatseed: 3:09am On Jul 24, 2020
How long will these psychos keep fooling the Naija populace

The plan is that if pdp obaseki wins. The powers of the world will believe Buhari more in his presidential fairness.

If not that I am tired! I still have a lot to write

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by johntolu: 3:31am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

D problem is that most these people de-marketing obaseki & shouting ize-iyamu allover nairaland aren't even talking about governance. They are just blindly following d bandwagon without asking were d wagon is going to

Unfortunately, that is the way it is, in Naija politics.

Sad. lipsrsealed
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by johntolu: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

What did we win?

Superior arguments. cool grin cheesy
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by double77: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Edo state is making us feel like this is the first election held in Nigeria.

A trip to the state would make you laugh. Dragging power in every ramification such as:

1. Aiye pursue Alora
2. Maphite pursue Aiye for Ekodosin
3. Oshiomole pursue Obaseki
4. Ize-Iyamu pour acid etc.
5. Oba support Oshiomole etc.

Nothing tangible in terms of development. Only power tussle.

This why we turn useless people like you to goat in Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor / Army Court-Martials 6 Soldiers For Adultery, Stealing, Other Offences / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.