Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki (38627 Views)

I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
you were just wasting your time on Lexi2014.
always arguing like a toddler.

I tire for the guy matter oo.

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

D problem is that most these people de-marketing obaseki & shouting ize-iyamu allover nairaland aren't even talking about governance. They are just blindly following d bandwagon without asking were d wagon is going to
PDP just told us last month that thief obaseki is a failure and PDP chairman rated thief obaseki f9 in all sector, and two days ago PDP change their mouth that thief obaseki is the best candidate after they have collected tax from thief obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2020
new2012:

Followed the argument.. you need learn how to engage in a discourse without profanity and foul language.

The guy intelligently boxed you into a corner. It's checkmate bro.

Whenever you have to start insults or such vain language like you did, just know it's checkmate.. you obviously argue without understanding the context and when you have nothing to say, you switch to insults.
Lexy2014" don't know what he is arguing about.
he was just beating around the bush, and you call it intelligent,
that means you're also a dunce as techmo said.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2020
Unigrad:

From this, it shows you don't understand politics. As a governor, you are preview to get information that normal citizen can't have. It was even know that Oshiomole and his political boys were trying to used the house of assembly to impeached Governor Obaseki immediately the house is inaugurated and if they have succeeded to make Victor Edoror as speaker or make governance difficult for Obaseki, he got the secret information and played a fast one on Oshiomole and his boys. Let me remind you, have you forgotten what Oshiomole did when he won his governorship at the court? PDP house members tried to used their majority to impeached Oshiomole which Oshiomole got the info and relocate the house sittings to government house allowing only few ACN members to sit thereby preventing majority PDP members from sitting. He told a lie that he wants to renovate the assembly building. Oshiomole quickly removed the roof. Oshiomole later finally succeeded to buy some PDP house members and they decamped to ACN before influencing the house to impeached PDP speaker Mr Garuba Zakawanu, they now install Uyi Igbe as the speaker who was so loyal to Oshiomole and he was ACN member then. Nobody including you will fold your hands to be impeached as Governor or support someone who will make governance difficult for you without doing anything. Go check history, Oshiomole did worst to protect his sit as governor, he fought against his impeached. If you are blaming Obaseki now and praising Oshiomole, you are a hypocrite.
Everyone knows that for a governor to succeed, he or she must have a house of assembly that is loyal and agree to the terms of the governor. It's also on public records on how Tony Kabaka and Samson Osagie were ranting that Obaseki can never come back as governor of Edo State. They started it before the inauguration of Edo State House of assembly.
Anything about Edo politics, I'm grounded in it and no online individual can deceive me to believe what they stand for. Most people posting rubbish against the governor have been paid peanut with promise of something after victory. For me, I know Obaseki is not a saint but he has tried in governance and a second term will not be a mistake. Election are won on polling units and not online. Edo cannot be sold to political fews, Edoites is going to sound it that the power to elect a governor or any persons in political positions are with the people and not the political few or godfathers. Most of the crowd in rallies are paid 1-2k, you will see politicians displaying to deceive the people, it's a lie, most people that formed the crowd have been paid. Why do you think politicians steal, it's because to gain power, you will spend alot of money, they pay to get crowd in their rallies, they pay for the citizens to vote for them, they pay to party members and they pay to godfathers. Let me just stop here.
so thief obaseki should use unconstitutional and illegality to prevent his impeachment, what if buhari had done same to thief saraki by not inaugurating the national assembly, and ipob PDP like you will be the first to called buhari a dictator. but you're praising thief obaseki illegality.
thief obaseki should inaugurate the members, and if they want to impeach him, he will then act like oshomole to relocate the members to governments house.
by then, it will be OK by everyone, but this thief obaseki illegality must sent him packing, even if buhari will also use illegality to remove thief obaseki,
that is a prove that thief obaseki has a long way to go, even if he by mistakenly win the election

3 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Unigrad:

Tony Kabaka hotel was built on government land which u know. He couldn't provide the c of o to the land but he was able to provide the c of o to the land he build his house and it was not touched. The truth is, it was Oshiomole that gave him the power to build his hotel on the land unknowingly to him that he will fallout with the governor. Since he was against the governor, the governor have no choice than to open records to see where they can get him which the governor now found out the his hotel land belongs to the government. I can't support anyone to take government properties because he or she is favoured by the power that be. Why Tony Kabaka nor sue the government for destroying his property? Remember that it was same Tony Kabaka and co Oshiomole used to destroy buildings that was on government land.
and the hotel was not the only building on that governments land.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

Supporting him for political appointment
Paul ohuobamu is not looking for appointment.
if not, he wouldn't have resigned by himself under thief obaseki.
he had already knew thief obaseki will not win,
many in thief obaseki governments will also resigne very soon, because they're all aware that thief obaseki is a failure and he will lose the election.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Lol @lexy2014. I must say I followed every bit of the argument u had with @techmo too and I must say, I’m truly impressed. I’m really heartened that we still have critical thinkers amongst us. People who can truly analyze, think for themselves and interrogate the real issues. Well done my brother.

It’s a shame really that @techmo represents a vast number, great state of mediocrity and indeed depravity our society has fallen into. The politicians they so unwittingly extol to high heavens have taken far more from them as a result of the deliberate destruction of our educational institution & others, than their mental capacity is even able to start comprehending.

Well done once again @lexy2014. I really wish we had more like you.
nonsense,
I was looking for where lexy2014 base his arguments, he don't even know the coded message of techmo"
you also dumb like new2012"

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2020
Savali:

Is that a guarantee that Ize Iyamu will emerge the winner?
yes, oshomole control Edo north, ize iyamu control Edo south. Edo central is 50-50
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Ologbojo2023: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Kennitrust:
APC believed in violent to win election.

Normally today, no sensible Nigerian will vote for APC.

This man talking from his nose is doing so for the much he has gotten from the failure group
the same obaseki you work for as comissioner of information is now a failure. It shows that your are part of the failure.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
who told you oshomole want thief obaseki to be boy boy to him.

What does he want from obaseki?

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
nonsense,
I was looking for where lexy2014 base his arguments, he don't even know the coded message of techmo"
you also dumb like new2012"

Pls what is d "coded message of techmo"?

Y are u getting so offended? Is there a problem?

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by prinsoo: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/ize-iyamu-will-win-edo-governorship-election-ohonbamu/
IF TRULY OSHOMHOLE LIED AGAINST OBASEKI IN 2016, CAN WE CALL OR REFER OSHOMHOLE AS A SERIAL UNREPENTANT LIAR?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
Lexy2014" don't know what he is arguing about.
he was just beating around the bush, and you call it intelligent,
that means you're also a dunce as techmo said.

Sweetheart, y are u hurt? What's d problem?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
PDP just told us last month that thief obaseki is a failure and PDP chairman rated thief obaseki f9 in all sector, and two days ago PDP change their mouth that thief obaseki is the best candidate after they have collected tax from thief obaseki.

Pls how's obaseki a "thief& a failure"? How does ur comment about obaseki negate d comment I made to which u responded to?

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
you don't even know what you're arguing about.
techmo is codedly telling you that thief obaseki has failed, you're arguing blindly.

Pls show me were he codedly told me that obaseki is a thief? Do u see any mention of obaseki in techmos comments? In d comment u responded to, did u see any argument there or u saw questions? Are they d same thing? So who is now arguing blindly or did u read anything said b4 making ur comments?

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
so thief obaseki is right for not properly inaugurating the house,
I can see your low IQ.
imaging the dumb questions, what is the role obaseki play to remove oshomole,? what a nonsense question.
OK, what role oshomole play to disqualified thief obaseki? thief obaseki has forged his certificate and was disqualified, how does that involve oshomole, OK you want oshomole to accept him after the committee disqualified thief obaseki?

the role obaseki play to remove oshomole, thief obaseki sponsored 5 ward members to suspend oshomole,
what an illegality.

I don't see any sequence in ur comments. These are more like emotional rants cos there's no information here. In all u have said, u in no way answered one simple question & there's no correlation between what u have said& d comment u responded to. Pls cool down. Don't let ur emotions drive ur sense of reasoning. Here are d questions I asked. To understand it's context, u can check d comment I responded to. Don't be in a hurry to respond:

"Pls y did oshiomole disqualify obaseki?

Pls how much did obaseki spend in trying "to get oshiomole arrested and removed as APC chairman"? Pls who did obaseki order or pay to arrest oshiomole? How was oshiomole eventually removed as APC chairman? Can u pls tell me d role obaseki played in that process& how was he responsible for it?

But u still dodged answering d following questions:

If 14 Edo state assembly didn't "bow to obaseki", how does that concern oshiomole? What were they bowing for& not bowing for? Who are d oshiomole loyalists sacked& y were they sacked?"
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
seems you have comprehension issue and your brain couldn't process the info I gave you.

U haven't given any information. So I can't comprehend or process what u haven't given
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
I can see you were not in Nigeria since may last year after buhari defeated your thief atiku.

is it only oshomole that asked thief obaseki to inaugurate the house, buhari told him, he refused, national assembly told him and he refused, but thief obaseki pick quarrel with oshomole after oshomole as APC chairman who also intervene in bauchi state, also told thief obaseki to Inaugurate the house.

Wow...what has buhari & atiku got to do with d discussion? Did u actually read d comment to which u responded?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
you see your life, you don't even know what happen, you just concluded that oshomole want thief obaseki to be his boy boy.

It seems u no a lot. Pls enlighten me. By d way, d u no d meaning & purpose of a question? U can begin by answering d question I asked
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

What does he want from obaseki?
nothing.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
nothing.

Then what have u been ranting about?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

Wow...what has buhari & atiku got to do with d discussion? Did u actually read d comment to which u responded?
the question you're asking is an issues that started last year may, that is why I referred you back to when thief atiku lost to buhari, maybe you were blind to issues since thief atiku lost.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

Then what have u been ranting about?
because you believe thief obaseki that oshomole want to claim godfather.
did oshomole toly you he want anything from thief obaseki?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
the question you're asking is an issues that started last year may, that is why I referred you back to when thief atiku lost to buhari, maybe you were blind to issues since thief atiku lost.

So then what has it all got to do with buhari & atiku? How does ur reference to atiku& buhari answer d question u say I asked?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:

That's y I asked what exactly it is u are ranting about? Did u read d questions I asked d other gentleman?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:

Can u pls interpret d highlighted for me?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

Can u pls interpret d highlighted for me?

I should be asking you when oshomole told you he want thief obaseki to be his boy boy.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
I should be asking you when oshomole told you he want thief obaseki to be his boy boy.

Did u read d questions that I asked d gentleman?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

So then what has it all got to do with buhari & atiku? How does ur reference to atiku& buhari answer d question u say I asked?
that is why I said you always beat around the bush.
the answer you seek happen in may/June last year.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
that is why I said you always beat around the bush.
the answer you seek happen in may/June last year.

That still doesn't explain how ur reference to buhari/atiku answers d questions I asked. And I ask again, do u no what a question is& it's purpose? How do u use a question (s) to beat around d bush? What bush did I beat around? Can u produce d bush?
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

Did u read d questions that I asked d gentleman?
you don't expect me to answer every single word in your post,
that is always the problem with you,
I only wanted to correct you of your word "boy boy"
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

That still doesn't explain how ur reference to buhari/atiku answers d questions I asked. And I ask again, do u no what a question is& it's purpose? How do u use a question (s) to beat around d bush? What bush did I beat around? Can u produce d bush?
I just answered your question that you were not paying attention to national issues when thief atiku lost,
and inauguration of house of assembly took place June last year, and you were not aware because thief atiku lost election, or you were in Chad June last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.