Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki (38599 Views)

I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I still don't see how Atikus loss got anything to do with d inauguration or otherwise of d Edo state house. How does it shed light on d discussion? How does it buttress ur point as per d discussion?

I ask again. Did u read d exchange I was having with d other gentleman?
what was your discussion?

but I was only reminding you about the wrong of thief obaseki which you were not aware when it happened during the time thief atiku lost election.
that is how thief atiku lost was brought into the discussion,
that when thief atiku lost, you were weeping and you did not know when thief obaseki fails to inaugurate the house members.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mylove55:
what was your discussion?

but I was only reminding you about the wrong of thief obaseki which you were not aware when it happened during the time thief atiku lost election.
that is how thief atiku lost was brought into the discussion,
that when thief atiku lost, you were weeping and you did not know when thief obaseki fails to inaugurate the house members.

If u are asking me what my discussion was, then it lends credence to d fact that u don't even have an idea of what u have been saying & y you have been saying it. That's y I asked earlier, what was all ur ranting about? From what u are saying, u can't even place ur finger on y u were ranting.

So I ask again, how does atikus loosing election shed light on d DISCUSSION? U still haven't been able to connect atiku loosing election or buhari loosing election to d TOPIC. Is atiku loosing election connected to d TOPIC? Did atikus election loss influence d inauguration or otherwise of d house of assembly or did it influence oshiomole or obasekis actions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.