Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki (38643 Views)

I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:

Oshiomhole is back ...

Mr Fix it junior (Oshiomhole)
Mr Fix it Senior (Anenih)

Politics is not about shouting Damn Niggarrr online

Politics is grassroot

Politics is local

Politics is about who wants you not who you manipulate and coerce

What happened to
Mr Fix it Senior (Anenih) will happen to
Mr Fix it Junior (Oshiomole)
Edo people will so make sure of it that there will be no FIXER in Edo politics ever again than God the Father.

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Villagemeat: 4:11am On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Osho is back in Edo not up to 7 days ,everybody is falling in linecheesy

No wonder obaseki banish him from Edo statecheesy

Cause he knows osho presence in Edo will kill his ambition.
Apart from commenting in Nairaland,what else do you know

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:39am On Jul 24, 2020
johntolu:

Superior arguments. cool grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Lol @lexy2014. I must say I followed every bit of the argument u had with @techmo too and I must say, I’m truly impressed. I’m really heartened that we still have critical thinkers amongst us. People who can truly analyze, think for themselves and interrogate the real issues. Well done my brother.

It’s a shame really that @techmo represents a vast number, great state of mediocrity and indeed depravity our society has fallen into. The politicians they so unwittingly extol to high heavens have taken far more from them as a result of the deliberate destruction of our educational institution & others, than their mental capacity is even able to start comprehending.

Well done once again @lexy2014. I really wish we had more like you.

Tnx Bros. I appreciate

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by olisefom: 4:45am On Jul 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
If you say the things Oshiomhole said against iyamu are false, how then do we believe the ones he is currently saying against Obaseki?

Craze dey all of una head

And the youths are hailing the so called political class.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by seguno2: 4:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Kennitrust:
I don't belong to any party but APC is woe to Nigeria

APC and Buhari are worse than woe to our country.
Worse than woe is what they are.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by buchilino(m): 5:20am On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Osho is back in Edo not up to 7 days ,everybody is falling in linecheesy

No wonder obaseki banish him from Edo statecheesy

Cause he knows osho presence in Edo will kill his ambition.

NOW I UNDERSTAND Y EVIL N WICKED PPLE RULE THIS COUNTRY. DAT ADAMS LIED N DECEIVED EDO PPLE DOESN'T BOTHER ANYBODY. DAT WE HAVE IMMORAL N SHAMELESS PPLE PARADING THEMSELVES AS LEADERS DOESN'T WORRY PPLE ANYMORE. LORD JESUS COME QUICKLY.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by jetroolowole(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Become An Expert Fullstack Developer in 3 Months With Just N5000!

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
If you say the things Oshiomhole said against iyamu are false, how then do we believe the ones he is currently saying against Obaseki?

yes you're right,

but you can easily detect lies during campaign.

any matter that can not be initiate in court is a lie.

if you alleged that your opponent raped your neighbour, and you did not file the rape case in court, that means you're lying.
if obaseki result is forged and the matter is in court, that means is not a lie until court prove it wrong..
I hope you understand the logic to detect lies during campaign.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2020
buchilino:

NOW I UNDERSTAND Y EVIL N WICKED PPLE RULE THIS COUNTRY. DAT ADAMS LIED N DECEIVED EDO PPLE DOESN'T BOTHER ANYBODY. DAT WE HAVE IMMORAL N SHAMELESS PPLE PARADING THEMSELVES AS LEADERS DOESN'T WORRY PPLE ANYMORE. LORD JESUS COME QUICKLY.
Mylove55:
yes you're right,

but you can easily detect lies during campaign.

any matter that can not be initiate in court is a lie.

if you alleged that your opponent raped your neighbour, and you did not file the rape case in court, that means you're lying.
if obaseki result is forged and the matter is in court, that means is not a lie until court prove it wrong..
I hope you understand the logic to detect lies during campaign.
buchilino:

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

Let's assume ize-iyamu wins eventually. Will ize-iyamu become a boy boy to oshiomole d way he wanted obaseki to be?
who told you oshomole want thief obaseki to be boy boy to him.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

So y is oshiomole quarrelling with obaseki?
you see your life, you don't even know what happen, you just concluded that oshomole want thief obaseki to be his boy boy.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by ORIENTATION101: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

U are already contradicting urself. Initially u said oshiomole had no beef with obaseki. But now u are saying oshiomole disqualified obaseki. Pls y did oshiomole disqualify obaseki?

Pls how much did obaseki spend in trying "to get oshiomole arrested and removed as APC chairman"? Pls who did obaseki order or pay to arrest oshiomole? How was oshiomole eventually removed as APC chairman? Can u pls tell me d role obaseki played in that process& how was he responsible for it?

But u still dodged answering d following questions:

If 14 Edo state assembly didn't "bow to obaseki", how does that concern oshiomole? What were they bowing for& not bowing for? Who are d oshiomole loyalists sacked& y were they sacked?
seems you have comprehension issue and your brain couldn't process the info I gave you.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by chozzy: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Exactly
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by ORIENTATION101: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Unigrad:

From this, it shows you don't understand politics. As a governor, you are preview to get information that normal citizen can't have. It was even know that Oshiomole and his political boys were trying to used the house of assembly to impeached Governor Obaseki immediately the house is inaugurated and if they have succeeded to make Victor Edoror as speaker or make governance difficult for Obaseki, he got the secret information and played a fast one on Oshiomole and his boys. Let me remind you, have you forgotten what Oshiomole did when he won his governorship at the court? PDP house members tried to used their majority to impeached Oshiomole which Oshiomole got the info and relocate the house sittings to government house allowing only few ACN members to sit thereby preventing majority PDP members from sitting. He told a lie that he wants to renovate the assembly building. Oshiomole quickly removed the roof. Oshiomole later finally succeeded to buy some PDP house members and they decamped to ACN before influencing the house to impeached PDP speaker Mr Garuba Zakawanu, they now install Uyi Igbe as the speaker who was so loyal to Oshiomole and he was ACN member then. Nobody including you will fold your hands to be impeached as Governor or support someone who will make governance difficult for you without doing anything. Go check history, Oshiomole did worst to protect his sit as governor, he fought against his impeached. If you are blaming Obaseki now and praising Oshiomole, you are a hypocrite.
Everyone knows that for a governor to succeed, he or she must have a house of assembly that is loyal and agree to the terms of the governor. It's also on public records on how Tony Kabaka and Samson Osagie were ranting that Obaseki can never come back as governor of Edo State. They started it before the inauguration of Edo State House of assembly.
Anything about Edo politics, I'm grounded in it and no online individual can deceive me to believe what they stand for. Most people posting rubbish against the governor have been paid peanut with promise of something after victory. For me, I know Obaseki is not a saint but he has tried in governance and a second term will not be a mistake. Election are won on polling units and not online. Edo cannot be sold to political fews, Edoites is going to sound it that the power to elect a governor or any persons in political positions are with the people and not the political few or godfathers. Most of the crowd in rallies are paid 1-2k, you will see politicians displaying to deceive the people, it's a lie, most people that formed the crowd have been paid. Why do you think politicians steal, it's because to gain power, you will spend alot of money, they pay to get crowd in their rallies, they pay for the citizens to vote for them, they pay to party members and they pay to godfathers. Let me just stop here.
you lies fear me cheesy
Even you want to lie , try and use your sense, how can an assembly that was never inaugurate impeach a sitting governor?
The 9 lawmakers obaseki inagurated was even done in the midnight at Edo govt house

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

Oshiomole doesn't have beef with obaseki but he ensured obaseki couldn't contest on d platform of APC. Dude

If 14 Edo state assembly didn't "bow to obaseki", how does that concern oshiomole? What were they bowing for& not bowing for? Who are d oshiomole loyalists sacked& y were they sacked?
I can see you were not in Nigeria since may last year after buhari defeated your thief atiku.

is it only oshomole that asked thief obaseki to inaugurate the house, buhari told him, he refused, national assembly told him and he refused, but thief obaseki pick quarrel with oshomole after oshomole as APC chairman who also intervene in bauchi state, also told thief obaseki to Inaugurate the house.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by oyeb15: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2020
This is a loyal party man.

Its very good to b loyal to d party not candidates cos the party remains and reward even in a long run.

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Unigrad:

Ohunbamu have been a political boy to Oshiomole. it was Oshiomole that gave him the APC ticket to contest for house of Representatives for Egor and ikpoba okha but he lost to Jude Ize-Idehen. Oshiomole was also the one that nominated him as commissioner designated before he was confirmed in all to compensate him for his loosing. Oshiomole was doing all these because he was among the few house of assembly members of Edo State that stood for him when he got the info that majority of PDP assembly members were planning to impeached him then. Obaseki was not a politician but he tried for all he has done. All these issues of his former cabinet members are against him would have not been there if he has sacked all of them in 2019 in the name of cabinet shakeup, he would have used the opportunity to wipe out all the bad eggs in his cabinet and then replaced them with his loyalists. Most of Obaseki cabinet members were nominated by those fighting him now, you can't expect those guys now to leave their political benefactors. Try understand politics before talking.
you know nothing about Edo politics, and most of you will come here and talk rubbish.
ohuobamu did not contest as house of rep.it was Johnson agbonayima that contested in APC against ise idehen.
and again, ohuobamu just resigned last month,
and thief obaseki sacked the only one commissioner oshomole nominated for him and others 2yrs ago. those in EPM that fought for thief obaseki victory 4yrs ago were all betrayed by thief obaseki. thief obaseki never compensated anyone, even worked against those with federal appointment.
you can see how thief obaseki is wicked,
pray never to work for evil someone like obaseki in your life.

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by oweman: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Defeating Obaseki is a done deal as he sure will fall at the polls to join the ranks of ex's .

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

U are already contradicting urself. Initially u said oshiomole had no beef with obaseki. But now u are saying oshiomole disqualified obaseki. Pls y did oshiomole disqualify obaseki?

Pls how much did obaseki spend in trying "to get oshiomole arrested and removed as APC chairman"? Pls who did obaseki order or pay to arrest oshiomole? How was oshiomole eventually removed as APC chairman? Can u pls tell me d role obaseki played in that process& how was he responsible for it?

But u still dodged answering d following questions:

so thief obaseki is right for not properly inaugurating the house,
I can see your low IQ.
imaging the dumb questions, what is the role obaseki play to remove oshomole,? what a nonsense question.
OK, what role oshomole play to disqualified thief obaseki? thief obaseki has forged his certificate and was disqualified, how does that involve oshomole, OK you want oshomole to accept him after the committee disqualified thief obaseki?

the role obaseki play to remove oshomole, thief obaseki sponsored 5 ward members to suspend oshomole,
what an illegality.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional because u have run out of things to say. When people run out of things to say, they resort to insults and foul language as a means of self expression.

How do u intend to educate me on a subject that u have absolutely no idea about? How can u give what u don't have? If u say that what I asked u is on Google, how come u have no idea about it? Are u saying that u don't even consult d Google that u are referring to? I never said I have a high IQ but from d above it doesn't sound like u are someone who does a lot of cerebral exercises
you don't even know what you're arguing about.
techmo is codedly telling you that thief obaseki has failed, you're arguing blindly.

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by ProfAmaben(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
double77:

This why we turn useless people like you to goat in Benin.

Hahaha, are you cannibals? cheesy
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:

I am really not your teacher or father .. if you need what next after Ize Iyamu wins you should be sensible enough as an adult to go search Ize Iyamu's manifesto on Google ... Even a dunce can use Google
you were just wasting your time on Lexi2014.
always arguing like a toddler.

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Monday60655(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2020
The same thing goes to you, since all the things said to Iyamu by Oshiohmole are not true. That shows all the things you are saying about Obaseki are not true. So the truth has unfolded, Obaseki to continue to avoid political upheaval in Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74