Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) (11704 Views)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by OmoOduduwa01: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
lammylam:
Hello handsome
Kindly reply to my email wink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by ukaface(f): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Human beings get problem o
You fat, there will be matters arising.
You slim, them go yab you join.
You dey moderate, they will still see something off to talk about.

Wetin sef?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by DaInferno(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
czarr:
I said fat girls not guys....or are you a girl?
am speaking in general, no gender deserves this kind of scrutiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by louso(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is brash, rash n trash.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by czarr(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
lammylam:
See this one o who is complaing? Na you dey put mouth for wetin no affect yo na. Fat or slim , Tall or short! Its nobody's fault just go for the one that suits you! and mind your business.
Lol....no vex
if u born one now everywhere go burst.
hit the gym asap

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by czarr(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh niggar I swear I don lafff tire here Where she dey grin grin grin
no go send your fellow guy money o
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by czarr(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
lammylam:
I'm on the thick side.
Fat is not thickness!
FAT is FAT. point blank period!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by fati2001(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin I like them slim-thick.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by lammylam(f): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
czarr:
Lol....no vex if u born one now everywhere go burst. hit the gym asap
Make e burst! Oga mind your business
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by lammylam(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
czarr:
Fat is not thickness! FAT is FAT. point blank period!
OK! You go move now make i see front?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by HomerTimpson: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lizzie99:
same way I can't date fat guys
I love normal,tall brown skin boy�
hi,you called mam
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Liposure: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Say no to bodyshaming
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by coded06(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
I love them Big /Fat/in fact BBW is a goal.. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by SavageResponse(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
czarr:
Regardless of how some modern day fat women(like LIZZO) are trying to glorify being FAT and acting like they love their body....I can assure you they don't and they are highly insecure about it.....It doesn't matter how confident they like to act, it's a front, they seem to be very outgoing and sometimes rude, its all a front to throw you off the scent of their insecurities.

Fat girls have a high tendency to be sluts because they seek validation from men with their body using sex as a weapon to boost their ego that a guy is attracted to them....guys who have been in the field know that fat women are the easiest to fvck.....and if you date them your friends can easily fvck them don't date fat girls!

Even if you are naturally attracted to fat women, don't if you date or marry them and somehow they motivate themselves to loose weight....and as they begin to look fit they would loose attraction for you because in their mind they are not on your level anymore, it doesn't matter if you love fat women,fat women always settle for what they can get......and a fat woman would see you as low quality if you settle for her.

In the united states statistics show that most fat women who lost weight later in their marriage filed for divorce from their husband 85%....i'm not making this up......the reason is they crave that attention from men they are sexually attracted to who were not attracted to them when they were fat, so as soon as they loose the weight they'll create drama and chaos and look for a reason to cheat.

So a human being actual spent time to compose this thrash to ridicule fellow human beings?! angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Nicepoker(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lizzie99:
same way I can't date fat guys

I love normal,tall brown skin boy�
Do sugar daddies falls under this your prefered category?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by chuksoyo21(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Smelling post..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Lizzie99(f): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
hi,you called mam
LMAO who called you? even sef are u the above listed���
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Lizzie99(f): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nicepoker:
Do sugar daddies falls under this your prefered category?

No sir
I don't do sugar daddies
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by HomerTimpson: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lizzie99:

LMAO
who called you?
even sef are u the above listed���
i'm a normal talk brown skin boy,only that am currently broke undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Lizzie99(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i'm a normal talk brown skin boy,only that am currently broke undecided
lol I hear
its fine
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by HomerTimpson: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lizzie99:
lol I hear its fine
so you still want me ?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Lizzie99(f): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so you still want me ?
LMAO Did I ask you out���
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by HomerTimpson: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lizzie99:

LMAO Did I ask you out���
LOL and what if i did?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Benprass(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
DaInferno:
body shamer, I am not fat but this is nonsense, some ppl no d reason wetin them the talk well before them talk !
immediately I saw the topic I knew the write up is full of trash and shitehoe talk

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Justkatty(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Real Men eat flesh and not bone.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by captianfreeman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nonsense of the highest order.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Lizzie99(f): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL and what if i did?
I don't know u MF
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by moyosore32: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
OP ur talking in the nonsense and the rubbish
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Torie8(f): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Am not a fan of slim guys smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by modextus(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Torie8:
Am not a fan of slim guys smiley
Are you fat?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by John1152(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
lammylam:
kiss thanks

so is it ending here, cuz I go like toast u oh. which way
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by luscioustrish(f): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
It is well with the female folk on nairaland, both fat and slim. We will be alright eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Daughter Is This? *photo* / Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.