Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England (21100 Views)

The Inspiring Journey Of Bukayo Saka: From Childhood To Football Stardom / NFF Plans Introduction Of VAR In Domestic League / Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Eberex:

See talk! You just showed us you know nothing about talent.
see this clown...wich talent are u talking about...the only surprising thing abt saka is that he is getting game time at a very Young age...u guys should keep dt hype abeg, let's wait till he clocks 20 if he would get to d level of mbappe, rashford, de jong n de ligt at their 20's..
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by saajus: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
We have a lot of talents. Let them cap him if they want to cap him. He should think twice sha. Do you know tons of dual nationality players they've capped and wasted? Don't trust a kid for just half-season extraordinary display. I have seen a lot of one-season wonders.
Glaswegian:

When England is about to cap him? Will England wait for 2-3 seasons?
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by robosky02(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
saajus:
We have a lot of talents. Let them cap him if they want to cap him. He should think twice sha. Do you know tons of dual nationality players they've capped and wasted? Don't trust a kid for just half-season extraordinary display. I have seen a lot of one-season wonders.

I hope you don't want him to be a 2 minutes man

Ask Tammy amaju Abraham
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by enonche85(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
is it just me that thinks this saka is not worth all this media hype?? or is it because he plays in EPL??
the only positive about this guys is that he is still young and have the normal confidence level for his age but seriously me i ball pass this saka wey i de watch..
if hin come streets wey boys they ball each weekend, him no go even see set play..
the Nigeria team have alot of good younger players but having saka isnt a bad idea and also losing him to England wont affect Nigeria team..
if moses leave the squad and wasn't noticed, who is saka

Bad belle is allowed!....*in MI's voice*
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by naijahustlers(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
They didn't let us get Abrahams, no way they will let us get Saka. Sake is much better than Abrahams, shame we will not be able to get him.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
enonche85:

Bad belle is allowed!....*in MI's voice*
dts ur opinion based on ur perspective...
saka is just a young lad and dts d onli positive abt him...the guy good bt not like d way una de carry am for head.
he gat jus 4 goals and 11 assist from 2,767 mins played but a younger ansu fati gat 8 goals and 1 assist from 1.355 mins played bt spanish media isnt making the kinda british hype for saka

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by three33: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Sunday set, lol old memories

[/s]
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Abusadiq01(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmm, oga, u better sit ur tin jeje for England or else!!! go ask victor Moses Weitin dey sup...
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by AmadorSays: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol, op why did you use the word "snatched"?, he's Nigerian now and it's only fair he plays for his country, added to the fact that he has more promise of a first team shirt in Nigeria than England. And to those undermining his play, I'd advice you recharge your line with *444#, subscribe and watch his videos on YouTube, the guy is really good.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by generalwo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
is it just me that thinks this saka is not worth all this media hype?? or is it because he plays in EPL??
the only positive about this guys is that he is still young and have the normal confidence level for his age but seriously me i ball pass this saka wey i de watch..
if hin come streets wey boys they ball each weekend, him no go even see set play..
the Nigeria team have alot of good younger players but having saka isnt a bad idea and also losing him to England wont affect Nigeria team..

****modified...for those mentioning me...
saka this season had 4 goals and 11 assist from 2,767 mins played but
a younger ansu fati gat 8 goals and 1 assist from 1.355 mins
played bt spanish media isnt making the kinda british hype
about saka..
....... Barcelona came 2nd in the league ND they have the best player in the world on their side.....ARSENAL WILL PROBABLY END THE SEASON WITH SOME OF THE WORST PLAYERS IN THE league and in 8th - 10th position..... How is the comparison fare to saka?? No matter how good fati is..... He won't do as well for arsenal as he has done for barca.... And lest i forget.... Saka plays all kinds of positions for arsenal while fati is predominantly an attacker... He has never been deployed as a defender......

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by kayuseful: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cmanforall:

Saka will surely come to super eagles if invited. That'll give him chance to be consistent in international football. He can ask Nedu Onuoha.
And looking at it, Iwobi will soon go to extinction in super eagles team. He wouldn't have been in any international football games if he had gone with England.
Nigerian Super Eagles gives people abroad opportunities to shine in the continent and make waves for themselves.
Ex. Ighalo's selling point that aided his landing to Manchester United was the Golden booth he won during the African cup

Thank you for letting them know this.
I hear people advising him against joining Nigeria. What they don't know is the Nigerian team still has a lot of mediocres compared to the English squad, and that helps them shine

For example, the current African best players are nowhere near top 3 in the world. Imagine someone like de Sterling playing for Nigeria, he will be winning African best players cheaply

3 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Draught: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
If we get him. Great!!!

And any method or attempt to get him by the NFF is OK by me..

But I was aware last couple of years ago that he associated himself as a Naija guy so confidently guys I can tell you say he go surely play for 9ja..

But hell, what the Eff! do I know?
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
generalwo:
....... Barcelona came 2nd in the league ND they have the best player in the world on their side.....ARSENAL WILL PROBABLY END THE SEASON WITH SOME OF THE WORST PLAYERS IN THE league and in 8th - 10th position..... How is the comparison fare to saka?? No matter how good fati is..... He won't do as well for arsenal as he has done for barca.... And lest i forget.... Saka plays all kinds of positions for arsenal while fati is predominantly an attacker... He has never been deployed as a defender......
wow...i like were u are coming from...comparing both stats based on the teams they both play in...no probs, i wud pretend to agree with you because u have a nice point there....nice one man..

2 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by FlackoJodye: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
kayuseful:

I hear people advising him against joining Nigeria. What they don't know is the Nigerian team still has a lot of mediocres compared to the English squad, and that helps them shine

For example, the current African best players are nowhere near top 3 in the world. Imagine someone like de Sterling playing for Nigeria, he will be winning African best players cheaply
the top african players are not whaaalol u obviously dont know football guy,salah mane and auba?mahrez are nowheree u dnt watch football pls stick to bball.did mane not reach d top 3 for ballon d or last yr..hahaha stick to baasketball etewu
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Welcomme: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

dts ur opinion based on ur perspective...
saka is just a young lad and dts d onli positive abt him...the guy good bt not like d way una de carry am for head.
he gat jus 4 goals and 11 assist from 2,767 mins played but a younger ansu fati gat 8 goals and 1 assist from 1.355 mins played bt spanish media isnt making the kinda british hype for saka
Which wing did Ansu Fati played this past season? For an 18 year old guy to play from left back and get those stats is worth commending. Moreover, Ansu Fati is more overhyped than Saka... Another edge Saka has over most of these other teenagers is that the guy is versatile. He has played left back, Left wing back, Attacking midfield, Right wing and left wing. And he didn't disappoint in any of these positions.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by yrex01(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

about saka..
I talk am say na bet 9ja dey make most of u lads dey watch match. make antsu fati play left back, right back,7,10 and 11 in a single season with a struggling team like Arsenal na. some of u go just open mouth
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Jaqenhghar: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cmanforall:

If NFF will. I think they should stop begging, unless there's a Messi or Ronaldo. Of course, their other country won't allow them leave
Who no like better thing grin
But bros this thing dey tire me. To call these our talents no hard. This is not constructing roads or houses.....if na egunje sef those boys will play for nigeria for almost free. I dont know why these things too dey hard us
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by kayuseful: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
FlackoJodye:
the top african players are not whaaalol u obviously dont know football guy,salah mane and auba?mahrez are nowheree u dnt watch football pls stick to bball.did mane not reach d top 3 for ballon d or last yr..hahaha stick to baasketball etewu
He reached. I know.
After how many years?

Just stick to the context of the discussion, which is the fact that things are less competitive in Africa compared to most other European countries
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
yrex01:
I talk am say na bet 9ja dey make most of u lads dey watch match. make antsu fati play left back, right back,7,10 and 11 in a single season with a struggling team like Arsenal na. some of u go just open mouth
lolz..still d same versatile saka story....dts he is playing all positions and even playing defense too....my guy pls dts not an excuse, he is a winger and wud b rated as a winger, any other position he plays is just an advantage to the club, if another club comes for him, they would rate him and his transfer value would be based as a winger..
i kno he is versatile and a utility lad bt my point is dt he must be a master in his lane before u guys start rating him as a defender..
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Welcomme:
Which wing did Ansu Fati played this past season? For an 18 year old guy to play from left back and get those stats is worth commending. Moreover, Ansu Fati is more overhyped than Saka... Another edge Saka has over most of these other teenagers is that the guy is versatile. He has played left back, Left wing back, Attacking midfield, Right wing and left wing. And he didn't disappoint in any of these positions.
my guy we all know that ur saka is over hyped than fati and pls save me all that utility shii and stop saying that he can play all positions as an excuse for his weakness because if barca plans to sign saka, barca wont consider playing him as a defender or using that as a yard stick to the transfer..
incase u dnt kno, all players have some sort of versatility in them but its hiden based on the quality of the clubs they are in.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by yrex01(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

lolz..still d same versatile saka story....dts he is playing all positions and even playing defense too....my guy pls dts not an excuse, he is a winger and wud b rated as a winger, any other position he plays is just an advantage to the club, if another club comes for him, they would rate him and his transfer value would be based as a winger..
i kno he is versatile and a utility lad bt my point is dt he must be a master in his lane before u guys start rating him as a defender..
he's succeeded as far as this season is concern man. he out perform all d real players playing that position n created assist. arsenal might be a joke this season but SAKA z excellent.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
yrex01:
he's succeeded as far as this season is concern man. he out perform all d real players playing that position n created assist. arsenal might be a joke this season but SAKA z excellent.
am not saying that he is a failure....all am saying is that the hype is too much and dnt even deserve the attention from the national team squad...if he isnt willing to play for us, no need to beg him because he isn't mbappe or rashford..
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Rolexjerry(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

about saka..
You don smoke aswear.
When last did u see a teenager top the assist chart in the Europa league and almost break Jeffers consecutive assists record?
How dare u compare a properly trained football player from the age of five to an untrained street footballer?
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by alexjordan: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
In England I always love to enjoy the fishing with family canoe trips and really was a good experience.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by chukasson(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
happy snatching
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by earnit3: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
How
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Coldfeets: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

about saka..

It's not only you joor.

Saka no dey play anything.

All na hyping.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by pasol4real(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

about saka..
All i can tell you is that you’re the most ignorant person on nairaland
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Cmanforall: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
kayuseful:

This your last paragraph just raised some thoughts.
I think it will make more sense giving African best to those playing in the continent, unless a year of Nations Cup.
It will bring our indigenous talents to limelight.

I don't know if South America consider Messi when giving awards outside their continental cup?

Let those Africans playing in Europe, Asia and America fight for their place in the respective continents awards.

MyThoughtsThough

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
this guy + Abraham = wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua / Bayern Munich Are 2021/22 Bundesliga Champions / Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 App For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.