Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,686 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England (21105 Views)

The Inspiring Journey Of Bukayo Saka: From Childhood To Football Stardom / NFF Plans Introduction Of VAR In Domestic League / Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by SirMichael1: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2020
sketcherJ:
Woh, it's you and saka's problem jare. They will be waiting for Nigerians to blow overseas before they start claiming them.
Shey if he didn't blow england would want him abi?
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by godwon01(m): 3:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Super Eagles is not any how team. Saka has not get to the level of Super Eagles team. It is a different ball game to play in African. If Saka is in Nigeria nobody will recognised him. No stamina yet to meet the rugged of African football. Leave him alone for now.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by HRMK: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2020
sentiments.we know ur type!!
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by arantess: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2020
paulolee:
is it just me that thinks this saka is not worth all this media hype?? or is it because he plays in EPL??
the only positive about this guys is that he is still young and have the normal confidence level for his age but seriously me i ball pass this saka wey i de watch..
if hin come streets wey boys they ball each weekend, him no go even see set play..
the Nigeria team have alot of good younger players but having saka isnt a bad idea and also losing him to England wont affect Nigeria team..
if moses leave the squad and wasn't noticed, who is saka

****modified...for those mentioning me...
saka this season had 4 goals and 11 assist from 2,767 mins played but
a younger ansu fati gat 8 goals and 1 assist from 1.355 mins
played bt spanish media isnt making the kinda british hype
about saka..
You do realize he is a left back
Arteta is only trying to convert him as he believes the boy can be verse in other areas, so far he has not done badly.....you can't always use goals as yardstick for performance, it's team work not all of them will score goals
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2020
arantess:

You do realize he is a left back
Arteta is only trying to convert him as he believes the boy can be verse in other areas, so far he has not done badly.....you can't always use goals as yardstick for performance, it's team work not all of them will score goals
like seriously.. but I do see him play as an attacker and all football site do tag him as a left winger, i swear am jus realizing that saka is a defender and a left back rather than a winger, i think he shoud be more better to finally convert him to a defender so that I won't be comparing him to other attackers...just imagine.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
paulolee:
is it just me that thinks this saka is not worth all this media hype?? or is it because he plays in EPL??
the only positive about this guys is that he is still young and have the normal confidence level for his age but seriously me i ball pass this saka wey i de watch..
if hin come streets wey boys they ball each weekend, him no go even see set play..
the Nigeria team have alot of good younger players but having saka isnt a bad idea and also losing him to England wont affect Nigeria team..
if moses leave the squad and wasn't noticed, who is saka

****modified...for those mentioning me...
saka this season had 4 goals and 11 assist from 2,767 mins played but
a younger ansu fati gat 8 goals and 1 assist from 1.355 mins
played bt spanish media isnt making the kinda british hype
about saka..
Olodo! Saka is a winger/left wingback. His primary responsibility is not goal
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
phemmyfour:
Olodo! Saka is a winger/left wingback. His primary responsibility is not goal
chaaai...see lame excuse...so if barca sings him, he would be competing with alba abi?? my guy its ur set up dt keeps stressing the lab...saka is a winger
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Wiseone89: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Ejanla07:

Mention any name lets see if he is seriously better than what England have....

Agbonlahor would have played he was never asked to do so

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by lifespook: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Use online food delivery app to succeed offline. Stay connected with customers from various touchpoints. Scale your business and grow your brand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thomas Sweswe.The Only Player Who Played For 90mins Without Touching D Ball / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos / Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.