Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. (3015 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 24, 2020
I know this is not the right post this but I need urgent help and response. I want to transfer money from Nigeria to someone in Uganda. I don't know what platform to use to make it quick. please I need help on how to go about this.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by damdam995(m): 2:27am On Jul 24, 2020
My brother. Abeg no go too far o. Because wetin you need na chipper cash. Hassle free, recipient get money in seconds.

If you appreciate this, register with my referral link. We can both get 250 naira.
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, and Rwanda ��! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/MTQG3
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by jawalis(m): 2:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Just go to your bank. It’ll be done before 6hrs.
Someone from Seirra Leone sent me some few months ago

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2020
I use TransferWise money transfer app when sending money to nigeria from dominica here.Its an online transfer app and the charges when u transfer are very minimal.Since u said u want to transfer from nigeria to someone in uganda i suggest u try transferwise.it worked for me.All u need do is fill out the space given for the particulars of your atm card then fill out the account details of the recipitent u sending the money to.it will take about 10-15 minutes for the person to get it.There are other online transfer apps but transferwise is one of the easiest to use.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by bunnaes: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
I use TransferWise money transfer app when sending money to nigeria from dominica here.Its an online transfer app and the charges when u transfer are very minimal.Since u said u want to transfer from nigeria to someone in uganda i suggest u try transferwise.it worked for me.All u need do is fill out the space given for the particulars of your atm card then fill out the account details of the recipitent u sending the money to.it will take about 10-15 minutes for the person to get it.There are other online transfer apps but transferwise is one of the easiest to use.
I know you made this thread to advertise transfer wise @ seun
Even your LatinHire thread is advertising the stuff

Crownedrookie = bunnae = GentRoyal = Aududunine11 = moreb2cum = homo!!
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2020
jawalis:
Just go to your bank. It’ll be done before 6hrs.
Someone from Seirra Leone sent me some few months ago
I'm just looking at exchange of $ at UBA. There rate is not good.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
yeah, I downloaded transferwise app. but they don't seem to work with Naira transfer as it stands now. I've been trying to work with it but it doesn't add up. I just need a way to escape the outrageous exchange rates of banks.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2020
damdam995:
My brother. Abeg no go too far o. Because wetin you need na chipper cash. Hassle free, recipient get money in seconds.

If you appreciate this, register with my referral link. We can both get 250 naira.
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, and Rwanda ��! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/MTQG3
what's chipper cash daily transfer limit? do they tell their $ to # rate? How long does it take them to confirm? These are things I need to know.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by hardbody: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2020
I was in this situation some months ago and still desire to make the transfer to a family in Uganda. They are still in dire need of some succor. Please I will be happy to get working explanation to enable me do this urgently through a fool proof means.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by timifaithus(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
I'm just looking at exchange of $ at UBA. There rate is not good.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by timifaithus(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2020
timifaithus:

Paystack..
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by timifaithus(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
what's chipper cash daily transfer limit? do they tell their $ to # rate? How long does it take them to confirm? These are things I need to know.

Paystack
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by khingTony(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Hope say no be fixed match you want pay for
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by damdam995(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
it shows naira to uganda curry rate. It's instant payment.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Petyprincess(f): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
Transferwise is nice,thats what my boyfriend is using to send me money.
Worldremit is okay also but seems their charging fee is quite high. Once you receive email form transferwise few seconds your bank will send you the alert grin That's the best feeling in the world grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
bunnaes:

Crownedrookie = bunnae = GentRoyal = Aududunine11 = moreb2cum = homo!!
ok if i made the thread to advertise transferwise what i am i going to gain from it since transferwise is a british based transfer app cheesy. he can go to the bank as someone suggested if he feels dat is the safer way that is if he has the time to sign all the enormous paperworks that the nigerian banks will require him to sign just to send money to his friend in uganda cheesy.use a transfer app and safe urself all those hassles of standing in a queue for endless hours in the bank just to send money to a loved one.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
damdam995:
it shows naira to uganda curry rate. It's instant payment.
can we chat on wattsap please?
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

Worldremit is okay also but seems their charging fee is quite high. Once you receive email form transferwise few seconds your bank will send you the alert grin That's the best feeling in the world grin
getting an alert on ur phone is like getting an orgasm abi?? grin grin grin grin grin grin. i am surprised many nigerians havent even heard of transfer wise or dont even know what is a transfer app shocked.Someone here is accusing me of making up this thread cos he is aledging i am the one who owns transferwise hence i want to advertise my business grin grin grin
some nigerians funny abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

yeah you don't need transferwise to receive money from abroad just like world remit. I have transferwise app but can't use it to transfer. can't even find our currency there.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
yeah, I downloaded transferwise app. but they don't seem to work with Naira transfer as it stands now. I've been trying to work with it but it doesn't add up. I just need a way to escape the outrageous exchange rates of banks.
transferwise works with pounds but when u highlight the country u situated it shows you ur currency equivalent of the amount u about to send to the person.Try it again..there is a space below where it rquires u to put in the country u situated.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
ok if i made the thread to advertise transferwise what i am i going to gain from it since transferwise is a british based transfer app cheesy. he can go to the bank as someone suggested if he feels dat is the safer way that is if he has the time to sign all the enormous paperworks that the nigerian banks will require him to sign just to send money to his friend in uganda cheesy.use a transfer app and safe urself all those hassles of standing in a queue for endless hours in the bank just to send money to a loved one.
I really need help bro. This issue made me to lose a good business deal.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
I really need help bro. This issue made me to lose a good business deal.
transferwise does not work in nigeria? i have transfered funds with it to two friends in nigeria from here.so if someone in nigeria can receieve money with it then its supposed to be possible for someone in ngeria to transfer money with the app to other ppl in other countries.Na wah for nigeria money transfer system sha.if e no work then maybe just go to the bank as someone suggested and use western union and transfer the money to the person.i suggested it though cos there is no stress in it and u can do it transfering the money to this ur friend in the comfort of ur own room.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Agbebakun22: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
I know this is not the right post this but I need urgent help and response. I want to transfer money from Nigeria to someone in Uganda. I don't know what platform to use to make it quick. please I need help on how to go about this.

Chipper cash go do am sharp sharp..
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by damdam995(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
can we chat on wattsap please?
check siggy
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by moreb2cum: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
bunnaes:

Crowned.rookie = bun.nae = Gent.Royal = Audud.unine11 = moreb.2cum = homo!!
Soon, every company in Nigeria will be owned by Seun according to you. You would never reach his level in 10 lifetimes anyways...Keep hating

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Petyprincess(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
getting an alert on ur phone is like getting an orgasm abi?? grin grin grin grin grin grin. i am surprised many nigerians havent even heard of transfer wise or dont even know what is a transfer app shocked.Someone here is accusing me of making up this thread cos he is aledging i am the one who owns transferwise hence i want to advertise my business grin grin grin
some nigerians funny abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol maybe you are the CEO of transferwise grin,I actually thought it is popular transfer app in every country lol.
Nd which one is organism again grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Petyprincess(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jim007:
yeah you don't need transferwise to receive money from abroad just like world remit. I have transferwise app but can't use it to transfer. can't even find our currency there.
Then it's not available in Nigeria,try other transfer app,i only know of the two apps I mentioned earlier. Or better still try western union or money gram.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
transferwise works with pounds but when u highlight the country u situated it shows you ur currency equivalent of the amount u about to send to the person.Try it again..there is a space below where it rquires u to put in the country u situated.
ok boss, I'll take my time to check it out. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by timifaithus(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
khingTony:
Hope say no be fixed match you want pay for

Lmao
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by bunnaes: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
moreb[/color]2cum:

Soon, every company in Nigeria will be owned by Seun according to you. You would never reach his level in 10 lifetimes anyways...Keep hating
Lol you're right.

I would never reach his demented and irritating homo level in my 50 lifetimes.

Crownedrookie = bunnae = moreb2cum =
[color=#006600]= Aududunine11 =
homo!!
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol maybe you are the CEO of transferwise grin,I actually thought it is popular transfer app in every country lol.
ehen e dey accuse me of advertising my business grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
moreb2cum:

You're actually replying the wastrel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Is This The New Format {PHOTOS} / Why You Shouldn't Argue Blindly On Nairaland! (Pictures) / I Too Like Woman, Me I No Dey Gboran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.