Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss (2229 Views)

Men; See This: "The Foundation Of Every Successful Marriage Is To Marry Virgins. / Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Cussons Baby Moments 7: Your Baby Stands A Chance To Win 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
LordKO:
The woman the axiom emphasizes is a wife; men's success often depends on the work and support of their wives. A conscientious wife who has altruistic interest for her conscientious husband, who equally has altruistic interest for her, will always remain her husband's greatest grit motivator and main anchor of the household.

However, not every man automatically needs a wife behind him to be successful, because as our ethical leanings differ, so also our grit motivators differ.

smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Liposure: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Its one thing to be a wife. Its another thing to be a supportive partner. Some women lack the qualities of the latter.

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by LordKO(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
bukatyne:

smiley cool

Mama de mama! Every conscientious man who has a conscientious woman like you by his side as a wife won't know failure - unless "village people" de reason ihm matter, but God's power still pass dem.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by bukatyne(f): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
LordKO:

Mama de mama! Every conscientious man who has a conscientious woman like you by his side as a wife won't know failure - unless "village people" de reason ihm matter, but God's power still pass dem.

Thank you very much smiley
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Zabiboy: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Georgekyrian:

My Questions:
1. Does providing and been faithful in a caring relationship (when the woman gives her all and the man does the same), guarantee a man to make it big in life?
2. Does flirting and going down with many ladies hinders a man's success (grace differs I know)?
3. Does staying intact and showing a good mother love, guarantee a man to make it big in life?
4. What do we mean when we say "Behind every successful man, stands a woman"

1) NO
2) NO
3) NO
4) Women would always stand at the finish line and pick the foolish winners who doesnt know their value( they are the ones to pick not to be picked) and so the society now thinks only successful men have/get women..

Nice topic

2 Likes

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Georgekyrian(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Liposure:
Its one thing to be a wife. Its another thing to be a supportive partner. Some women lack the qualities of the latter.

So we just need our girls to step up, we got lots of light to shine on them at the end of the tunnel
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Georgekyrian(m): 2:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

1) NO
2) NO
3) NO
4) Women would always stand at the finish line and pick the foolish winners who doesnt know their value( they are the ones to pick not to be picked) and so the society now thinks only successful men have/get women..

Nice topic

Yes that's what I already found out, and in this side of the world, just because they want to step up to the standard of many already made men. They now do a lots of shit, just to put expensive hair, clothes and house. Since I moved up from my former location to Owerri this year, I found out some ugly fact, which is 80% of the girls about 18 are not only into runs girl shit, but now drugs addict. So to even pick the few best na On God, I fear for the matter on ground really, by next 5 years many unsettle matter go full marriage.
May God help and protect any person reading this message with the best partner and great home supporters.. Amen
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by mariahAngel(f): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Yes but I just emphasized on one particular adage

A man who is determined to succeed will be successful regardless of who or who isn't behind him, so also a slacker, even if a whole village is behind him will go nowhere.
So, within every successful man is a determined man.

As for the adage, I think it's one of those lines they make women believe to make them feel good about themselves. It is not necessarily true.

3 Likes

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Georgekyrian(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

A man who is determined to succeed will be successful regardless of who or who isn't behind him, so also a slacker, even if a whole village is behind him will go nowhere.

As for the adage, I think it's one of those lines they make women believe to make them feel good about themselves. It is not necessarily true.

Nice piece
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Heiterkeit(f): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

you're not a woman, so you'll not understand how woman power works wonder in a man

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Heiterkeit:

you're not a woman, so you'll not understand how woman power works wonder in a man

The influence a woman has on the man who loves her cannot be understated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Heiterkeit:

...only if he's willing.

No matter the power and influence you think you have over a man, there's nothing much you can do for a man who's not willing.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Hathor5(f): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by mariahAngel(f): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:

grin

Yes, dear cheesy
Let us be honest with ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Hathor5(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yes, dear cheesy
Let us be honest with ourselves

Ask them if their husband's failure in return means that they are bad wives. cheesy
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:

Ask them if their husband's failure in return means that they are bad wives. cheesy

Right?
If women are going to take credit for the successes of their men, they should also be ready to share the blame for their failure.

The truth is, nobody can make a man be what he's not ready to be.
There has to be will/determination first, then support from people in the course of his journey to success will see him through.

3 Likes

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Hathor5(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Right?
If women are going to take credit for the successes of their men, they should also be ready to share the blame for their failure.

There has to be will/determination first, then support from people in the course of his journey to success will see him through.

The word support was on my mind too. I am glad you mentioned it. I think that a supportive partner can play a role, even a decisive one like Jeff Bezos' wife who agreed to his start-up, which was a risky business idea at first, was the accountant of Amazon and who helped come up with the name Amazon but what I find funny is the motivation behind these words, which you correctly described as the (subconscious) intention to make oneself feel better. grin

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Barbaras The Builder in the building cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Georgekyrian(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Right?

Making sense in few sentences. love that my dear

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by highbee02: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Who are those behind or beside the UNSUCCESSFUL MEN in the society?
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by holocron: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2020
bukatyne:

The influence a woman has on the man who loves her cannot be understated.

Mostly negative influence. Wallowing in a woman's love only weakens a man. That's why in times of yore men about to enter into battle are not allowed to mingle with their women before the action. Even nowadays, male athletes have to stay away from women romance before events to maintain their peak. Or is it in health? Many drugs will not work on men if they have sex while taking it etcetera...
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Iogobenz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
mariahAngel:
Behind every successful individuals are people who help them get there in one way or another.
No single person should take or be given sole credit for an individual's success.
It is possible.
Na one person decide begin pump one of my friend with credit till e blow.
Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by WaterTheMonk(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who go con pump me now
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by mariahAngel(f): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Iogobenz:
It is possible.
Na one person decide begin pump one of my friend with credit till e blow.
Be wise!

OK. cheesy
Let me assume that you, Logo, are successful: would you agree that a woman is behind your success? That is the bone of contention here
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Iogobenz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

OK. cheesy
Let me assume that you, Logo, are successful: would you agree that a woman is behind your success? That is the bone of contention here
Well I won't speak for myself but will speak for my friend's own case because I know a woman is behind his sudden success today.
If I were in the same shoes then yes,I would agree a woman was or is behind my success as the case may be.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Iogobenz:
Well I won't speak for myself but will speak for my friend's own case because I know a woman is behind his sudden success today.
If I were in the same shoes then yes,I would agree a woman was or is behind my success as the case may be.

Wouldn't you say you yourself are successful now?
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, Stands A Woman; Let's Discuss by Iogobenz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

Wouldn't you say you yourself are successful now?
Me ke? shocked
I still dey struggle ooo.
Na why I want marry you that time so that you go come make we build together but you no gree say you want dangote na.
Reason with me tinz .... grin
If I no get today,I go get tomorrow...
You know the story na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Help Ma Little Cousin!! / Apple Airpods Pro @ 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.