Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? (2158 Views)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by walebizz(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2020
I have been to several brothels and I've met none showing affection towards a random man just because he's cute... like don't they feel some emotions towards a man like " Bleep it, I will Bleep this man cause of his hotness"

As anyone of you being in this scenario before?

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by techmo(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
cool

Can't talk of brothel prostitute... But Oloshos, call girls or runs girls do fall in love very easily..

When you invite one over , buy her all she wants to eat and drink, give her cruise, joke and make her laugh, talk to her like a real human and gist about her life as a person not a sextoy, trust me she would soon love up and crash the price , or offer pro bono services and even refuse to go back to her place ,cooking and cleaning for free

And if you want to finish her and fvck her head up, give her 5-10 min of pleasure neck kissing, nipples and clits, then chop her , after fvcking her don't just sleep off or ignore her, draw her closer and cuddle her with some chitty chatty compliments and some bullshit

Formatting a man's head is right before sex, for a woman it's immediately after sex

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
I don't think so what they want is your money they don't give a fūck about how you look grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by walebizz(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I don't think so what they want is your money they don't give a fūck about how you look grin
I feel so too

2 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by decatalyst(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Can't talk of brothel prostitute... But Oloshos, call girls or runs girls do fall in love very easily..

When you invite one over buy her all she wants to eat and drink, give her cruise, talk to her like a real human and gist about her life as a person not a sextoy, trust me she would soon love up and crash the price , offer pro bono services and even refuse to go back to her place

And if you want to finish her and fvck her head up, after fvcking her don't just sleep off or ignore her, draw her closer and cuddle her with some chitty chatty compliments and some bullshit

Formatting a man's head is right before sex, for a woman it's right immediately after sex

In Mr Macaroni's wife's voice *Daddy wa* embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by techmo(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2020
decatalyst:

In Mr Macaroni's wife's voice *Daddy wa* embarassed

grin

I read it in her voice

And replied Freaky Freaky!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by decatalyst(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:

grin

I read it in her voice

And replied Freaky Freaky!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by paulolee(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
they do crush and even have serious boyfriends..
dated 3 different prostitutes back then in lag when i still dey streets..
that was when i learnt that they are even better than some of the innocent girls i do claim are clean girls..
also learnt dt some are into doing it not because its what they really choosed or like doing but because the hard times and poor background left them with no choice..
prostitutes are not that bad as the way people seems to stigmatized them, they do fall in love too and are even better to date some girls..

8 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Juliusmomoh: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
I no de go there, how i go take knw ... ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by walebizz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
that was when i learnt that they are even better than some of the innocent girls i do claim are clean girls..
also learnt dt some are into doing it not because its what they really choosed or like doing but because the hard times and poor background left them with no choice..
prostitutes are not that bad as the way people seems to stigmatized them, they do fall in love too and are even better to date some girls..
you were not even bothered that they are sharing what you ought to be enjoying?
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by techmo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

Prostitute are broken women most of them have father or mother issue, some are extremely poor with responsibility, some have kids , some are very insecure with low self-esteem and need men to revalidate their esteem,

To me prostitute are the most vulnerable women ever, and they badly need love outside that thick shell

But as a street guy that's what you manipulate to get discount and pvssy bonanza

3 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by paulolee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
walebizz:
you were not even bothered that they are sharing what you ought to be enjoying?
cant be bothered because i was in for the money and d bea bin de pay well..
and dnt bother also because they keep it clean and i kno what they are into unlike the supposed innocent girls dt av dated that do hookups codedly.....

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by walebizz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

cant be bothered because i was in for the money and d bea bin de pay well..
and dnt bother also because they keep it clean and i kno what they are into unlike the supposed innocent girls dt av dated that do hookups codedly.....
Wow
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by isokomarine: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
it all depends on your game
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by isokomarine: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
I have such experience early this year
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by isokomarine: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
that is not true bro. it all depends on your looks
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Bbass1990(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Business is business they don't mix it up with feelings.......

My thought oooo.
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Opperwezen(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

When you invite one over , buy her all she wants to eat and drink, give her cruise, joke and make her laugh, talk to her like a real human and gist about her life as a person not a sextoy, trust me she would soon love up and crash the price , or offer pro bono services and even refuse to go back to her place ,cooking and cleaning for free

And if you want to finish her and fvck her head up, give her also 5-10 min of pleasure kneck kissing, nipples and clits, then chop her , after fvcking her don't just sleep off or ignore her, draw her closer and cuddle her with some chitty chatty compliments and some bullshit

Formatting a man's head is right before sex, for a woman it's right immediately after sex

Tautology.
Nice write up!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by illicit(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ashawos can jealous ehn....

They are mostly insecure and emotionally unstable

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by walebizz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:
Ashawos can jealous ehn....

They are mostly insecure and emotionally unstable
you don date one of them?
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by illicit(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
walebizz:
you don date one of them?

No now, thats d reason why I can't.

plus once they know that u are cosy with a particular one, the other ones will be avoiding u, dey won't Bleep u.

it's like a code
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by walebizz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

No now, thats d reason why I can't.

plus once they know that u are cosy with a particular one, the other ones will be avoiding u, dey won't Bleep u.

it's like a code
you mean if you don't patronize one of them again??
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by illicit(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
walebizz:
you mean if you don't patronize one of them again??

I mean once u have a favorite among them, the others will avoid u like stigma

2 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Cabi1: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

wat of ladies were dey wear anklets....nose ring and double ear piercing
abeg Dem be prostitutes??
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by walebizz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

oh!!! I get it now...

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cabi1:
wat of ladies were dey wear anklets....nose ring and double ear piercing abeg Dem be prostitutes??

if they stay in a brothel, yes ofcourse
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Cabi1: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

if they stay in a brothel, yes ofcourse
apart from staying in the brothel nkor?
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by illicit(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cabi1:
apart from staying in the brothel nkor?

I nor know o.
Where u see dem?

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Cabi1: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

I nor know o.
Where u see dem?
for road sha.... streets sometimes dey Waka

2 Likes

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by Cabi1: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

I nor know o.
Where u see dem?
double ear piercing ones I dey follow see am for hairdressers sha
Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Prostitute are humans too and have got feelings too,if u in need of a professional cleaning company check my signature,a trial will convince u

1 Like

Re: Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? by olisaEze(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

And if you want to finish her and fvck her head up, give her 5-10 min of pleasure neck kissing, nipples and clits, then chop her , after fvcking her don't just sleep off or ignore her, draw her closer and cuddle her with some chitty chatty compliments and some bullshit

Formatting a man's head is right before sex, for a woman it's immediately after sex

Hmm! Epa domö, no how no how these items must dey ur wardrobe lasan! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! / Help!!! I Am Having A Very Deep Urge Of Commiting Murder!!! / Family Don Dey Fight The Newly Promiscious Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.