Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! (2157 Views)

Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by fyneboi79(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Savage but true!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Born2Breed(f): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Sophia Mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Tadwears2050(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by houseontherock: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2021
He ain't marrying nobody grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Oluromantic: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
I wonder what's clouding the brain of this Sophia girl. She's still living in the past. There are just some girls I can't role with even if I'm chanced to.

I prefer those who have self-built esteem, focusing on greater things ahead than a thief attaching her name to someone else's glory and is not ashamed of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by YoungLionken(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
This Kemi might be seemingly crazy but when it comes to intelligence, she got game cool..

She's tryna say that there is nothing spectacular about Sophie but her daughter, that her daughter is a sure investment for her. And that she should snap out of the fantasy of being with Davido as his spouse grin..

Jokes apart, I would rather have Kemi as an information and communication minister, than that old demented slowpoke called Liar Mohammed! angry angry...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
This woman should respect herself for once and learn to do things her age.

She don pass all these kind things.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by phemmyfour: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Werey woman

Addressing her as
Mrs Sophia almost Adeleke grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Temmylee01(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Omo the kind clap back and salvage Wey people get for this naija dey fear me oloun!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by detectivejones: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
"Mrs Sophia Almost Adeleke" has me in stitches

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by SavageResponse(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
This agbaya woman just floored Sophia

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Popvictor: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Lilpen3758: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin
Sophia Mumu don do
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by Karlifate: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
YoungLionken:
This Kemi might be seemingly crazy but when it comes to intelligence, she got game cool..

She's tryna say that there is nothing spectacular about Sophie but her daughter, that her daughter is a sure investment for her. And that she should snap out of the fantasy of being with Davido as his spouse grin..

Jokes apart, I would rather have Kemi as an information and communication minister, than that old demented slowpoke called Liar Mohammed! angry angry...

LMAO! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
The girl is way older than Davido. Yorubas take age seriously. There is no way he would settle with her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by DarlingtonC: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mrs Sophia Almost Adeleke

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by fyneboi79(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2021
detectivejones:
"Mrs Sophia Almost Adeleke" has me in stitches
If Sophia didn't cry because of this,then she strong die.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by illicit(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2021
The woman crushes on Davido

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:
This woman should respect herself for once and learn to do things her age.

She don pass all these kind things.

The old need to create a path for the young who is going astray.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by detectivejones: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2021
fyneboi79:
If Sophia didn't cry because of this,then she strong die.

Swears

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by bepositive11: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:
The woman crushes on Davido

In fact, she's madly in love and obsessed with him!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by pepperdemzombie: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
meobizy:
The girl is way older than Davido. Yorubas take age seriously. There is no way he would settle with her.
Lola is 7/8 older than Mr P.
Kaffy the dancer is 8 years older than her husband.
Dare Art Alade's wife is 8 years older than him, their marriage is over 10 years old.
Age is a figure, maturity, good character, understanding each other and love is what matters.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by pepperdemzombie: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
YoungLionken:

Oro ti Ologbon ba so----------
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! by pepperdemzombie: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ex fiancee and her fans rushing to the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Boyfriend Leaks 'naket' Video Of Popular Tik Tok Girlfriend / Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless / Man Seeks Help Over Wife’s Habit Of Leaving Diapers In Plates (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.