Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... (1120 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man / What Really Happens After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by Kranediggy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Let's face it, everyone has his/her own date already, whether you care or not. Being scared of 'the worst evil' (death) is not even an option, its foolery; because death is inevitable. Prepartion for it is the best precaution to take. I don't connote being sucidal, though we still have to face reality.

People believe that certain things happen when a person dies. We christians believe that judgement follows right after or that the soul waits for 'The Judgement Day', also muslims have their own belief about it and African traditionalists believe they join their ancestors.

Let's discuss Nlanders. What do you think about the philosophy of post-death? cheesy
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by Twittyt: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nobody knows

Do you know you can add to your income with an online side hustle?

I know a lot of people might see this as one of those scamming messages.

But the truth is, he doesn't cost me anything to share this on this platform.

All you need to make this happen is just your phone and internet.

- No money is required
- just few minutes of your time to make some clicking task.

And withdraw your income with ease.
Visit the link below to get started ASAP.........
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by oluwaseyi0: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kranediggy:
Let's face it, everyone has his/her own date already, whether you care or not. Being scared of 'the worst evil' (death) is not even an option, its foolery; because death is inevitable. Prepartion for it is the best action to take. I don't connote being sucidal though, we still have to face reality.

People believe that certain things happen when a person dies. We christians believe that judgement follows right after or that the soul waits for 'The Judgement Day', also muslims have their own belief about it and African traditionalists believe they join their ancestors.

Let's discuss Nlanders. What do you think about the philosophy of post-death?

Same thing that happen before people are born, they simply go back to a complete state of non-existent just like dead mosquitoes

If a person (either you believe they have soul or not) just like goats do not exist - in any form - one thousand years before they were born then the person will not exist one thousand years after they were dead, everything that have a begining surely must have an end

This topic should have been under religion section not romance

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by emkz: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
He first goes into something called a death sleep. When he awakes, he may not be conscious that he is dead and may attempt to do what he could do as a "living" person. But he'd be shocked to realize that no one can see him or hear him. He can see and hear everyone clearly, including those gossiping about him.

Sometimes, he may not go into a death sleep immediately for example those who are hacked to death or die in an accident. I don't want to say more, but try and watch a movie featuring Kenneth Okonkwo and Omotola Jalade Ekehinde. Kenneth was an illiterate business man married to an accountant wife. He brought two boys from the village to train in the Igbo business model and they were ripping him off. When his wife found out and confronted them, they killed her. Her soul was trying to explain to her husband that she was killed, but nay, he couldn't hear her. Anywhere she thought of, she "materialised" there. She later met a psychic (Zulu Adigwe) who helped her communicate with her husband. The movie was so deep and thorough that I found out the directors did a thorough research into the phenomenon. Now my explanations are not based on the movie but on my own research and the passing on of my dad and uncle, both of whom I saw in dreams. My uncle tried talking to me two years ago, but I couldn't understand him.

Watch the movie and you'd realize the things that happen. And forget the crap "Rest in Peace", the dead body decays to its elementary particles but the "user" of the body never rests even in death!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by KingsoChuks101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
My guy if u want to know
Just Hug Transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by RuddyFusion(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Judgement follows after death..
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by RuddyFusion(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
emkz:
He first goes into something called a death sleep. When he awakes, he may not be conscious that he is dead and may attempt to do what he could do as a "living" person. But he'd be shocked to realize that no one can see him or hear him. He can see and hear everyone clearly, including those gossiping about him.

Sometimes, he may not go into a death sleep immediately for example those who are hacked to death or die in an accident. I don't want to say more, but try and watch a movie featuring Kenneth Okonkwo and Omotola Jalade Ekehinde. Kenneth was an illiterate business man married to an accountant wife. He brought two boys from the village to train in the Igbo business model and they were ripping him off. When his wife found out and confronted them, they killed her. Her soul was trying to explain to her husband that she was killed, but nay, he couldn't hear her. Anywhere she thought of, she "materialised" there. She later met a psychic (Zulu Adigwe) who helped her communicate with her husband. The movie was so deep and thorough that I found out the directors did a thorough research into the phenomenon. Now my explanations are not based on the movie but on my own research and the passing on of my dad and uncle, both of whom I saw in dreams. My uncle tried talking to me two years ago, but I couldn't understand him.

Watch the movie and you'd realize the things that happen. And forget the crap "Rest in Peace", the dead body decays to its elementary particles but the "user" of the body never rests even in death!

What's the title of this movie?
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Same state before you were born. Oblivion

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by emkz: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
RuddyFusion:

What's the title of this movie?

Apologies, it wasn't Zulu Adigwe, it was Pete Eneh that played the role of the psychic. The link to the movie is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntANHN9dCbA&list=PL4ZHnocUwdyOpcOZpsvuZcSht5LtDMO5k&index=30

The actual title when I saw it was Naomi. Here is the storyline:

https://www.talkafricanmovies.com/naomi/
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by RuddyFusion(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
emkz:

Apologies, it wasn't Zulu Adigwe, it was Pete Eneh that played the role of the psychic. The link to the movie is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntANHN9dCbA&list=PL4ZHnocUwdyOpcOZpsvuZcSht5LtDMO5k&index=30

Thanks for the link
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by Kranediggy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
emkz:

Well done o!
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by chatinent: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2020
They return to being dust (a state of lifelessness). They exist nowhere. Their love, hate and emotions perish.
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by chatinent: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2020
emkz:

You are wrong. The belief of the immortality of the soul is false. Ask yourself, where was Adam and Eve before being created. They never existed! Even after created and they sinned and dead, the bible clearly said they rushed to dust (as though no where too). Sin ushered in death.
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2020
We become incarnate and go to another location grin
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by tobechi20(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2020
die first,then come and tell used

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by Uchesis: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
you can never really know unless u die. And the problem is that when u die and u then know what really happens, u can't come back to tell anybody. so it remains a mystery grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by DonroxyII: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Islam states we will first be in stateless position until the day of judgement when all souls so evolve shall gather together to be administer what's due to that soul including all animals too ....

Then All Animals will become dust and souls goes to heaven(Eternal bliss) or hell(eternal damnation) .... Simple...
Re: Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... by Kranediggy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
DonroxyII:
Islam states we will first be in stateless position until the day of judgement when all souls so evolve shall gather together to be administer what's due to that soul including all animals too ....

Then All Animals will become dust and souls goes to heaven(Eternal bliss) or hell(eternal damnation) .... Simple...
Wow!

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Rocktation
Cc: Farano

This fit be Front Page material.

(1) (Reply)

Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms / “hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language, Don’t Be An Illiterate” – Pastor Sparks / Very Urgent!!!! Plead For The Mercies Of GOD O Ye People And Nations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.