Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools (1107 Views)

80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Knowledge is power as they say, humans are known to strife for more knowledge everyday of our lives. The knowledge we acquire has helped us in creating the technology we use today. When you are knowledgeable you will definitely have an edge over someone who is not.

Everyone goes to school but the only difference between students is the amount of knowledge they can acquire (that's why there is always an examination to determine who gained more knowledge during teaching).

It is advisable to read and gain more knowledge as my teacher back in secondary school will say "No knowledge is a waste" you'll definitely need it one day. Even when you least expect it, there are billions of knowledge our there that even our schools will not cover.

That's why I said earlier, it is advisable to gain more knowledge. Where ever you find yourself try to always get new information about things around you.

I'll be sharing with you amazing facts you probably haven't been taught in school or came across.

Some of these fact will definitely blow your mind I can assure you.

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
wink

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
shocked

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
smiley

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
kiss

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rasheylaw(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
smiley

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by Vickho6(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Well done OP.... Good job

1 Like

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by Shedrack777: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
very educative

1 Like

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by rawpadgin(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by harry2sexy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nice compilation,Op,the paramedic ants amazed me

1 Like

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by Lee99: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
That askew one really blew my mind

2 Likes

Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wow nice one OP ✌️
Re: Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools by derealj(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Saying Ann Fraser Pryce broke Usain Bolt's record is misleading. Nobody has broken Usain Bolt's 9.58s in 100m sprint. She just broke the age record.

(1) (Reply)

W / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed / How To Win People Over And Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.