Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings (1094 Views)

Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings by Rabbi4real: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hi,

I need your advise. My name is Helen(not real name). I am 42 years old widow. My husband passed away last year from Cancer. He was diagnosed two years ago, we did everything but he eventually passed.

My late husband was 10 years older than me and even before he was diagnosed, he and I were having issues with our s*x life. He had erectile dysfunction. I tried to manage the situation but it was very difficult for me.

I had an affair with my husband’s business partner, David (not real name). But David’s then girlfriend found out and threatened to tell my husband so we ended things. But after my husband passed last year, David and I rekindled our love.

What we both feel for each other is very strong. David’s girlfriend is now his fiancée but he says he has no intention of marrying her cos he wants to be with me. When David broke up with her, she got very upset and is threatening to......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/26/we-had-a-secret-affair-once-but-its-getting-very-difficult-to-hide-our-feelings/

Re: We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings by Abaje195(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
undecided
Re: We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings by Rabbi4real: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
hmnnnnn
Re: We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings by Charleys: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omo this livelystones guy dey try.

With all these lies, I just hope your hustle pays one day.
Your imagination is out of nairaland.
Re: We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings by Ikea81: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Hi,

I need your advise. My name is Helen(not real name). I am 42 years old widow. My husband passed away last year from Cancer. He was diagnosed two years ago, we did everything but he eventually passed.

My late husband was 10 years older than me and even before he was diagnosed, he and I were having issues with our s*x life. He had erectile dysfunction. I tried to manage the situation but it was very difficult for me.

I had an affair with my husband’s business partner, David (not real name). But David’s then girlfriend found out and threatened to tell my husband so we ended things. But after my husband passed last year, David and I rekindled our love.

What we both feel for each other is very strong. David’s girlfriend is now his fiancée but he says he has no intention of marrying her cos he wants to be with me. When David broke up with her, she got very upset and is threatening to......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/26/we-had-a-secret-affair-once-but-its-getting-very-difficult-to-hide-our-feelings/

Ha am not dead o. My ex-wife if you wanna Bleep abeg Bleep but don't wish me dead naa

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worried Because Of FRIGIDITY? / Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] / 20k For 4 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.