Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Is It With Guys And Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Guys And Cars? (755 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Whats With Guys And Boobs? / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Guys And Cars? by ednaline: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
I have this colleague of mine who just bought a car in her office and guess what? all hell has been let loose as the sting of jealousy was every where. the surprising thing was that, those beefing up my friend were all guys!!! the ladies weren't even feeling bad at all. tho her own brand of car beat theirs, its really surprising that peaplo should be ill mannered towards a lady because of her progress.

pray tell, what is it with guys and cars?
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by 1one: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
what is it with girls and money
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by googles: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
No offense but this thread is pointless undecided
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Coolabbie: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
Hmm boys & toys
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Ben13: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
waste of cyberspace. Isn't it? undecided
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Ifedisky(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
There is no correlation between a guys relationship with cars and their beef for a colleague. None atall. For all you care there'll still be beef even if it was a jug of palmwine she bought!.
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by MMM2(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
what is de name of de car and and what is de cost.
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by iice(f): 3:43am On Feb 09, 2011
Guys like cars. They also like many other things
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by ednaline: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2011
Ifedisky:

There is no correlation between a guys relationship with cars and their beef for a colleague. None atall. For all you care there'll still be beef even if it was a jug of palmwine she bought!.

my dear, u are not actually far from the truth but u see, these people could not even hide their displeasure at all. it became a matter of competition as they have vowed to upgrade theirs just to outshine hers.

could it be that guys take it personal when a lady,especially a colleague seems to excel or is this just a normal occurrence? pray tell,
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by obowunmi(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2011
@ op -- is the woman married ?
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2011
This is supper romantic
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by kokoye(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
ednaline:

my dear, u are not actually far from the truth but u see, these people could not even hide their displeasure at all. it became a matter of competition as they have vowed to upgrade theirs just to outshine hers.

could it be that guys take it personal when a lady,especially a colleague seems to excel or is this just a normal occurrence? pray tell,

The bolded part is really what she had in mind when she created the thread  undecided
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Mygoldie(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
Lmao.^
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Mobinga: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2011

Women are jealous of themselves men aren't, except the extremely bitchy ones.
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by koolchicco: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga:

Women are jealous of themselves men aren't, except the extremely bitchy ones.

Cosigned!! cool
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Atreides(f): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by koolchicco: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
shocked angry undecided
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Atreides(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
koolchicco:

shocked angry undecided
And who are you talking to?
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by koolchicco: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
Atreides:

And who are you talking to?
embarassed embarassed sad
Re: What Is It With Guys And Cars? by Dsense(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
OP.
What's my prb with cars . . . I mind no Okada !!! . . . . . .This thread should spend this night in the trash.''Sorry''

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break / I NEED HER NOW / Coping With Bad Breath: Oops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.