Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ladies, Why Are You Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Are You Like This? (1596 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Richnerd69: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
After the lifting of the inter state travel ban, it was a coincidence it collided with my current work shift which allows me to stay 1 month in and 1 month away.

It was my 1month away already, so, I decided to go see my Cousins in Lagos to spend some good time and ease myself off stress in PH. The day I arrived at my cousin's, I was introduced to this pretty lady who came over, a good friend of my cousin sister, I won't lie, she was drop dead gorgeous and I wanted her already. I warned my sister , sternly, not to say anything special or too revealing about me to her friend cuz she knows how to hype me to people , also, I don't want some parasitic leech loving me for gains.

Days later I went out to get suya at night, and i discovered she stayed in the next compound close to us and she was just in front of her gate, outside, where I spotted her . I walked closely to where she was and stroke a convo , I was chyking her and making jokes. She seemed down to earth and tolerating , whilst laughing at my dry jokes. When I noticed her sudden disinterest to continue the chatter, I quickly took her number and suggest we chat later. I got home and told my bro and sis that I was interested in the lady, and they said I shouldn't go for it, but I didn't heed.

We moved to WhatsApp and we started talking everyday, she was cool with me and she came over often than she did before . Over phone, one evening , She opened up to me that my sister wouldn't say anything much about me to her, so she asked me what I did for a living cuz I'm always home , and I told her I was laid off from my job and for 2months I've been at home and I came to scout for a job in Lagos. She was calm afterwards and we said our usual good night. Ever since, she stopped replying quick, some times she leaves me on read or she would reply with one word. For a week, I didn't see her. I knew I f* up cuz I had already told her I liked her , tho I knew I would be leaving soon.

So one day , she came to see my sis and I was in my room. I heard her voice, she was asking if I was in, so I reluctantly came out to see her. We had to talk, so I spoke in my dialect so my sis would excuse us. I asked her why she was treating me cold, she said "nothing". I persisted and she said she had a boyfriend and she knows what I want which she can't give in to. I said nothing.

She asked me for my laptop so she could take movies, I couldn't give her cuz I was about to attend a Zoom meeting with my colleagues, but I had some movies on my phone and I told her to take from there. I unlocked my phone and gave it to her.

Once she was in possession of my phone, I think I heard a message notification that popped in , it was my monthly pay that came in , yes we are paid even when we are away from work. I'm certain she checked my inbox and my alert and also from other banks cuz there was no notification icon . Still in the moment, She oscillated her face by gazing at me and my phone in awe. I was oblivious of the motive behind that, I shrugged and asked her what she was doing , she said " nothing". So I continued with my meeting.

Ever since , she became nice again, she would even bring food for me in the morning and sometimes buy stuff like small chops for us to eat and gist together.
Then she started asking me if i had a girl in Lagos, that she likes me and wants us to work something. Knowing fully well she just want some of my cake... I rebuked her for having rejected me before, and I declined her request. I told my cousins and we laughed about it tho. Its really hard to find love when you are well to do. I'd be leaving on Monday, and I won't tell her. We could have worked , cuz I could easily fly her out to see me anyday , but she'd be loyal only to the paper.... This is a trait I see in ladies today, this I dislike so much.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by tesseract: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin...sharp girl..
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
You're a Smart Man... That's all I can say.

Next time before you give out your Phone, better put your messages on password or delete your Bank Messages,... You could have easily made yourself a "TARGET" If that girl was "STREET WISE".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by dangermouse(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
My brother, most Nija babes are like that n its very disheartning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by lilmonarch(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
You are one lucky modafoka.. You dodged a missile right there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Vyzz: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin

Chop her and run na
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by alphaRego01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
A no need read am finish.all i can tell u is,no go pressure urself for girl wey notin comout finally. Na only Pusey. Pusey wey go still de for u when u don amass beta wealth.be wiser
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Richnerd69:

a message notification that popped in , it was my monthly pay that came in , yes we are paid even when we are away from work. I'm certain she checked my inbox and my alert and also from other banks cuz there was no notification icon .

really?

u hype urself pass ur sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by shamsin6300(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Damn Niggeer
God bless you for understanding the concept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Richnerd69: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You're a Smart Man... That's all I can say.

Next time before you give out your Phone, better put your messages on password or delete your Bank Messages,... You could have easily made yourself a "TARGET" If that girl was "STREET WISE".

Exactly.. it crossed my mind, and it scares the hell out of me . Why I don't talk about where I work or show off. I'm hardly around, so no one takes my phone, it didn't occur to me she might do that.
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ladies and money dem be like 99&100

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Scot1255: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Unfortunately they r all the same. My plan is to never fall in love again. Just play along with my brain. Cos the last gal I fell in love with took advantage of it. I was even paying her salary. Had to force her out of my mind one day and in less than 2 weeks, I could do without her. That's when she knew she don cast. Its serious fvck up to be in love with a Nigerian gal. Money u can't give your parents, you will give her. Serious fvck up. And the gal is working o. Earning 80k but she must still collect my money. Even my sis n mom without job, na small change I dey give them. I thank God I'm out of that bondage called love.. And if I fall in love with a gal again, then I'm d biggest fool.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Starz825(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ladies and money dem be like 99&100
Very very close.. grin
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by luscioustrish(f): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wow! The switch up was quick, I'm thinking you giving her your phone was a blessing in disguise, you're lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by lagusboyyy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Richnerd69:
After the lifting of the inter state travel ban, it was a coincidence it collided with my current work shift which allows me to stay 1 month in and 1 month away.

It was my 1month away already, so, I decided to go see my Cousins in Lagos to spend some good time and ease myself off stress in PH. The day I arrived at my cousin's, I was introduced to this pretty lady who came over, a good friend of my cousin sister, I won't lie, she was drop dead gorgeous and I wanted her already. I warned my sister , sternly, not to say anything special or too revealing about me to her friend cuz she knows how to hype me to people , also, I don't want some parasitic leech loving me for gains.

Days later I went out to get suya at night, and i discovered she stayed in the next compound close to us and she was just in front of her gate, outside, where I spotted her . I walked closely to where she was and stroke a convo , I was chyking her and making jokes. She seemed down to earth and tolerating , whilst laughing at my dry jokes. When I noticed her sudden disinterest to continue the chatter, I quickly took her number and suggest we chat later. I got home and told my bro and sis that I was interested in the lady, and they said I shouldn't go for it, but I didn't heed.

We moved to WhatsApp and we started talking everyday, she was cool with me and she came over often than she did before . Over phone, one evening , She opened up to me that my sister wouldn't say anything much about me to her, so she asked me what I did for a living cuz I'm always home , and I told her I was laid off from my job and for 2months I've been at home and I came to scout for a job in Lagos. She was calm afterwards and we said our usual good night. Ever since, she stopped replying quick, some times she leaves me on read or she would reply with one word. For a week, I didn't see her. I knew I f* up cuz I had already told her I liked her , tho I knew I would be leaving soon.

So one day , she came to see my sis and I was in my room. I heard her voice, she was asking if I was in, so I reluctantly came out to see her. We had to talk, so I spoke in my dialect so my sis would excuse us. I asked her why she was treating me cold, she said "nothing". I persisted and she said she had a boyfriend and she knows what I want which she can't give in to. I said nothing.

She asked me for my laptop so she could take movies, I couldn't give her cuz I was about to attend a Zoom meeting with my colleagues, but I had some movies on my phone and I told her to take from there. I unlocked my phone and gave it to her.

Once she was in possession of my phone, I think I heard a message notification that popped in , it was my monthly pay that came in , yes we are paid even when we are away from work. I'm certain she checked my inbox and my alert and also from other banks cuz there was no notification icon . Still in the moment, She oscillated her face by gazing at me and my phone in awe. I was oblivious of the motive behind that, I shrugged and asked her what she was doing , she said " nothing". So I continued with my meeting.

Ever since , she became nice again, she would even bring food for me in the morning and sometimes buy stuff like small chops for us to eat and gist together.
Then she started asking me if i had a girl in Lagos, that she likes me and wants us to work something. Knowing fully well she just want some of my cake... I rebuked her for having rejected me before, and I declined her request. I told my cousins and we laughed about it tho. Its really hard to find love when you are well to do. I'd be leaving on Monday, and I won't tell her. We could have worked , cuz I could easily fly her out to see me anyday , but she'd be loyal only to the paper.... This is a trait I see in ladies today, this I dislike so much.

kudos to you bro. Wish i could meet you and give you a warm handshake.

Cut her off,shes only feigning interest because of monetary gains.
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by odinson1(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2020
This post deserves Front-page

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by chatinent: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2020
I'm an expert at ascertaining gold diggers. All thanks to my retirement from *some text missing*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by tobechi20(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
human nature
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:28am On Jul 26, 2020
OP turn the dodo, it's burning.

Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Wizywiz(m): 4:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Op thats how they behave ooo..nothing new about them..women and money u no see say na d same number of alphabets them get
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by LordKO(m): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Egoism is distasteful, but unfortuntely it doesn't know gender. She's simply an egoistic woman. It's appalling, however, that majority of the people who've cast aspersions on her, and those who'll cast aspersions on her, here share ethical leanings with her. Hypocritically disingenuous people abound in this forum.
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2020
When you don't give people time to genuinely like you for you but instead rushing d process. Personally me seeing such messages won't even change anything. You telling me about being jobless won't even change how I chat... One gotta learn tact. Many people lack that skill.
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by ibkonekt(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2020
nice one
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Ladies why? Why!!
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Prinnce1: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Ladies keep falling our hands... 85% of them behave like that so am not surprise, they are of the moment and not about tomorrow
Re: Ladies, Why Are You Like This? by Nikkol: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2020
This is very obvious what she came for. By the way not all ladies are all out for the "cake" like you said. Some really want to love and be loved in return.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive Money From Afghanistan Pls / Should I Take Her Back / He Tricked Me And Snatch My Bike At Gun Point. Nairaland okada man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.