Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) (3227 Views)

Why Biafra Would Never Come To Pass / How Biafra Would Be A Liability To Nigeria / If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That is why the Igbos want Niger delta to be part of them so much that Ojukwu forcefully included we Niger deltans to their Biafra.

Nnamdi also doing the same thing Ojukwu did.

But just like we rejected Biafra, we will continue to reject fraudulent Biafra as we wish the Igbos goodluck in their Biafra struggle. We support and respect their struggle.

But the Igbos should know Niger deltans will not gain anything in Biafra! Absolutely nothing. This is the reality.

Niger deltans republic is the best thing that can happen to we the Niger deltans. That’s the truth. We have the landmass, we have the access to the sea, we have agricultural, we have mineral resources, not just oil even uranium was discovered in Akwa Ibom, we have the beautiful cities and beaches.

Why will a Niger deltan join Biafra were you have igbos become 60% of the said Biafra? They will dominate the Senate, Job opportunities, the markets, and so on!!!

Ask yourself how many Niger deltans in Igbo land and how many Igbos in Niger delta??

God bless Niger delta republic.

We wish you goodluck in your Biafra
The recent order by our leader Nnamdi Kanu has made us to identify many Fulani terrorist impersonators here on Nairaland claiming to be Yoruba, Ikwere, Igbo, Niger Delta and the rest, just to misinform the uninformed and cause confusion and confrontations between the Yorubas, Igbos and their own brothers. This Fulani media contractor yapping this nonsense, I challenge you to reply this comment with Ikwere language before I will further expose you.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

No body wants u lazy south south to join Biafra only igbos who don't know south South

If people they talk resource less and land locked ikwerri is even talking ....can ikwerri stand alone as a state ? ....how well have the ikwerri treated oyibo , and ogba people that produce oil and speak same language with them , ....

What really does ikwerri add to Biafra ? Abia is close to the sea than ikwerri , you don't even have the oil ....yet na una shout our oil pass ....

When ijaws start dealing with u in the Niger Delta republic like they did in the old rivers , with etche and oyibo plus ndoni with igbos in Biafra ...u would have another obi wali begging igbos for help again
You must be vigilant with many Foolanis hiding behind different moniker here on Nairaland with the common responsible to cause confusion and misinformation. That nonentity is a Fulani terrorist media contractor.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
You must be vigilant with many Foolanis hiding behind different moniker here on Nairaland with the common responsible to cause confusion and misinformation. That nonentity is a Fulani terrorist media contractor.
Shut up your mouth , people like u are the fulls that bring insult to the igbo race ,

I grew up in Port Harcourt , I can boldly tell u ikwerris hate igbos more than yorubas ...they tested power n think they have arrived , no worry 2023 their eyes and arrogance go end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

All the monthly allocations the South East states are receiving is from where?? Is it not the same Niger delta oil? Is it from Onitsha market?

Both yoruba, Igbo and north are parasites to we the Niger deltans
The funny thing here is that I'm right here in the midst of Ikwere people for the past eight years and no one ever reason in the same line of your irrelevant arguments which shows clearly that you're not an Ikwere you claim be but a Fulani nomadic bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up your mouth , people like u are the fulls that bring insult to the igbo race ,

I grew up in Port Harcourt , I can boldly tell u ikwerris hate igbos more than yorubas ...they tested power n think they have arrived , no worry 2023 their eyes and arrogance go end
You're obviously neither here nor there because your comments are confusing, I don't know whom you're defending or against, but you're hereby warned to stay clear from using the name Biafra to insult either the Yorubas or any Biafran no matter the tribe, it's very clear that you're completely out of touch with the activities within Biafra struggle, otherwise you would have been under the command of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to refrain from any further insolent remarks such as you're currently dishing out. Be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Macphenson:

Ojukwu did not forcefully include Niger Delta in his struggle. He called for a meeting including all regions asking them the way forward. When he asked them the name the country will bear, a Niger Delta man told him that the name Biafra was already in existence as the Bight of Biafra, that's how the name was adopted.

His second in command was a Niger Delta man.

You are a Niger Delta man, with all the water bodies surrounding you, and all the ports around your region, yet when you people want to import car, you are tactically forced to import from Lagos ports.

Why is it so easy for your oil to be moved out through seas in your region but difficult for cargoes carrying cars and other goods to dock in your port.

Nobody needs your oil. I am from Imo state and we have oil. Today it has been proven that Imo state has the highest gas reserve in the country, so you can see nobody is interested in your cursed oil.

Take a look at Abuja and compare with your region that the money to develop Abuja came from, and have a proper thinking about yourself.

Today Buhari is building refinery in his state when there's no oil there, yet no refinery is functional in the region that has the oil.

ARE YOU REALLY FROM NIGER DELTA?
Obviously he's not, I challenged him to reply my comments with Ikwere language and he has been unable to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're obviously neither here nor there because your comments are confusing, I don't know whom you're defending or against, but you're hereby warned to stay clear from using the name Biafra to insult either the Yorubas or any Biafran no matter the tribe, it's very clear that you're completely out of touch with the activities within Biafra struggle, otherwise you would have been under the command of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to refrain from any further insolent remarks such as you're currently dishing out. Be careful.
Biafra is kanus idea that would never work ...I want Igbo nation

Have u ever been to South south n lived there ?
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by kingzizzy: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Both yoruba, Igbo and north are parasites to we the Niger deltans

And it shows the foolishness of the Niger Deltan who sits down all day talking nonsense while the rest of Nigeria drains their oil wealth. You guys should keep supplying us all with free Oil money, thats what you are good for.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by proeast(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Your comments shows lack of proper information. Why is the capital of Rivers state called “Port” Harcourt? The port there is because of the sea port in Port harcourt and where is it located? “Ikwerre” land.

If you don’t know Ikwerre produce hundreds of thousands of crude oil per day. We and the ijaws are not enemies, we live together peacefully as Niger deltans. Ikwerre population is 45% of rivers state not to talk about our brothers Ekpeye and Ogba people which makes us 62% of rivers population. Only Ikwerre,Ogba, and Ekpeye vote is more than Imo state vote.

So much ignorance in one post. So because there is a port in P.H. means Ikwerre is a coastal community?

Firstly, P.H. is not exclusively owned by the Ikwerre. The port in P.H is not at the coast with Atlantic ocean rather it is on a river channel. Same way it could be built at Obuaku in Abia state that is closer to the Atlantic ocean than Ikwerre land. Pick up a damn geography or atlas book and read!

Secondly, there are more oil and gas fields in the Asa area that comprises Obigbo and Ukwa areas than Ikwerre land. Most other oil coming from Rivers are in Ogoni and offshore, so who lied to you that Ikwerre land produces hundreds of thousands of oil?

Thirdly, you claim that Ikwerre population constitute 45% of Rivers population?! You must be deluded to say that. Rivers comprises of Etche, Ogoni, Ijaw/Kalabari, Asa/Ndoki, Ogba/Egbema etc. Yet you claim that only Ikwerre is 45%? Ikwerre that is found in just Ikwerre local government and Phalga which it shares with others? FYI, Ikwerre is not up to 10% of Rivers population. The only thing that is giving you an edge is because parts of the state capital falls in your community which makes it convenient for you guys to leverage the large Igbo community population in P.H as well as other Igboid areas that vote in solidarity with the Ikwerre. However, this will soon change. By the time the hate you are preaching against Igbos matures, you will then understand that Igbos have enough spread and resources to cut you guys to size. I laugh at you guys when you continue to expose yourselves in a state like Rivers where there are diverse interest groups waiting for an opportunity to exploit. The Ikwerre has continued to make itself an enemy to Igbos but when it will backfire on you guys, I hope you won't cry foul.

Lastly, you said that Ijaws are not your enemies. Well you are free to bask in your ignorance and naivety. However, you can ask questions about what happened during the time of old Rivers State when the Ijaws were a majority. While at it, you can also ask how the Ijaws treat their neighbors (the Itshekiri and Urhobo) in nearby Warri, Delta State. By the time you alienate Igbos living in Rivers and other Igboid areas of Rivers State, that is when you will know that you're no match with the Ijaws. Worse still, they have rugged topography and grooves that will always help them in any hostility and they always embrace their brothers regardless of the state they fall under.

During the Warri crises, Ijaw mercenaries were coming from Bayelsa and Rivers State to terrorize the Itshekiri before they called for OPC to help them. Now, ask yourself, when the Ijaws decide to turn on you which they will surely do considering how events are unfolding in Rivers, do you think you can withstand them? If otherwise who do you think will come to your rescue?

Continue dancing in ignorance, but a day of reconning is coming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by proeast(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2020
proeast:

So much ignorance in one post. So because there is a port in P.H. means Ikwerre is a coastal community?

Firstly, P.H. is not exclusively owned by the Ikwerre. The port in P.H is not at the coast with Atlantic ocean rather it is on a river channel. Same way it could be built at Obuaku in Abia state that is closer to the Atlantic ocean than Ikwerre land. Pick up a damn geography or atlas book and read!

Secondly, there are more oil and gas fields in the Asa area that comprises Obigbo and Ukwa areas than Ikwerre land. Most other oil coming from Rivers are in Ogoni and offshore, so who lied to you that Ikwerre land produces hundreds of thousands of oil?

Thirdly, you claim that Ikwerre population constitute 45% of Rivers population?! You must be deluded to say that. Rivers comprises of Etche, Ogoni, Ijaw/Kalabari, Asa/Ndoki, Ogba/Egbema etc. Yet you claim that only Ikwerre is 45%? Ikwerre that is found in just Ikwerre local government and Phalga which it shares with others? FYI, Ikwerre is not up to 10% of Rivers population. The only thing that is giving you an edge is because parts of the state capital falls in your community which makes it convenient for you guys to leverage the large Igbo community population in P.H as well as other Igboid areas that vote in solidarity with the Ikwerre. However, this will soon change. By the time the hate you are preaching against Igbos matures, you will then understand that Igbos have enough spread and resources to cut you guys to size. I laugh at you guys when you continue to expose yourselves in a state like Rivers where there are diverse interest groups waiting for an opportunity to exploit. The Ikwerre has continued to make itself an enemy to Igbos but when it will backfire on you guys, I hope you won't cry foul.

Lastly, you said that Ijaws are not your enemies. Well you are free to bask in your ignorance and naivety. However, you can ask questions about what happened during the time of old Rivers State when the Ijaws were a majority. While at it, you can also ask how the Ijaws treat their neighbors (the Itshekiri and Urhobo) in nearby Warri, Delta State. By the time you alienate Igbos living in Rivers and other Igboid areas of Rivers State, that is when you will know that you're no match with the Ijaws. Worse still, they have rugged topography and grooves that will always help them in any hostility and they always embrace their brothers regardless of the state they fall under.

During the Warri crises, Ijaw mercenaries were coming from Bayelsa and Rivers State to terrorize the Itshekiri before they called for OPC to help them. Now, ask yourself, when the Ijaws decide to turn on you which they will surely do considering how events are unfolding in Rivers, do you think you can withstand them? If otherwise who do you think will come to your rescue?

Continue dancing in ignorance, but a day of reconning is coming.
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by Collyweed: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=proeast post=92082658][/quote]

All this long epistle for someone that claims that Ikwerre produces “hundreds of thousands Barrels “ from the same Ikwerre oil wells that went dead since the 80’s.

You’re wasting your breath. Na ihoriho dey worry the guy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by IkwerrePikin: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2020
proeast:

You said Ikwerre people are just in PH and Ikwerre LGA Na wah oh lol

You just stay in your landlock Biafra spilling trash.

Go and check 2019 election result in Rivers State, only ikwerre vote is 40% of total vote. When you add Ekpeye and Ogba people our blood brothers, you will see that we have at least 62% of rivers votes.
That is why we have been governor since Amaechi and our support made Odilli gov in 1999 because of our cultural affinity even though odilli is not ikwerre.

After Wike, we ikwerre people can support anybody to be governor, but in Rivers State we don't play ethnic politics. You become governor base on your credibility, and acceptance across the state.

Ikwerre land is blessed with natural resources, a port and large landmass rich in agriculture. We are even clamouring for a state with our brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by LaboPolitics: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
We currently have All these problems Plus 20,000 more in Nigeria, if getting biafra reduces it to only this four, Then it's a massive progress

Na only you get sense for this thread. The OP has a missing pre-frontal lobe.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by okeyglm: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Go and check 2019 election result in Rivers State, only ikwerre vote is 40% of total vote. When you add Ekpeye and Ogba people our blood brothers, you will see that we have at least 62% of rivers votes.
That is why we have been governor since Amaechi and our support made Odilli gov in 1999 because of our cultural affinity even though odilli is not ikwerre.

After Wike, we ikwerre people can support anybody to be governor, but in Rivers State we don't play ethnic politics. You become governor base on your credibility, and acceptance across the state.

Ikwerre land is blessed with natural resources, a port and large landmass rich in agriculture. We are even clamouring for a state with our brothers.
im sure your one of the afonja's calming ikwerre, to bring disunity among other igboid groups. but u won't succeed

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Guestlander:

You don't need a crystal ball to know that a unitary system is doomed to fail in a country like Nigeria. The British did not even contemplate it when they were leaving.
As for why other dictators after Ironsi did not reverse what he did. Why should they? He basically handed the entire country over to the North and you want them to reject it?

You see yourself!? It's no surprise that you heap all the blame on the Igbo 'dictator' while giving those from the Fulani, Yoruba, etc, a pass! I'm not surprised though, as i always knew this was the stand you would take!

I did not argue that Ironsis' unification decree was a brilliant idea! Rather, i was giving a reason why i think he did it! Blaming Ironsi for initiating the political-economy in place today while ignoring those who sustained it is being one-sided, evasive and mischievous at best! Your kind would rather prefer to see it as a 'plan by Ndigbo to dominate others'......that would help support your ongoing campaign of blaming Ndigbo as a ethnicity for all the woes in Nigeria today, and absolving yourselves of all blame!

Ironsi made his mistakes and had his faults, yes! But If anyone should be blamed for setting up a political-economy that is today controlled by the north (and by north, i mean core-muslim north), it should be Nzeogwu and his silly, idealistic lot!

I do find all this 'looking in the rear view mirror' quite annoying and distracting! Today, some are trying to rectify not only the mistakes of the colonialists, but those of our fathers and grandfathers done in the 50s and 60s! However, there are some who, by their inactions or actions, support and/or sustain the present status-quo for selfish, religious or ethnic reasons! When they're called out on this and asked to account for their position, they reach for the get-out-of-jail card which is to heap the blame on a Igbo or Ndigbo.....a people that last controlled the centre (whether in a military or democratic dispensation) in 1966, more than 50 years ago!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

Biafra is kanus idea that would never work ...I want Igbo nation

Have u ever been to South south n lived there ?
I was right after all, I knew only an enemy of Biafra project can take that line, and you can not be far from being one of the Fulani terrorist bastards contracted for media misinformations against Biafra, but you all are fighting a lost battle.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by proeast(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

[s]

Ikwerre land is blessed with natural resources, a port and large landmass rich in agriculture. We are even clamouring for a state with our brothers. [/s]

You can continue to decieve yourself with fantasy, but like I said, a time of reckoning is coming when you will realize your folly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
1. You don't have a choice anymore. You've already awakened the dragon and it won't go back to sleep. Even the North is becoming sensitized to the idea of an Arewa nation.

Gradually every region is demanding for their own republic. You couldn't go back now even if you wanted to.

2. Well, that's to be sorted amongst yourselves. That shouldn't stop you from having your republic.

3. Of course your land is tiny and being constantly eroded. But you can always build skyscrapers instead of a million bungalows.

That's how New York did it.

Oh btw, you are also landlocked.

You can always negotiate your passage to the sea with your Niger-Delta brethren.
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by IkwerrePikin: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
proeast:

You can continue to decieve yourself with fantasy, but like I said, a time of reckoning is coming when you will realize your folly.

Which folly are you talking about??

We are not igbos and not part of your Biafra why can’t you sleep with that

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by IkwerrePikin: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
okeyglm:

im sure your one of the afonja's calming ikwerre, to bring disunity among other igboid groups. but u won't succeed

You’re dumb. Go and read and enlighten your life
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Which folly are you talking about??

We are not igbos and not part of your Biafra why can’t you sleep with that
Then what brought you to this thread now?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by IkwerrePikin: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Then what brought you to this thread now?

Because I support and want any region that want to succeed should succeed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by AustineJohn908(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That is why the Igbos want Niger delta to be part of them so much that Ojukwu forcefully included we Niger deltans to their Biafra.

Nnamdi also doing the same thing Ojukwu did.

But just like we rejected Biafra, we will continue to reject fraudulent Biafra as we wish the Igbos goodluck in their Biafra struggle. We support and respect their struggle.

But the Igbos should know Niger deltans will not gain anything in Biafra! Absolutely nothing. This is the reality.

Niger deltans republic is the best thing that can happen to we the Niger deltans. That’s the truth. We have the landmass, we have the access to the sea, we have agricultural, we have mineral resources, not just oil even uranium was discovered in Akwa Ibom, we have the beautiful cities and beaches.

Why will a Niger deltan join Biafra were you have igbos become 60% of the said Biafra? They will dominate the Senate, Job opportunities, the markets, and so on!!!

Ask yourself how many Niger deltans in Igbo land and how many Igbos in Niger delta??

God bless Niger delta republic.

We wish you goodluck in your Biafra
I'm from Akwa ibom and a Niger deltan and I'm telling you Bros we won't be accepting any semblance of Igbo in th Niger Delta, including Ikkwerre, anioma etc... cause to us they're Igbos, you can deny all you want but me, and every Niger deltan knows that's the truth.

So when you are saying you don't want Biafra, you should also know we don't want any semblance of igbo in the Niger Delta. anything nearer to Igbo or Yoruba is rejected.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by IkwerrePikin: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I'm from Akwa ibom and a Niger deltan and I'm telling you Bros we won't be accepting any semblance of Igbo in th Niger Delta, including Ikkwerre, anioma etc... cause to us they're Igbos, you can deny all you want but me, and every Niger deltan knows that's the truth.

So when you are saying you don't want Biafra, you should also know we don't want any semblance of igbo in the Niger Delta. anything nearer to Igbo or Yoruba is rejected.

It’s clear you lack proper knowledge about the people of the Niger delta region.

Port Harcourt (Ikwerreland) is the lagos of Niger delta. Without Port Harcourt there is no Niger delta.

How can you move from Calabar to Benin without going through Port harcourt within the Niger delta?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by AustineJohn908(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

It’s clear you lack proper knowledge about the people of the Niger delta region.

Port Harcourt (Ikwerreland) is the lagos of Niger delta. Without Port Harcourt there is no Niger delta.

How can you move from Calabar to Benin without going through Port harcourt within the Niger delta?
Bros e no concern us. Anything Igbo is rejected. when the time comes, we will know what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by AustineJohn908(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Bros e no concern us. Anything Igbo is rejected. when the time comes, we will know what to do.

but I'm just telling you cause you are rejecting The Igbos now...so no cry foul o!
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by lacasera14(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

No body wants u lazy south south to join Biafra only igbos who don't know south South

If people they talk resource less and land locked ikwerri is even talking ....can ikwerri stand alone as a state ? ....how well have the ikwerri treated oyibo , and ogba people that produce oil and speak same language with them , ....

What really does ikwerri add to Biafra ? Abia is close to the sea than ikwerri , you don't even have the oil ....yet na una shout our oil pass ....

When ijaws start dealing with u in the Niger Delta republic like they did in the old rivers , with etche and oyibo plus ndoni with igbos in Biafra ...u would have another obi wali begging igbos for help again
But how can any sane person claim Ikwerre is landlocked? And also say Ikwerre does not have oil how? I don't understand
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
lacasera14:
But how can any sane person claim Ikwerre is landlocked? And also say Ikwerre does not have oil how? I don't understand
Oga which part of ikwerri touch the Atlantic ocean ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by lacasera14(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga which part of ikwerri touch the Atlantic ocean ?
The Port Rebisi was created to transport Enugu coal to the West. If it leads to the West how come it's still landlocked. And how come a land that produces over 100,000 barrels of oil doesn't have oil Wells it is Abia that has more. You people will never cease amaze me on nairaland. That's how someone said Awka is more developed than Port Harcourt.
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
lacasera14:
The Port Rebisi was created to transport Enugu coal to the West. If it leads to the West how come it's still landlocked. And how come a land that produces over 100,000 barrels of oil doesn't have oil Wells it is Abia that has more. You people will never cease amaze me on nairaland. That's how someone said Awka is more developed than Port Harcourt.
Is port Harcourt port on the sea or on the river ? What's even wrong with u

Two the port is not on ikwerri land but on okrika land that's very obvious ...

Ikwerri land stops at mille one fly over that's it ...but some claims it extends to government house which is unlikely because that area belong to diocese of Niger Delta south in the Anglican Church ...even at that there is no way the port is in ikwerri land

To Port Harcourt port is a river port ...some part of abia is closer to the ocean that it , relax Oga

Ikwerri is land locked and without much oil

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by Hotice085: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
kingzizzy:

Are Nigerians united? Are Igbos,Yorubas and Hausas united? If there is there is no unity in Nigeria, but there is Nigeria, then there is no reason why there cant be Biafra, no matter the level of unity amongst Igbos

In Biafra, there will be full resource control. When people control their resources, the issue of who leads wont be so important

Lagos is by far the smallest state in Nigeria. But Lagos has over 20 million people. If just Lagos can contain more than 20 million people, then just Abia state, which is twice the size of Lagos State, can contain more than 40 million Igbos.

And Enugu and Enonyi that is bigger Abia will have about 80 and 70 million, IMO 60 and Anambra 50million in total SE a land not up to Niger state can take 300million Igbo's... Lord have mercy
Re: Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) by Hotice085: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
kingzizzy:

Are Nigerians united? Are Igbos,Yorubas and Hausas united? If there is there is no unity in Nigeria, but there is Nigeria, then there is no reason why there cant be Biafra, no matter the level of unity amongst Igbos

In Biafra, there will be full resource control. When people control their resources, the issue of who leads wont be so important

Lagos is by far the smallest state in Nigeria. But Lagos has over 20 million people. If just Lagos can contain more than 20 million people, then just Abia state, which is twice the size of Lagos State, can contain more than 40 million Igbos.

And Enugu and Enonyi that is bigger Abia will have about 80 and 70 million, IMO 60 and Anambra 50million in total SE a land not up to Niger state can take 300million Igbo's... Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures / U.C: Professor Uju Anya Is A Hero (shame On Black Slaves) / Park Manager's Rally: Tinubu Is A Goner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.