Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted (6017 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
OP, before I give my advice,answer this question
Have you marked her register
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by ukaface(f): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
From my little life experience I find people like that to be very cunny why cry when someone haven't touch you
some people are just too emotional.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Judybash93(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2020
It is what it is bro.. i don't think she's got a bad trait, it's not like she's chasing you around the house with a knife. Try not to shout at her if you think that's what gets to her. She's soft and that's who she is.. Think of the worst case scenario and try to imagine yourself in an alternate universe with a crazy ass girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Judybash93(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Chai
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Donvic4u(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

I don't see the relevance of this question ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Lizzie99(f): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=jamesbawa post=92082473] Introversion is now bad ko?[/quote maybe its not bad..... but kinda it is has so many disadvantage of being an introvert
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by jamesbawa(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Lizzie99 post=92087771][/quote]
You think there's a disadvantage to being an introvert simply because you don't understand us

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by laughitall(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2020
anochuko01:
No video of her crying? angry
You're not ready for my expert advice yet angry
� Mad!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by anochuko01(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2020
laughitall:
� Mad!
Did you just call me mad angry tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by laughitall(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2020
anochuko01:

Did you just call me mad angry tongue
yes
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by anochuko01(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
laughitall:
yes
Come here, you deserve some spanking angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by stanliwise(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donvic4u:
My girlfriend is too soft and too introverted.
I don't even know the adjective to use sef..

I can't rebuke her without feeling bad about it..
Any small shout she has started crying, at the end I'll be the one to console

And yes she isn't faking it, honestly it's getting tiring

What should I do please.
Forget about the cry.
Rebuke people when necessary.
But that said rebuke comes in different modes, if she is the dialog type then use the right approach, if she is the one you have to shout then do some shouting. If it is the one that prefer you to ignore them then do.

What is important is that you don't take advantage of people or act violently to them.

On a lite note I think you should help your girl to grow on how to respond to critics. Else people would hack her emotions.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
this your topic is contrary to your post. do you know the meaning of an introvert? next time use appropriate words to fit in your heading

emotional girls eh grin grin she's still a baby, me I like girls like this grin if only the cry is a sign sign of repentance then I can roll with her but if the cry is her too emotional feeling, then we can't fit in, period..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by MichaelBlake40: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donvic4u:

I don't see the relevance of this question ooo
No mind am.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
I am not sensitive
I don't cry when rebuked
I just give as much as I get.
Maybe give you a black eye in the process.
You should date someone like me. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Powerfly(f): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Your babe is definitely a water sign person or a cusp with the sign..
it's her natural nature.. She cannot alter it..
my guess is that..( i'm so sorry to say this but) you aren't compartible with her.. Though you love her.. Just try to get used to it bro.. That's if you're keeping her!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by mmadu4: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
This your girl I don't pray for it to happen but she seems like somebody who is suicidal can easily take her life if you decide to leave her so be careful my brother
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by laughitall(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
anochuko01:

Come here, you deserve some spanking angry
do I look like a baby
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Donvic4u(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zoie:
I am not sensitive
I don't cry when rebuked
I just give as much as I get.
Maybe give you a black eye in the process.
You should date someone like me. undecided

Just for laughs, thanks buh no thanks

Powerfly:
Your babe is definitely a water sign person or a cusp with the sign..
it's her natural nature.. She cannot alter it..
my guess is that..( i'm so sorry to say this but) you aren't compartible with her.. Though you love her.. Just try to get used to it bro.. That's if you're keeping her!

Getting used to it o, na my cross bdat

gaius01:
this your topic is contrary to your post. do you know the meaning of an introvert? next time use appropriate words to fit in your heading

emotional girls eh grin grin she's still a baby, me I like girls like this grin if only the cry is a sign sign of repentance then I can roll with her but if the cry is her too emotional feeling, then we can't fit in, period..

She's an introvert too sha, thank you for the response...

stanliwise:
Forget about the cry.
Rebuke people when necessary.
But that said rebuke comes in different modes, if she is the dialog type then use the right approach, if she is the one you have to shout then do some shouting. If it is the one that prefer you to ignore them then do.

What is important is that you don't take advantage of people or act violently to them.

On a lite note I think you should help your girl to grow on how to respond to critics. Else people would hack her emotions.

She helps people too easily, one of my other concerns as well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
nuggarito:
You just found crude oil, your only problem is how to refine it to your taste.
The only way she'll stop crying like a wimpy kid is if you tell her raw how it feels and also doing it with utmost carefulness (introverts can misinterpret too much)
One thing about introverted people is that it takes alot of time to win their confidence and trust, but once you get them, you can never be forgotten, they will love you forever because of their self inclined nature.
It's your choice, it's either you take out time to study her or you let her be so that she can find a good man who's worth her time.

My #50 opinion.

You're kinda right........

All hail the introverts.... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by ekitimanalways(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donvic4u:
My girlfriend is too soft and too introverted.
I don't even know the adjective to use sef..

I can't rebuke her without feeling bad about it..
Any small shout she has started crying, at the end I'll be the one to console

And yes she isn't faking it, honestly it's getting tiring

What should I do please.
You don't love her enough. Therefore, I would strongly advise you to let her go...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Swtbabyvee(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hintona:
You don jam psycho
lol I kinda agree
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Swtbabyvee(f): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
From my little life experience I find people like that to be very cunny why cry when someone haven't touch you
I swear manipulative , dated a guy who cried too but was a very wicked person . Introvertion has nothing to do with crying tho . I am kinda introverted too but I hate dating an introvert, tried it and it was very dull and very boring . In fact I don’t like mingling with introverts, in general. If u are an introvert and only hv introverted friends mehn u would be very stagnant in life .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Donvic4u(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
ekitimanalways:

You don't love her enough. Therefore, I would strongly advise you to let her go...

So rebuking someone is a sign of inadequate love?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by ekitimanalways(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donvic4u:

So rebuking someone is a sign of inadequate love?
Clearly, he's immature or inadequately equipped to handle an introverted lady. My lady who I intend to marry soon is an introvert. I don't speak severely to her because she has done something wrong . Maturity , love and patient on my part aid me to see beyond the flaws of her character. He should learn to focus on her strengths rather than constantly complaining about her here on Nairaland. Is he perfect in character...?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Donvic4u(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
ekitimanalways:

Clearly, he's immature or inadequately equipped to handle an introverted lady. My lady who I intend to marry soon is an introvert. I don't speak severely to her because she has done something wrong . Maturity , love and patient on my part aid me to see beyond the flaws of her character. He should learn to focus on her strengths rather than constantly complaining about her here on Nairaland. Is he perfect in character...?

What you did is what you should have advised na... thanks anyway...
Besides I'm the person n I know m not perfect, I just needed advice and uve given me so thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by anochuko01(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
laughitall:
do I look like a baby
You've just been adopted. You're now my Baby Girl
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by laughitall(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
anochuko01:

dadyy!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by anochuko01(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2020
laughitall:
dadyy!
Moi Baby embarassed
Comman sit on daddy's legs tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted by Donvic4u(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2020
anochuko01:

Lol...Oya pack yourself and leave my thread...

anochuko01:
Moi Baby embarassed
Comman sit on daddy's legs tongue

Which laps, definitely not in here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NO B-R-A DAY: Crazy Photos, Video Of How Ladies Celebrated Bre@st Cancer Awarene / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? / Black Is Bold And Beautiful From Coast To Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.