Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services (16877 Views)

CBN Directs Banks To Suspend Charges On Deposits Till September / FG To Unbundle NIPOST Into Courier Services, Microfinance Bank / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Lorenzop: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2020
smh, oil prices has crashed...this useless govt has turned to govt institutions and FIRS to use them as conduit to milk Nigerians using various taxes and charges.... They keep taxing every damn thing with nothing to show for it. All ye One Nigeria crap should gather here and sing the praises as usual while u continue to suffer in penury. Those zombies that voted this govt....na una own go worse pass

6 Likes

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by EyezofGod120: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by chukwuibuipob: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2020
shocked angry sad angry their own nah every 6 months.The Minister in charge ti ya werey angry angry

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2020
When clueless people are in power, everything goes wrong
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by dheaven: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Sending parcels may be expensive now.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by soliddust2020: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2020
cool
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by fatymore(f): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
We go survive
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Openbusiness4: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
By the time Buhari is done with destroying the Nigeria economy, this country will be dragging position with Somalia...... tuueeehh

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by BelovedofLord: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Even NIPOST!
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by ShitStain(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Una never see anything.
When una don suffer tire una go comfort from the comfort of una house,enter street go protest this complete madness wey dey happen for this country
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Equity15(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria is a very useless, annoying and irremediable country. charges are imposed left, right, centre and nobody is protesting or saying anything. the most annoying thing about this are the masses, they know it's wrong yet they take everything the leaders impose on them. people lost jobs due to covid and the next thing a sensible govt does is imposing stupid duties on house rentals and nipost..what sort of nonsense is this? I thought when the goat is been pushed to the wall and has nowhere to go, he bounces back..why are not bouncing back heads on? push Nigerians to the wall and instead of bouncing back, they'll break the wall..which kind mentality be this? somebody stole billions and when accosted he feigned fainting and we found it very funny that everybody was laughing to it for days? who swear for us? spits. whether the country is divided or remains one it'll still be the same. it's the mentality that matters. a bad car battery will continue to remain bad no matter which car it is put. rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Openbusiness4: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Till today, all their jumbo pay, allowances, benefits, enjoyment is not been reduced. They want to continue living like gods, continue living in maximum luxury, yet it is Nigerians that will pay and suffer for it. Upon all the looting dey loot, dey are not satisfied. This country is over ripe for a coup, but our soldiers are sleeping in the barracks. No wahala God no go shame us, na God dey fight for the defenseless

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by RESTMOUTH99(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
NIPOST can't function well, embrace new tech na wahala. Regulating others but can't function well like NNPC do to other oil industries....

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
The people that would ultimately suffer, are the customers.......

This broke government, seeking money by crude & crook........

All the money they borrowed for projects, they also eventually stole..........
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by horpeyvictor: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please oo, is this the change Nigerians voted for, does this serve as a motivation for young people who desire to startup such business , these questions remain unanswered with the actions of this present administration. Instead of focusing on how to make Nigeria an environment that is economic friendly with business owners and entrepreneurs, they are busy thinking of how to make money that will be embezzled by nonchalant politician .
I pray God will help us oooo.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by linearity: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why is NIPOST a reference in a game where they are also a player?

This Act is so wrong, this give unfair advantage to NIPOST against the other players.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by obonujoker(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
this matter no concern common man
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business for just 3k

E no concern common man abi?? Just wait for it
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Micmuzac: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is the ease of doing business that the VP always towncry about,he will soon start to Rap another remix .
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by hakeem4(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Imagine you order food, ulcer would have killed you before NIPOST delivers it grin

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Kenzboi1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
It is finished. cry
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
obonujoker:

E no concern common man abi?? Just wait for it
really e no concern us
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by unscripted(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
I am tired of this country , am extremely frustrated with this animals ,
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by GboyegaD(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
This government is a very useless one. They can't think of making money other than levying citizens yet, the citizens keep singing the praises of them and their cronies.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Hypocrit: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is exactly one of the ways Buhari want to make trillions of naira they told us about. More ways to emerge soon.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by tchidi066(f): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
What happens to small business owners now, thought i would start up a fashion biz but with this hike in price I'm having second thoughts angry angry
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by dmakoy: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
At first, I thought to myself, is NIPOST still existing/operating? until I saw this picture.
Apparently, they are tryying to undermine the already existing and perhaps, struggling Courier companies for NIPOST's advantage. Crazy fellows, they want to 'chance' the courier companies instead of them to join and enter the competition and try then to thrive legitimately.

Naija we hail thee o. This one na E be thinz.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Nairalandmonika: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I guess with this we niggarrrz from the street gonna increase our billing..........

Courier service format remain one of the best tools in the game
Bloody bmc, that's all u could say
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by olajide8(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
directonpc:

Source: https://punchng.com/protests-as-nipost-imposes-new-charges-on-courier-services/

Nipost one of the richest agencies of govt- which has never done an Audit report since inception abeg oh! Where is all our stamp duties? Thieves everywhere
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Wettoid123: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
hmmmmm this news weak me I always use dhl for posting and each time I cry because of the exorbitant price I pay and now they are increasing it more, nothing good for the masses of this country at all still people are decamping to APC the worst is yet to come no problem the strongest and the fittest will survive!
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Haven't gotten items purchased from aliexpress for over 40 days, una well-done nipost.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
This government is a very useless one. They can't think of making money other than levying citizens yet, the citizens keep singing the praises of them and their cronies.

So you can see its citizens fault then.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by GboyegaD(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
quentin06:

So you can see its citizens fault then.

We are the ones to change things otherwise, we wouldn't see the change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz / Shoemaker Urges Buhari To Ban Footwear Importation. / To Generate Profit from Vending Machines in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.