Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services (16869 Views)

Money Laundering: US Slams Criminal Charges On Kucoin's 2 Founders / FG To Unbundle NIPOST Into Courier Services, Microfinance Bank / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Sergioaguero: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's not every marital delay that is demonic; Some na economy, some na bad character, some na too much selection,
some dey wait for dangote,
some na career targets,
Some want get phd finish first,
Some na feminism,
Some want to be single by choice.

Add yours......

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by MightyVicky(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
directonpc:

Source: https://punchng.com/protests-as-nipost-imposes-new-charges-on-courier-services/

One day they are going to charge us 10 million naira for owning a generator set and 5 million naira for those who own I pass my neighbor in this country.

When will this country sef be due for auction on eBay? Any idea
#Saibaba
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Bluffly: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Are these people thinking at all.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Franklyspeakin: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
mhiztaNexy:
Lmao. I remember telling someone we'll pay for the stupid loans we keep borrowing, especially the lower n middle class trying to survive coz na we plenty pass. Loan wey we no see its use.

Its happening already n it's just the beginning.

Apc ijoba hardship. Well i no need complain, i dey part of people wey support buhari that time, my
body don calm now, i no fit cry ni. suffering and smiling grin

sorry bro. I hope and others can realize their mistakes.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Eidris01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
There is God ooo!
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by NaijadrivaCars: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is insane!
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Kayharry(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:
E remain small...we go dey pay tax on top the food wey we dey chop and the air we breathe in
food better we go pay on air we breath

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Slynation(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
No wonder most businesses ain't striving here in Nigeria because Government will shut it down with different unfavorable policies....

A friend of mine just started his logistics company and now this, kai... This is not good
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by bibiano: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
“#AfricaNeedsToMatter from the Eyes of an African” by Henry Ejinwa https://link.medium.com/4VowF1pQi8
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmmm..... N20 000 for application form? ... this should be enough to launch an investigation. I can understand taxing international companies... but not local companies unless they are using NIPOST to make final delivery to destination.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by shegsrules(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Reply by the honorable minister which NIPOST is under the ministry he heads.

Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Okoyagroove68(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
It shall not be well with you people
Both SANWOLU & every other person that has hands in it
CORO KILL ALL OF YOU ONE BY ONE
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by kaludestiny10(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
CrudeSon:
How much do they make to pay all these?
The big companies like GIGL, PML, ABC, Chisco, etc won't find it difficult to settle their bills. Its the smaller upcoming courier companies that will find it difficult to meet up with the payments.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by bigpicture001: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
... Sudden death will visit any body that voted Buhari in 2019 elections...

All members of there families will die one by one through accident or strayed bullet.........

Amen!
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Samunosuke(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
I will re-post what I posted elsewhere here.

I hope that they continue finding new ways of taxing us. Why?

Firstly, so that those who always retort that those leaving to better countries pay a lot in tax will realize why people would decide to do that. At the end of the day, they see the benefit of the taxes in infrastructure, healthcare systems, security, insurance and all the tenets of a functioning society. When we start paying comparable taxes and still do not have the basics like good roads and stable electricity, I hope those people start using the little intelligence they have to realize the folly of their words.

Secondly, the average Nigerian is corrupt and narcissistic. We only think about enriching ourselves and are willing to go to any length to protect what we cherish. When corrupt politicians steal the nation's wealth we don't react not because we can't but because we feel it does not affect us personally in any way. The nation is a vague, transient and nebulous concept in our mind which seems far away. Such direct taxes that are visible and clear to see will erode our laid back attitudes and make us pay more attention to the policies politicians propose and eventually hold them accountable to their promises.

I recently read about the French revolution (la guillotine baby) and the resonant effect it had on other nations (itself being an effect of the American revolution). Baby steps but we will get there eventually.
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Chirowman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
good move Next level oya oooo
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by Revolva(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Foolish country
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by simple250: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Logistics is the new ATM machine of lagos ,Ogun state and federal government everyday unreasonable papers keeps popping out from no where. One day the documents we incurre yearly will be more than the goods we are carrying ...
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by earnit1: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
ye
Re: NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services by directonpc(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Harmored:
Plain t-shirt 1,5k delivery 7k
Hahaha FG promoting ecommerce in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz / GTBank Shuts Down HiTV Premises & Puts It Into Receivership / Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.